2010 Jets

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Joe McKnight can't pass a simple conditioning test and apparently still doesn't know how to run even though he's probably been used as the main tailback on whatever team he's played on since he was 6 years old. He remains a "project"like so manyblack players drafted each year and will be given years of opportunities to "blossom":

Jets coaches are trying to "toughen up" rookie RB Joe McKnight, teaching him to run between the tackles at 205 pounds. "The kid's got tons of ability, I'm just trying to get him there," said coach Rex Ryan said. "Don't dance as much, just go ahead and hit it up in there." McKnight has had a rough start to his NFL career, and LB Bart Scott thinks he's knows why: "He's just mad because he had to take a paycut from USC."

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Joe McKnight can't pass a simple conditioning test and apparently still doesn't know how to run even though he's probably been used as the main tailback on whatever team he's played on since he was 6 years old.  He remains a "project" like so many black players drafted each year and will be given years of opportunities to "blossom":
<div> </div>
<div>Jets coaches are trying to "toughen up" rookie RB Joe McKnight, teaching him to run between the tackles at 205 pounds. "The kid's got tons of ability, I'm just trying to get him there," said coach Rex Ryan said. "Don't dance as much, just go ahead and hit it up in there." McKnight has had a rough start to his NFL career, and LB Bart Scott thinks he's knows why: "He's just mad because he had to take a paycut from USC." </div>
I don't get the conditioning part as he looks like he has about 10 percent or less body fat. I suspect he did the off season weight room work but neglected to do any wind sprints. I was never that impressed with him at USC. I thought he could barely make an NFL roster and would hang around for a year or two in the league and then would pull a David Blaine and vanish. From the looks of it he might not even last that long.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Played at No. 1 USC, can't pass a conditioning test, needs toughening up, has to be taught to run, yep the NFL is only interested in the BEST available players.
smiley5.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
"He's just mad because he had to take a paycut from USC."

I like that.

Tom Iron...

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah, just finished watch the second installment of "Hard Knocks" featuring the Jets. What a typical dissappointment. All black, all affetlet. From spoon feeding McNight and another 1st rd bust affeletic linebacker to stupid affeletic humor. The only exception to this CF trainwreck was maybe 5 minutes of Mark Sanchez. Man, if all the other teams are like this, look for 90% affeletic teams in 5 years.

I kept my eye out for Woodhead but forgot his number. What burns me up are the coaches. F'ing traitors that they are. Whites are our worst enemies. The GM and Headcoaches has sooo much influence who starts and plays. I can't believe these F's screw their own. CF members, we have problems, if this continues.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Jets are a joke. They used to be my favorite team when Chrebet played for them. The only positive thing about this team is that they probably will start two white safeties this year. That's extremely rare.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This doesn't surprise me at all. From Rotoworld:

Rookie RB Joe McKnight has reportedly been "at times, difficult to coach" in Jets training camp.
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain">
McKnight is unwilling to run inside the tackles and makes too many
mental errors, both of which were evident on Wednesday night's
Hard Knocks
episode. At this point, we're not sure he's going to make the team.
The Jets could carry two fullbacks, with Danny Woodhead as the No. 3
tailback instead.
</div>

backrow

Hall of Famer
good news! what a dick this McKnight is, he has an opportunity of the lifetime and is too stupid to make something out of it? what gives??

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
When Danny Woodhead was getting some playing time, the White announcer admitted that he wasn't familiar with Woodhead, and that he didn't even know where Chadron State was located. He did mention that he was aware that Woodhead was supposedly prolific in college and broke records.

He said he was going to do some research about Woodhead after the game. He ended by saying, "It's always good when small school guys can make rosters."

He wasn't derogatory, but he was simply aloof. Most announcers know very little about these football players. There's often times a "script" - of course - but I don't think the above was scripted. The guy just didn't seem particularly bright. That's probably why he was chosen...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Danny Woodhead is basically in the same boat as another small white guy from a small school, Brian Shay. Shay also broke records back in the late 90's but he was never given an opportunity to play in the NFL. He didn't have the speed of Woodhead but he was still highly skilled and could have been a decent change of pace back in the NFL.

JReb1

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
Danny Woodhead is basically in the same boat as another small white guy from a small school, Brian Shay. Shay also broke records back in the late 90's but he was never given an opportunity to play in the NFL. He didn't have the speed of Woodhead but he was still highly skilled and could have been a decent change of pace back in the NFL.

I remember Shay, I think he was the All-Time NCAA leading rushers when he graduated. Like Woodhead, Shay also looked really good preseason games but NO team would give him a real chance to play RB in the NFL and he was too small to convert into a FB as was Luke Staley.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
JReb1 said:
whiteathlete33 said:

I remember Shay, I think he was the All-Time NCAA leading rushers when he graduated. Like Woodhead, Shay also looked really good preseason games but NO team would give him a real chance to play RB in the NFL and he was too small to convert into a FB as was Luke Staley.

Shay was reportedly a 4.6 guy coming out of high school. During college he got his speed down in the 4.4 range which is excellent for an NFL running back.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
As typical of WhiteRivals.com: Joe McKnight was their top back coming out of H.S, I'm pretty sure. The white Rivals' Jets thought they needed to get rid of the threat of white boy Woodhead pushing for playing time as the third back this year, could stir things up. They had already brought in LT- who is a shadow of his former self, but that wasn't enough. The NFL knows to follow the script to keep the DWFs from seeing the light. If they bring in too many of the top white college backs- and they all do well- their racist house of cards may fall, more sheeple could be awakened- and a few white backs may even try to sue if some momentum got going. The NFL is already the most successful sports league in the racist U.S. Apparently they gained more success by making quotas and concessions for black afroletes- why risk things by changing? SHEEPLE U.S.AEdited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lavernous Coles was cut today along with 2 other scrub receivers. I hope this helps Woodhead's chances of making the team as he can move between HB and WR with ease. McKnight's terrible performance this preseason should get him cut without a second thought but who knows what the Jets moronic front office will do.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
From KFFL:

Jets | Will keep four TEs

Mon, 30 Aug 2010 15:25:36 -0400

New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan said the team will keep four tight ends on their final roster, reports ESPNNewYork.com's Rich Cimini.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz0y8FaQXsh

It seems like the Jets are keeping 4 TEs and 2 FBs...unless McKnight is cut things are not looking to good for Danny. Also Kellen Clemens will probably get cut or traded, I feel he got a raw deal with the Jets. Sanchez has not been impressive and Clemens was never given the same chance Sanchez has received.

white is right

Hall of Famer
In my mind things are as bad as last years camp for Woodhead. I hope I am wrong but if I'm not mistaken he had no stats last game. Usually that means your roster spot has been given to another player. He may need another huge final game to make the final 53.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yea, McKnight has been terrible so far but as we all know affletes get the benefit of the doubt 99% of the time. Its such BS.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Since McKnight is a fairly high draft pick(4th round) he will be given many opportunities which would never be given to a white skill position player. I'm guessing Rex Ryan sees plenty of "upside" in him since he came out of "powerhouse" USC.

white is right

Hall of Famer
One thing I like about Ryan is his frankness. He is blunt and to the point. I remember when Ryan talked about Reggie Hodges making the final 53 only because he didn't have anybody better. The next day Hodges was cut. Now Ryan has said this about McKnight....Coach Rex Ryan indicated after Thursday night's preseason finale that rookie Joe McKnight will make the Jets, but isn't going to play.

"Disappointed in him," said Ryan. "He's going to make this team. I'm just not going to play him." McKnight fumbled for the third time this preseason, also failing to get much going on the ground with 34 yards on nine rushes. Expect Danny Woodhead to open the season as the Jets' No. 3 back behind Shonn Greene and LaDainian Tomlinson. McKnight will be a game-day scratch.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
McKnight willbe given plenty more opportunities and if he ever does become a decent back we'll read touching stories about the day the "light went on" for him. The real question is how someone can be so dim-witted and lazy not to seize an opportunity that millions and millions of kids would give anything to get. That's one of the most infuriating things about the Caste System -- not only are blacks the beneficiaries of an extremist form of affirmative action that turns them into instant millionaires and heroes to fans, many have no appreciation or respect forwhat's being given themwhatsoever.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was expecting Woodhead to start this game but McLoser got the start. Anyway, Woodhead got a significant amount of carries.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

white is right

Hall of Famer
It looks like Washington is going to get the bum steer this year. As teachers pet McKnight can't be cut unless he tries to rob the teams concession stand...
smiley36.gif
from Rotoworld... Jets to waive RB Chauncey Washington
The Jets will waive running back Chauncey Washington, according to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News.
Our View: Washington is apparently pretty angry about the decision, and he has good reason to be. He's outplayed drafted rookie Joe McKnight by a wide margin, and McKnight probably won't see the field all season. In the end, New York decided to stick with McKnight and Danny Woodhead, who can also play receiver.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The big difference bwtn black and white players who get unfairly cut, is that the black ones show overt anger. Whites it seems Do not to show anger to their detriment . Maybe if more spoke up like Washington the caste system may start lose it's vice grip.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Just a quick look at how "cliquish" the NFL is- and how much black players love their bruthas- whom they consider the "heart and soul" of their teams:

My cousin informed me of a NJ Star Ledger report on the cutting of 38 year old FB Tony Richardson: The paper reads:

"The release of the popular Richardson hit his teammates hard initially."

"It was jaw-dropping." tight end Dustin Keller said. "I couldn't believe it. He's our top veteran on offense."

So a 38 year old FB getting cut (when some teams don't even carry a single FB in their prime age years) sent shock waves and frustrations amongst some of the Jets as a ridiculous cut. Would anyone have said the same for Woodhead, who is young, explosive and could soon prove to be a GREAT scatback compliment to powerback Shonn Greene? After all Dustin Keller is a young player who came into the NFL the EXACT same year as Woodhead- which could have allowed the two to have a rookie bonding, but who is Keller's "heart and soul" with? Yeah, the 38 year old, battering ram whose skills are declining.

Well, low and behold- Richardson is back on the team again, now that Darrell Revis is back, which allowed them to cut a rookie CB they kept. It's no surprise, that in a millennium of appeasement, cowardliness and lack of pride- that few- if any- organizations have the courage to actually keep the best players over popular players- with how racially cliquish the NFL is. I'm not saying my report here is full proof that EVERY black player would have preferred Woodhead cut over Richardson, but it just seems to remind me of how scrub Adrian Peterson- who an announcer reported was the Bears most popular player- was kept over FBS record setter and "team manager" Brock Forsey. Richardson isn't a complete scrub, but as a 38 year old FB, his value is clearly MUCH less to the Jets than Woodhead.
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins