2014 World Cup Finals - Part Two

Great to see Martins Indi taken off at half time. What was his function, exactly? Keep fouling Messi until he gets a second yellow card and leaves the Dutch with ten men?

ENDSIEG

Guru
Martins Indi has been completely useless, what does Van Gaal see in him?

ENDSIEG

Guru
Clasie on! 10 Whites on the pitch! Could Huntelaar come on and make it all- White? Or will he wait until Extra-time and bring on the reserve goalie?

Matra2

Master
So if it looks like penalties who will be their last sub? Huntelaar or the goalie Krul? They can't bring on both.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, we're heading to extra time now.... big decision looming for the Dutch: Huntelaar or Krul?

ENDSIEG

Guru
Van Persie off, interesting. He is carrying a bit of an injury I think...

foobar75

Master
Germany is going to smoke either of these teams in the final. I take back what I said earlier about a competitive match. I see an easy 2-0 or 3-1 victory for Die Mannschaft.

ENDSIEG

Guru
Penalties here we come! Both teams have been poor and very cagey to be honest.

I really can't decide who'll win it, we'll see in ten minutes or so...

ENDSIEG

Guru
So Argentina it is! I think Germany should win it quite comfortably.

At least we don't have to put up with Holland's ******* subs' bench anymore lol!...

davidholly

Mentor
And once again two of the whitest teams will play in the final.

foobar75

Master
Well, I believe we got the final we all wanted, what are the odds of that? Out of 22 players on the pitch on Sunday, there'll be exactly one negro (Jerome Boateng) of complete inconsequence. If that isn't a stake at the heart of the Caste agenda, I don't know what is. This is a huge victory for our cause.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
yes, perfect results
with all the non white teams this year there was no room for any mistakes

:party:

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Well, I believe we got the final we all wanted, what are the odds of that? Out of 22 players on the pitch on Sunday, there'll be exactly one negro (Jerome Boateng) of complete inconsequence. If that isn't a stake at the heart of the Caste agenda, I don't know what is. This is a huge victory for our cause.
Here, here! Great to show the entire world, once again, what amazing athletes Whites are. :high5:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Germany is going to smoke either of these teams in the final. I take back what I said earlier about a competitive match. I see an easy 2-0 or 3-1 victory for Die Mannschaft.

argentina has been incredibly solid so far
they have allowed only 1 goal if you rule out the nigeria match that was a training match
it was a goal against bosnia while they were leading 2-0
i'll be rooting for argentina and an easy victory is unthinkable

davidholly

Mentor

davidholly

Mentor
argentina has been incredibly solid so far
they have allowed only 1 goal if you rule out the nigeria match that was a training match
it was a goal against bosnia while they were leading 2-0
i'll be rooting for argentina and an easy victory is unthinkable

The problem is that Americans are ****ing stupid and think Argentina is some mestizo infested ****hole. They probably also think Messi is mestizo.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The problem is that Americans are ****ing stupid and think Argentina is some mestizo infested ****hole. They probably also think Messi is mestizo.

yes but none of the german players will be able to claim that they are the best player in history
if messi wins this world cup it will be established and accepted that he is the best player ever

foobar75

Master
As far as we at CF are concerned, there will be no losers on Sunday. Two 85-90% white nations will be playing each other, their teams reflect that, and I'll just sit back and enjoy. But yes, the dumbf*** American DWFs will think it's a Hispanic team against a European team, but so what? You can't get thru these morons no matter what, like Jack Lambert's article, they think a team of NBA and NFL players could win every World Cup. So even German victory won't do much for these dimwits.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
As far as we at CF are concerned, there will be no losers on Sunday. Two 85-90% white nations will be playing each other, their teams reflect that, and I'll just sit back and enjoy. But yes, the dumbf*** American DWFs will think it's a Hispanic team against a European team, but so what? You can't get thru these morons no matter what, like Jack Lambert's article, they think a team of NBA and NFL players could win every World Cup. So even German victory won't do much for these dimwits.

it's a reflection of what soccer is right now
real madrid won the champions league with only 1 black starter against a team that had none (2 light mixed brazilians and 9 whites)

the champions league's best 11 was 10 whites and 1 light mixed brazilian:

j2DrRkPP70ITw.png

all the leagues are dominated by white europeans and south americans , and mixed south-americans

frederic38

Hall of Famer
but i really wasn't confident before the world cup, everything was ready to help non white teams have a great world cup: many missing white stars, an easy path for france, brazil at home,very non-white south american teams except argentina, england , belgium and italy with black strikers etc

incredible that it turned out so great
and it was spectacular also :thumbsup:
7-1 :icon_tongue:

Iconoclast

Guru
I had DWF say soccer is popular because its a sport for the poor and the short

All the World Cup winners have been from Western Europe (richest region in the world, with the highest average height) and South America (one of the poorer, shorter regions, but not the poorest, and not the shortest).

In fact, Western European countries have won more World Cups than South American countries have.

Additionally, other than Brazil, the other South American countries that have won World Cups (Argentina, Uruguay) are mainly ethnic white European. Brazil is an outlier.

So it would be more accurate to note that ALL the World Cup winning countries are ethnically majority Western Europeans (the tallest, richest people in the world), with Brazil being the only outlier.

Fortitud3

Guru
Two of the whitest teams in Germany and Argentina playing in the Final!! :D What a great result. What started as the World Cup with the most diverse teams will end with two of the whitest playing for the title!

If you guys need a good laugh today, here it is: :lol:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/dream-team-if-americas-best-athletes-played-soccer-wed-win-e

I'd just like to say that, no the USA would be getting embarrassed at the World Cup if they fielded that team.

Writers last name is Bernstein... :kev: