2013 NFL Week 13

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I had the sound off. Please tell me you are joking!

Uncle Al was echoing it as well. I guess the next logical step is for one or more media "analysts" to claim that Bridgewater or some other black QB can throw the ball the entire length of the field.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Collinsworth just gave credit for Brandon Myers's TD catch to Victor Cruz. Unbelievable.

When a black player screws up he blames a white player (Welker). When a white player succeeds he gives credit to a black player.

Last edited:

Riggins44

Master
Collinsworth just gave credit for Brandon Meyers's TD catch to Victor Cruz. Unbelievable.

When a black player screws up he blames a white player (Welker). When a white player succeeds he gives credit to a black player.

You can't make this stuff up!

dwid

Hall of Famer
Collinsworth just gave credit for Brandon Meyers's TD catch to Victor Cruz. Unbelievable.

it was even mentioned today in the Broncos game "theres Welker, responsible for the special teams mishap that cost them the game last week", so they are painting him as this guy that is good, but costs his team crucial games. He was blamed for that drop where it was 2nd down, Branch dropped the next pass and they even had another drive with a drop by Hernandez.

That would be nice if the Broncos do wind up winning the Superbowl, that Welker makes a clutch catch to win the game. Well it would be even better in an AFC championship game against the Patriots.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Garbage time griffin accumulating meaningless stats at the end of the half once again

Riggins44

Master
The other black announcer on NBC other than Dungy was just saying how Carolina's success is due to Cam Newton. Didn't mention the defense at all. Then he and the other announcers start saying how maybe RG3 is going through a similar phase where people are starting to jump off the bandwagon, so RG3 has to learn how to play the position just like Cam has. The degree to which the media tries to frame the narrative about black quarterbacks is obvious. Very similar to how the media has tried to frame the narrative about Obama.

:01 seconds left in the first half with the Redskins at the Giants 40 yard line. The Redskins line up to throw the hail marry pass into the end zone. Instead, RGme does not throw the ball, he takes off and runs the ball with three Giants rushing. Al Micheals says "And now he is going to run the ball, and I don't know why"?

Let me tell you why Al. He is padding his stats. He does not want to add an interception and incompletion to his stats. He got another 20 yards rushing instead of an INT!

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
The way the media keeps harping on Welker supposedly blowing the game last week on that flubbed kick situation, it reminds me of how friends sometimes kid each other with, "Oh, I can't watch the [team] on TV with you, because every time I do, they lose! You're bad luck..."

—Except against Welker, the nonsensical, bizzaro-world blame is actually serious, even though it's equally groundless as blaming a Patriots loss on some skeptical, disinterested nobody watching TV at home with a bunch of other who-dats.

That Griffin III run-instead-of-pass-and-have-a-chance-to-get-points thing is just further evidence that the Gnome hasn't got the heart or GUTS to be a real, big-time quarterback.

He's a man, yeah, but he hasn't got what it takes to be THE man*.

*THe man (noun): a quarterback in American football who provides steady leadership and believes in teamwork, not self-aggrandizement

Riggins44

Master
Santana Moss with the 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, which puts his team in a 3rd and 18 rather than a 3rd and 3. In a tie game in the 3rd quarter. When a loss will eliminate his team from playoff contention. And Moss is supposed to be one of the veteran leaders of this team. Black impulse non-control strikes again.

The other black announcer on NBC other than Dungy was just saying how Carolina's success is due to Cam Newton. Didn't mention the defense at all. Then he and the other announcers start saying how maybe RG3 is going through a similar phase where people are starting to jump off the bandwagon, so RG3 has to learn how to play the position just like Cam has. The degree to which the media tries to frame the narrative about black quarterbacks is obvious. Very similar to how the media has tried to frame the narrative about Obama.

That other black announcer was Rodney Harrison. He is probably trying to earn his "street creds" back. He is the only black announcer in sports that breaks the "unwritten rule" of being critical of black quarterbacks. Back around week 3 or 4 he was calling for Vick to be benched and replaced with Nick Foles. The look Tony Dungy gave Harrison of "breaking the unwritten rule" was priceless. I am sure he received calls from Shannon Sharpe and Tom Jackson after that.

Riggins44

Master
Manning has just had a horrible year. He has made one awful decision after another. He needed 2 yards there for the first and throws a twenty yarder over the middle that is tipped and picked off.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Cheerleader Chris Collinsworth just predicted that the 3-8 Redskins would win the division next year.

This is the first full game I'm listening to Collinsworth. He's terrible because of his pandering.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Garcon shows off his "rocket leg" for another idiotic penalty by a Blackskin.

foobar75

Master
Why the hell are Giants calling these silly pass plays on third and short when they can just hand it to Hillis? Or at least use his pass catching ability coming out off the backfield? Shades of Danny Woodhead, just another versatile white RB who is not correctly used.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I know fashion was different back then, and I'm not going to clown his accomplishments as a player, but Collinsworth really looked like a titanic homo when he was young.

BengalsChrisCollinsworth.jpg

white is right

Hall of Famer
That other black announcer was Rodney Harrison. He is probably trying to earn his "street creds" back. He is the only black announcer in sports that breaks the "unwritten rule" of being critical of black quarterbacks. Back around week 3 or 4 he was calling for Vick to be benched and replaced with Nick Foles. The look Tony Dungy gave Harrison of "breaking the unwritten rule" was priceless. I am sure he received calls from Shannon Sharpe and Tom Jackson after that.
Yes short of being the DC sniper no Black is to be publicly questioned. I think even the sniper was viewed as misguided by PC types publicly.....:frusty:

davidholly

Mentor
Will Beatty gets called for holding and Collinsworth's response? Will Beatty is the most athletically gifted player on the Giants o-line.

So now according to Collinsworhless, Beatty has been getting beat all night by Orakpo. What happened to him being so athletic? These commentators are so bipolar and full of ****.

Riggins44

Master
Cheerleader Chris Collinsworth just predicted that the 3-8 Redskins would win the division next year.

This is the first full game I'm listening to Collinsworth. He's terrible because of his pandering.

If the Eagles keep going in the direction they are going in terms of playing more white players, I predict they will win the division next year. Since they've made Foles the starter, they've won what, 4 out of 5? But, as with Green Bay after winning the Super Bowl, or the Texans when they started getting whiter, and therefore better, they very likely will backslide and racially regress next year, meaning their record will predictably suffer.

The only team we have been able to count on year in and year out is the Patriots. And, predictably, they have easily been the most successful team since 2001, in winning percentage, Super Bowl appearances, and Super Bowl wins. Isn't it weird how that has worked out?

dwid

Hall of Famer
I know fashion was different back then, and I'm not going to clown his accomplishments as a player, but Collinsworth really looked like a titanic homo when he was young.

View attachment 921

he was the same back then with his words, there is an old espn article about how he was the "great white hope" and how he was compared only to White receivers and he goes on to praise some average black guys that were had some decent stats a few years before him like they were better than the likes of someone like Lance Alworth. I think the only top guy on his list that was great that he wanted to pattern himself after was Lynn Swann

Last edited:

PamelaOC

Banned
It's as if Griffin's been afraid to throw the ball in the second half. He had a good first half completion rate - is he scared of messing up his stats again?

Riggins44

Master
WILL THEY GIVE THE BALL TO HILLIS ON THE 1-YARD LINE???

EDIT: No they won't. Brown gets the call again...

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Yes short of being the DC sniper no Black is to be publicly questioned. I think even the sniper was viewed as misguided by PC types publicly.....:frusty:

Leftists have a policy of never criticizing blacks under any circumstances. They've managed to make this policy part of American culture.

northwinds

Mentor
WILL THEY GIVE THE BALL TO HILLIS ON THE 1-YARD LINE???

No! It's like the reverse of the narrative in 'Friday Night Lights'.......where the black RB supposedly took it down the field only to have the White RB come in and get the glory......