2014 College Football Season Week 13

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
He will be like Newton in the NFL.
Poor, but just barely good enough to never be replaced (due to their mythical melanin upside).

I could see that. I do hope that after this season NFL personnel men will begin to realize the schism between the NFL and college game. Blacks simply cannot play the position like white QBs can in the NFL. For a black QB to be successful in the NFL the PERFECT team has to be assembled around him.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
How many times has hundley thrown that same dump off pass to the RB in the flat? Has to be at least 10 by this point.

PHillisFan

Master
Jameeeez 'Ultimate Turd' Winston once again gets away with murder. I can't think of a more despicable black quarterback at the college level.

[video=youtube;0sHEejIQYdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sHEejIQYdY[/video]

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jameeeez 'Ultimate Turd' Winston once again gets away with murder. I can't think of a more despicable black quarterback at the college level.

[video=youtube;0sHEejIQYdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sHEejIQYdY[/video]

Isn't it a penalty to put your hands on the ref? Or is that just an NFL rule?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
How many times has hundley thrown that same dump off pass to the RB in the flat? Has to be at least 10 by this point.

Bread and butter of "new age dual threats".

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bread and butter of "new age dual threats".

It's ridiculous. There is no mystery as to why his completion % is around 70%. How this type of stuff is ignored by supposed personnel evaluators? Hopefully he ends up like the Tajh boyd of this year's draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ross Scheuerman ran the ball 45 times for 304 yds and 3 tds in "The Rivalry" between Lehigh and Lafayette :mod:

Riddlewire

Master
Zack Langer had a nice game for Tulsa.
29c 124yards 1TD
It's a shame he's had to ride the bench so long at Tulsa. And I'm not at all confident he'll enter next season as their #1.

I fear KState will ruin the slim chance that Baylor can sneak into the playoff next week. And Baylor is the last team remaining that can prevent an all-black quarterback "final four". Georgia needs too many unlikely things to happen for them to get in.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Zack Langer had a nice game for Tulsa.
29c 124yards 1TD
It's a shame he's had to ride the bench so long at Tulsa. And I'm not at all confident he'll enter next season as their #1.

I fear KState will ruin the slim chance that Baylor can sneak into the playoff next week. And Baylor is the last team remaining that can prevent an all-black quarterback "final four". Georgia needs too many unlikely things to happen for them to get in.

Riddlewire, do the conference championship games have any type of bearing on the final playoff standings?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
If Auburn and Ole Miss win next week it will shake everything up!

Riddlewire

Master
Riddlewire, do the conference championship games have any type of bearing on the final playoff standings?

My understanding is that the Learned Council of Elders of ... er, the "Playoff Committee" has carte blanche in choosing playoff teams. They supposedly use a variety of rankings, as well as ESPN's black box "Game Control" metric* to determine who the best teams are.
I just know that a 11-1 Baylor team with a loss to 7-5 West Virginia has a better claim than Ohio State, whose loss was to a (potentially) 5-7 Virginia Tech. And if Arkansas beats Missouri and then Georgia beats Alabama, then the SEC will be completely out of the playoff. So there's your cheering teams for next week.

(*funny how ESPN keeps inserting their secret formulas, which only they know the numbers of, into various football leagues)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
My understanding is that the Learned Council of Elders of ... er, the "Playoff Committee" has carte blanche in choosing playoff teams. They supposedly use a variety of rankings, as well as ESPN's black box "Game Control" metric* to determine who the best teams are.
I just know that a 11-1 Baylor team with a loss to 7-5 West Virginia has a better claim than Ohio State, whose loss was to a (potentially) 5-7 Virginia Tech. And if Arkansas beats Missouri and then Georgia beats Alabama, then the SEC will be completely out of the playoff. So there's your cheering teams for next week.

(*funny how ESPN keeps inserting their secret formulas, which only they know the numbers of, into various football leagues)

Thanks Riddlewire. BSPN has way to much pull and influence in college football creating a false narrative of how they want the season to play out and which players, teams and conferences get all the positive hype and have an army of defenders if anyone dares speak out against them.