2010 Jets

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Finally some respect for a very talented offensive lineman.

Jets coach Rex Ryan has been very pleased with the play of first-year starting LG Matt Slauson.
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain">
"I think he's as good a left guard as there is in our division," Ryan
said. After beating out Vlad Ducasse for a starting job in training
camp, Slauson has helped lead the Jets to the second-ranked rushing
offense in the league.
</div>

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I was just bouncing around the web when I came across this thread on the JetsInsider website where the whiteness of the Pats offense is discussed, and a reference to Caste Football. Needless to say, most of these DWF's are, well, DWF's.

One ignoramus down toward the bottom of the first page makes this statement: "I am 100% sure that ANY successful Coach or GM in the NFL only looks at talent and not skin color, or they wouldnt be successful."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
FootballDad said:
I was just bouncing around the web when I came across this thread on the JetsInsider website where the whiteness of the Pats offense is discussed, and a reference to Caste Football. Needless to say, most of these DWF's are, well, DWF's.

One ignoramus down toward the bottom of the first page makes this statement: "I am 100% sure that ANY successful Coach or GM in the NFL only looks at talent and not skin color, or they wouldnt be successful."

The same way that no director of a movie or TV show or commercial, or corporate executive, or politician when considering legislation,considers skin color when it comes to making decisions, or they wouldn't be successful.
smiley29.gif
This country has been totally racially politicized in every institution, yetthe Big Business ofsports remains blissfully immune from it, an admirableisland of purity and equality in a sea of affirmative action, anti-White immigration, and the regular degradation of White men in every possible way.

snow

Mentor
are these the same guys calling the Patriots David Duke's team? According to them Bellicheck is picking up white guys, looking at skin color, yet somehow he is winning games. Maybe Bellicheck is smart enough to give white guys chances that other teams overlooked because of skin color. Why are the blackest teams usually the worst? Thats right, because if you have a white guy at a skill position making mistakes people will call for his head, and then the coach's head if he isn't benched. Not the same with having a black player there.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
snow said:
are these the same guys calling the Patriots David Duke's team? According to them Bellicheck is picking up white guys, looking at skin color, yet somehow he is winning games. Maybe Bellicheck is smart enough to give white guys chances that other teams overlooked because of skin color. Why are the blackest teams usually the worst? Thats right, because if you have a white guy at a skill position making mistakes people will call for his head, and then the coach's head if he isn't benched. Not the same with having a black player there.
[/QUOT

The hard headed DWF's are extremely difficult to convince that a caste system is in place in the NFL. They believe whites are too "fragile" and "slow" for some positions in the NFL. Maybe white players bones are made of glass which is why they are so "fragile" according to these buffoons.

In regards to David Duke's Patriots team, they are first in the league in points scored and by a big margin. I wonder what the explanation for that is? Maybe Woodhead and Welker are among the best in the league at running back and wide receiver.
smiley2.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Jim Leonard was injured at practice today and will miss the Monday nite game against the Patriots. One of the few players to cheer for on the Jets will be out. At least his replacement, Eric Smith, is a good, playmaking white safety and shouldn't disappoint.Edited by: FootballDad

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Now the Jets will have to go find another safety. I'm sure that they will find some black scrub to fill the spot. I hear that Mike Brown is available
smiley29.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hate to hear about that, but I do look forward to seeing how Eric Smith responds on the field.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Doesn't Leonhard have a charity for Africa?

I heard it during a Wisconsin game when Chris Maragos was a Senior.. they said that Maragos' also does work for Africa. I was blown away.. Madison "liberalism?"

Truthteller

Mentor
Looks like there's a revolt at the Jets' most popular message board. Fans are sick andtired of a$$hole DWF's telling them that losing Danny was "no big deal" and continue to bring up the "Rudy" thing. Quite a few posters are slinging the Castecrap in the faces of their "respectedmoderators" and telling them Danny was only undrafted and cut because of race.

Here is a absolute gem from Jet_Engine1 (around page 5), aimed at an obnoxiousmod who thinksthe loveable "Rudy"would be a slug for any other team
smiley32.gif

I DO think Woodhead would be the SAME PLAYER regardless of the team he was on. I don't know if you realize this, but the Dolphins actually HAVE a guy a lot like Danny - Davone Bess. He's pretty good, too. Then again, he's black and has cool Dreds so we KNOW how awesome he is...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222545

By the way, Bess was invited to the Combine (Danny wasn't)and leftHawaii early feeling he'd be a high pick. He plummeted, according to the research I just did, because he ran around/over a4.7/40 for scouts.It's amazing how the DWF's pee their pants for a slow-poke, undrafted guy with "cool dreds" like Bess, but constantly refer to Danny, who ran 4.3's at Nebraska's Pro Day, as "Rudy".

P.S/One last point: I used to go on plenty of boards to fight DWF's for many years. Just got sick of it and stopped cold-turkey in 2009. No doubt in my mind that Jets and Falcons fans seemed to be the most likely to "defend white athletes". In New York, this might have something to do with their being a lot of Italian and Irish fans, who seem to be more racially aware than other groups....I'd say the biggest Caste clowns I've dealt with were Chiefs fans (Chiefsplanet.com). They just come off as a bunch of brain-washed sheep, being led to slaughter. I realized quickly posting at KC sites was a huge waste of time.Edited by: Truthteller

Tom Iron

Mentor
The Jets tried to sign free agent safety, Keith Fitzhugh. But he declined to sigh to stay as a train conductor, saying he knows every two weeks, he's got a paycheck coming in. Which only goes to prove, not every single last black is a blithering idiot like so many of them.

Tom Iron...

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I guess the posting of these videos on Youtube show the same common sense Rex was using when he cut Woodhead! Or maybe he was just jealous b/c his wife's bigger fetish is a WoodHEAD fetish. Rex just isn't as big as Woody in some ways.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

backrow

Hall of Famer
ha. comes as no surprise:

Jets DE Mike DeVito "might be the most under-appreciated player on the team," according to ESPN New York's Rich Cimini.
Though he offers no pass-rushing presence, DeVito emerged as a quality run-stuffer in his first season as a starter. According to Football Outsiders, opponents posted a league-low yards-per-carry when they ran at the left side of the Jets' defense -- where DeVito lines up. He'll keep his starting job in 2011.

backrow

Hall of Famer
from rotoworld:

Mike DeVito of the Jets graded out as Pro Football Focus' top-rated 3-4 defensive end in run defense for 2010.
A former nose tackle at Maine, DeVito has adjusted well to end in Rex Ryan's scheme. His emergence helped keep the Jets' run defense in the top-three in the NFL despite the loss of Kris Jenkins. He'll team with NT Sione Pouha to plug the middle, but the Jets could use a pass rusher on the opposite side.