2010 Jets

foobar75

Master
How I wish the league was 60% black only, I believe the number is much closer to 70%, and more like 75% when you factor in the almost 100% white LSs/Ks/Ps. That's the been the figure at least the last couple of years. I look forward to our estimations for 2010 once all the team write-ups are done.

DWFan

Mentor
So some sexual gratification is obtained by colliding with a woman while running. And a coach is involved. And the NFL claims to disapprove of playas beating wives. yup.
TV AZTECA visits Jets

DWFan

Mentor
She has the Spanish name but doesn't look like she has black/native blood to me!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
She apparently is a former Miss Spain so she is another beautiful white woman.

white is right

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:
How I wish the league was 60% black only, I believe the number is much closer to 70%, and more like 75% when you factor in the almost 100% white LSs/Ks/Ps. That's the been the figure at least the last couple of years. I look forward to our estimations for 2010 once all the team write-ups are done.
The last ratio I heard was 67% Black, 31% White and 2 % Other (Pacific Islander, Native American and Mixed Race).

Westside

Hall of Famer
That woman is spectaclar. She would get the full treatment from me in every possible way.

DWFan

Mentor
Cool, I'd thought she was fom the Ameicas since she is on AztecTV. I'm disappointed that she keeps waffling. Guess she found out that the NFL won't hook he up with intewiews unless she takes this gabage.
PS. The button between E and T don't wok, so please imagine it.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It was sumo Kris Jenkins who was making rude comments and said, "This is our locker room." Great behavior and comments from a morbidly obese retard who can barely walk let alone play football. Somehow he's considered a good tackle in this affirmative action league. TNB when they see a beautiful white woman.

G

No big deal, if she went into the locker room of a Mexican sporting team she would probably expected to perform in one way or another. This incident is merely about white liberals and their big plans for the "diversity" without actually knowing anything about the "diversity." My advice grab the popcorn and watch the "diversity" eat the hapless trainers (clueless white libs) before they turn on one another.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
wile said:
No big deal, if she went into the locker room of a Mexican sporting team she would probably expected to perform in one way or another. This incident is merely about white liberals and their big plans for the "diversity" without actually knowing anything about the "diversity." My advice grab the popcorn and watch the "diversity" eat the hapless trainers (clueless white libs) before they turn on one another.

Actually, it is a big deal because again we are treated to more TNB. These animals can't behave themselves anywhere, not even in "professional sports." The fat sumo Jenkins knows he would never get close to a woman who looks that good in his entire life. I don't care if he has money. No woman worth anything would want to have anything to do with this loser.

G

I was in the USMC and we would have been stuffing dollar bills down her bra. Let us just say I'm pro-white not anti-black. Also to the Mexicans who run this outfit this crap is a stunt just like the white/jewish libs pull on us so they can call us bigots and grab more power. I have no doubt this woman when she is with the execs of TV Azteca is expected to perform, because after all she is a woman(their attitude not mine). I am not on Earth to enforce the mandates of Political Correctness, I leave that to the hapless conservatives.

itsme

Guru
DWFan said:
Cool, I'd thought she was fom the Ameicas since she is on AztecTV.

She is from Mexico but could pass as a european women.
smiley2.gif

Inés Sáinz Gallo (born 1978 in Querétaro, Querétaro, Mexico) is a Mexican sports reporter for TV Azteca Deportes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In%C3%A9s_S%C3%A1inzEdited by: itsme

backrow

Hall of Famer
well that's it for jenkins for the season, good news for DeVito:

The NFL Network's Jason La Canfora is reporting that Jets NT Kris Jenkins is out for the season with a torn ACL in his left knee.

The news has been confirmed by coach Rex Ryan. It's a huge blow to the Jets, and a possible career-ender for Jenkins, who considered retirement after last year's torn ACL. Sione Pouha will now move from end to nose and Mike DeVito will became a full-time end opposite Shaun Ellis, though Ryan mentioned the possibility of looking outside the organization for help. Pouha and DeVito are solid in run support but don't possess Jenkins' ability to get to the quarterback.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Ability to get to the quarterback? Looking at this sumos stats he has 24 career sacks in 10 seasons. I know he's a nose tackle and they usually don't get many sacks but his fat 360lb ass can barely move. Hopefully Devito does well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Laugh of the day from Weenieworld:

Coach Rex Ryan suggested Tuesday that free agent Laveranues Coles could be brought back to help the Jets' passing game. If Ryan thought Coles could really cure what ails Mark Sanchez, the veteran would have been on the roster in the first place. If Coles is re-signed, it's because the Jets won't have to guarantee his salary now that the first game is in the books.

They should also bring in Amani Toomer, David Patton, Charles Rogers, Jerry Rice and Al Toon for looks. But don't consider Matt Jones or Kevin Curtis -- or Danny Woodhead for that matter -- under any circumstances.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Maybe Keyshawn Johnson could take a break from his affirmative action job at ESPN and come back to the Jets. Johnson could then pretend Danny Woodhead is Wayne Chrebet and write another autobiography filled with racism towards "Flashlight #2." Oh yea, I forgot, Shelly Smith "helped" him write that rag. Johnson is about as intelligent as a doorknob.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Guys, I believe this will also be good news for Jets backup NT Matt Kroul. Pouha will be a bit undersized so he may not be able to handle full reps. For those you don't remember, Matt was an excellent player at the University Iowa which of course lead to being snubbed in the NFL draft.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron said:
Danny Woodhead is done with the Jets - cut.

Tom Iron...

Good, now he can get on with his life. The NFL was a dead end for him, he was never going to get a shot. He could've run for 300 yards in a game and they still would have benched him. Go onto something productive in life Danny, the NFL is a circus.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Shonn Green was wretched against the Ravens. Joe McKnight was wretched in the off-season and pre-season. Instead of cutting Woodhead to "make room"Â￾ for pencil necks like WR David Clowney"¦why not simply promote the versatile RB/WR Woodhead over underachieving players? The "Spawn of Buddy Ryan"Â￾ has black supremacist DNA.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
These lazy affletes(Joe McKnight) come into camp out of shape and beat out white players(Danny Woodhead) who are more athletic and always in shape. What a fair world it is.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I can't believe that Woodhead was only about the 52nd or 53rd man on the roster? You would think with Woodhead's versatility he would be able carve out a Jim Jensen type role with the Jets for the next few years.