2012 NFL Divisional Playoffs

dwid

Hall of Famer
Well, Ive felt like the it was Superbowl or bust for the Patriots this year, so I wasn't hoping the Broncos would win it all, besides, what if Manning decided to retire after winning it all? the team would darken pretty quickly. He did fumble and throw two interceptions, but they had two return tds. The defense should have been able to make a few stops, the td at the end was ridiculous.

Anything but a Harbaugh bowl, imagine how boring that would be.

funny how the two "black" qbs in the playoffs right now don't look anything like black guys regarding facial features.

Kuhn lining up as a tight end?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Ive felt like the it was Superbowl or bust for the Patriots this year, so I wasn't hoping the Broncos would win it all, besides, what if Manning decided to retire after winning it all? the team would darken pretty quickly. He did fumble and throw two interceptions, but they had two return tds. The defense should have been able to make a few stops, the td at the end was ridiculous.

funny how the two "black" qbs in the playoffs right now don't look anything like black guys regarding facial features.

That's the main reason I don't capitalize the word "black." "Black" refers to anyone from full-blooded Negroes to someone who has the slightest trace of Negro ancestry.

Same with "hispanic," it isn't a race it's anyone from Central and South America who speaks Spanish.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Manning threw an INT to lose the game for Denver. I get alot of satisfaction in Denver's loss since that Elway and Fox screwed Tebow over. I would usually be more bummed about the outcome but this one had some revenge undertones for me because I could still picture how Elway was visibly upset when Tebow led them to all those improbably wins last year including against Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

Absolutely right. Manning trying to force it across his body, into very tight coverage was not just very uncharacteristic, its highly suspicious as well. That Broncos secondary isnt THAT bad. I mean seriously there is no way ANY safety in the history of football can be so stupid as to let Jones get that TD as regulation expired. Throw into the mix how obviously bias the refs were, and only an idiot would contest that this was a fix. I wouldnt be a bit surprised if the Ravens go into NE, and beat the Pats in a close one. In fact I wouldnt be a bit surprised if they win it all. With the help of the refs, and maybe the opposing QB of course.

You really can't take an NFL football game loss or win too seriously, when you consider that 99 percent of the secondary is black and most of the major plays are capitlaizing on it. No matter how white of a team you have offensively, you still have to rely on your mostly black defense. It really taints the game on most levels from a racial competition standpoint.

TBProdigy

Guru
Absolutely right. Manning trying to force it across his body, into very tight coverage was not just very uncharacteristic, its highly suspicious as well. That Broncos secondary isnt THAT bad. I mean seriously there is no way ANY safety in the history of football can be so stupid as to let Jones get that TD as regulation expired. Throw into the mix how obviously bias the refs were, and only an idiot would contest that this was a fix. I wouldnt be a bit surprised if the Ravens go into NE, and beat the Pats in a close one. In fact I wouldnt be a bit surprised if they win it all. With the help of the refs, and maybe the opposing QB of course.

................................Bigunreal, is that you posting on Wes Woodheads account?

L

Lew

That's what the media hopes we all look like eventually, except of course for the Chosens.

davidholly

Mentor
You really can't take an NFL football game loss or win too seriously, when you consider that 99 percent of the secondary is black and most of the major plays are capitlaizing on it. No matter how white of a team you have offensively, you still have to rely on your mostly black defense. It really taints the game on most levels from a racial competition standpoint.

Yup, secondaries are freaking awful in the NFL nowadays.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Broncos secondary, John Fox with his idiotic/conservative play calling, and then perhaps Manning should take the blame, in that order. Let's not forget, he has never played well in cold weather, and today was no exception.

A NE-GB SB is still a possibility, so all is not lost yet.

If Denver had defeated the Rwanda Ravens, I’d have been rooting for New England to edge out Houston tomorrow and then to defeat Denver in a high-scoring affair next week.

As Don mentioned, the Patriots and Broncos have the whitest offenses the league has seen in 25 years of play, with the only difference being that New England’s offense features an all-white offensive line, while Denver has bookend sumos at tackle.

The Texans may have been sleep-walking for the past few weeks, but a New England victory is far from assured. Since winning the final championship of their “dynasty†in 2004-2005, Brady and New England have generally played poorly in the playoffs, even during their undefeated 2007 season. Thankfully, even if the Patriots lose tomorrow, Houston remains a team loaded with white offensive (Daniels, Walter, Graham, Casey) and defensive (Watt, Crick, Cody, Barwin, Reed, Ruud, etc) talent. As long as one of these teams defeats the Ravens, it’ll be a positive development for our cause.

As for the NFC…Green Bay is a team far removed from their 2010 Championship roster, which was the most white-friendly in the NFL. The all-white offensive line has been “sumo-ized,†Brett Swain, Spencer Havner, and Korey Hall have been purged and John Kuhn isn’t permitted to run the ball as he did that season. Defensively, Matt Wilhelm and Brady Poppinga have been purged, and Frank Zombo is no longer a starter. That said, Green Bay is still miles ahead of San Francisco, Atlanta, and Plantation Pete’s Seattle-based squad.

Best case scenario in the NFC – Green Bay vs. Atlanta

davidholly

Mentor
I think the Packers start to pull away late in the 3rd quarter, the low stamina 49ers defense starts to tire at about that time.

Kaepernick really isn't as a good as his stat line is showing right now, they've gotten really lucky off turnovers.

foobar75

Master
SF offense seems to have two plays: Kaepernick either throws to Crabtree or runs it himself. How can the Packers D not figure this out yet? And Rodgers has not looked too sharp, so I'm feeling a bit uneasy here.

As for the earlier game, my blame list now goes
like this:

1. Champ Bailey
2. Moore
3. John Fox not letting Manning throw the ball with two min left to pick up a first down and ice the game
4. Fox taking a knee with 30s and 2 timeouts left and needing about 50 yards for a potential game winning FG.
5. Manning INT in OT

I think that about covers it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
SF offense seems to have two plays: Kaepernick either throws to Crabtree or runs it himself. How can the Packers D not figure this out yet? And Rodgers has not looked too sharp, so I'm feeling a bit uneasy here.

As for the earlier game, my blame list now goes
like this:

1. Champ Bailey
2. Moore
3. John Fox not letting Manning throw the ball with two min left to pick up a first down and ice the game
4. Fox taking a knee with 30s and 2 timeouts left and needing about 50 yards for a potential game winning FG.
5. Manning INT in OT

I think that about covers it.

I would like to agree with you about number 3, but no coach can foresee the kind of play that Carter and Moore allowed the Ravens to make to tie the game. Fox was playing probabilities, and I think correctly so. If Manning had thrown an incompletion then Baltimore had almost two minutes left. But making the opponent have to go the entire length of the field to tie the game with about 1:15 left and no timeouts? I would have done the same as coach. To let Baltimore score like that is simply unforgiveable, and I can't blame Fox for that.

Champ Bailey's poor play kept Baltimore in the game, and then the non-coverage by Moore and Carter allowed them to win. Any other factor is far secondary to those two.

Gibbon

Guru
Baltimore has been a tough opponent for the Patriots in the recent past. Beat them this year during the season and nearly dumped them from the playoffs last year. So another reason not to be excited they got past the Broncos. The Broncos were potentially an easier opponent for the Patriots and that was the other reason I was rooting for them. Of course, the Pats need to get past the Texans tomorrow first.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kaepernick's making some beautiful throws and is a good runner. Green Bay's defense still sucks, but gotta give credit where it's due. The Packers have been dominated through three quarters. . .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Packers are down by two TDs. The last thing I want to see is that Buffoon Haurbaugh advance. It's not looking good for the Packers right now.

Old Scratch

Mentor
I would like to agree with you about number 3, but no coach can foresee the kind of play that Carter and Moore allowed the Ravens to make to tie the game. Fox was playing probabilities, and I think correctly so. If Manning had thrown an incompletion then Baltimore had almost two minutes left. But making the opponent have to go the entire length of the field to tie the game with about 1:15 left and no timeouts? I would have done the same as coach. To let Baltimore score like that is simply unforgiveable, and I can't blame Fox for that.

Champ Bailey's poor play kept Baltimore in the game, and then the non-coverage by Moore and Carter allowed them to win. Any other factor is far secondary to those two.

What does it matter if Baltimore has 2 minutes or a 1 minute 40? They had a good chance to get 4 more downs with Manning and could have had the game in their own hands. If you play not to lose you won't win big. John Fox sucks, he's like Lovie and Dungy. You could put a robot on the sidelines and it would be just as good because he goes by a set conservative formula, no calculated risks, and that's not even a risk to throw it on third down it would have been the smart play. Also stupid to not try for anything with the game tied, with 35 seconds remaining and 2/3 timeouts and after your secondary was just burned.

davidholly

Mentor
Packers need to start running no huddle constantly the 49ers have shown themselves to quickly tire of it against other teams.

foobar75

Master
Rodgers is an elite QB but he's being outplayed right now by Kaepernick. I did not see that coming. Not putting this all on Rodgers since the GB defense stinks, but I really thought the Pack had a very good chance to win this game.

I'd SEA wins tomorrow, we can forget about the NFC side of things. What a disappointment the first part of this weekend has turned into.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What does it matter if Baltimore has 2 minutes or a 1 minute 40? They had a good chance to get 4 more downs with Manning and could have had the game in their own hands. If you play not to lose you won't win big. John Fox sucks, he's like Lovie and Dungy. You could put a robot on the sidelines and it would be just as good because he goes by a set conservative formula, no calculated risks, and that's not even a risk to throw it on third down it would have been the smart play. Also stupid to not try for anything with the game tied, with 35 seconds remaining and 2/3 timeouts and after your secondary was just burned.

It wasn't a 20 second difference, it was a 40 second difference. Close to 2 minutes left vs. 1:15. That's a big difference and it was playing to win by playing the odds. If a defense, on their home field, lets the opponent march the length of the field with little over a minute left and no timeouts, they deserve to lose. Fox made the right call.

Old Scratch

Mentor
It wasn't a 20 second difference, it was a 40 second difference. Close to 2 minutes left vs. 1:15. That's a big difference and it was playing to win by playing the odds. If a defense, on their home field, lets the opponent march the length of the field with little over a minute left and no timeouts, they deserve to lose. Fox made the right call.

I watched a highlight and it was a minute and 9 seconds, even less than you thought. Point still stands, if they got the first down then they would have won the game with 100% total certainty. Instead they left it in the hands of the opposing team rather than their HOF QB and it bit them in the ass. Fox played not to lose, he didn't deserve to win.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Another variable you're not pointing out is that the game was tied. They didn't have a lead. Their play was stupid. There's no guarantees that they would even get a possession in the OT.

^ NVM, I need sleep. I'm adamant that they should have tried to win. One completion from sure victory.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I watched a highlight and it was a minute and 9 seconds, even less than you thought. Point still stands, if they got the first down then they would have won the game with 100% total certainty. Instead they left it in the hands of the opposing team rather than their HOF QB and it bit them in the ass. Fox played not to lose, he didn't deserve to win.

And if they had passed and it wasn't completed, Baltimore would have had almost twice as much time left to score. I would have done the same as Fox. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Old Scratch

Mentor
And if they had passed and it wasn't completed, Baltimore would have had almost twice as much time left to score. My point still stands. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

True, plus I'm exhausted and sleep deprived and making stupid nonsensical arguments, but I will always think it's better to chance victory than try to prevent defeat.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Let's hope for a Texans or Pats v. Falcons Super Bowl.

Today was bad from a caste perspective.

Truthteller

Mentor
That's what the media hopes we all look like eventually, except of course for the Chosens.

Exactly Lew. They've been pushing this mixed-race/interracial adoption bull$hit for decades, not just in recent years, as many presume. This is exactly were the 49ers butt-ugly QB factors in. He was adopted by a family of retarded whites from Wisconsin, who apparently sat in front of their TV's too much inhaling toxic Kosher ideas during the 70's and 80's.

I remember last year reading how the Jewish producers of the Brady Bunch desperately wanted to create a new show (over 40 years ago) that featured white parents with three adopted sons -- one lily white, one Native American/Mexican and one dark black. They were able to get this "new style family" on one episode of the Brady Bunch (using Ken Berry as the father), but were not able to get the "spinoff" they very much desired. Being it was the early 70's, the network's gentile execs simply would not sign off and air this Marxist poison.

But it didn't take long for shows with similar agenda's to start airing -- i.e. Diff'rent Strokes and several other shows. I'm sure if the producers of the Brady Bunch and Diff'rent Strokes are watching the 49ers tonight, they are smiling from ear-to-ear, and need a gallon of glue to keep their Yarmulke's on while jumping up and down in glee.

As far as the football today, both games have been pretty much unwatchable. I'm still trying to figure how Denver gave up a 70 yard TD to one of the worst receivers in recent history with only 30 seconds left in game. Even prior to that, the game was choppy and error riddled. Perhaps it was the terrible weather? Maybe it was just the crappy defensive backs of the Broncos that ruined the day?

P.S: As much as enjoy this site, I think it stinks that an obvious, CF hating troll can keep signing up to mock and ridicule us, while the likes of Zeus and Big Unreal (awesome posters) are shewed away for various reasons. As I'd love to read what Big Unreal, in particular, has to say about today's games.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day of football and we get a decent Super Bowl.