2010-11 NFL Playoffs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't this Super Bowl feature the Whitest roster in the NFL vs the blackest roster in the NFL? If true, it at least proves one thing: color should not be as important in judging football talent as it currently is. The Whitest team in the league made the Super Bowl, the blackest team in the league made the Super Bowl. If the White inferiority myth were true, teams would usually be ranked 1-32 with the blackest team being number 1, the whitest being number 32, and so on. As we all know, that is not (nor never has been) the case.

Colonel_Reb said:
Go Packers! It would be great if, in winning the Super Bowl, Aaron Rodgers, John Kuhn, Brett Swain, Jordy Nelson, and Tom Crabtree all had impressive showings on offense, along with A.J. Hawk and Clay Matthews on defense.

Don't forget Frank Zombo should be back. He is a young, underrated, athlete who has contributedon defense all year!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yep - a perfect caste matchup. Whitest team versus most black supremacist team in the Super Bowl.

If the Pats didn't self distruct it would've been - and should've been -the only two pro-white teams in the NFL playing for the championship.

Go Packers!Edited by: Liverlips

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Toby Hillis said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't this Super Bowl feature the Whitest roster in the NFL vs the blackest roster in the NFL? If true, it at least proves one thing: color should not be as important in judging football talent as it currently is. The Whitest team in the league made the Super Bowl, the blackest team in the league made the Super Bowl. If the White inferiority myth were true, teams would usually be ranked 1-32 with the blackest team being number 1, the whitest being number 32, and so on. As we all know, that is not (nor never has been) the case.

To start the season that was probably true, though Tampa was right with the Steelers with just 2 White starters and 11 Whites total on the roster. In fact, there were 6 teams with 12 or fewer Whites on their roster when the regular season started. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Seattle made the playoffs, but the Seahawks were a sub-.500 team, Tampa played better than anyone expected, albeit against a soft schedule, and Washington and Arizona were bad teams.

Green Bay had 24 Whites to start the season, 3 more than any other team. Of the other 3 teams with at least 20, the Falcons and Patriots were the number one seed in their respective conferences, while Houston had a disappointing season, but that can be attributed in large part to their simply awful defense, which had only 1 White starter (Cushing, and he missed 4 games due to a suspension). The Colts (18 Whites on the roster) had a predominantly White offense but werevery black on defense.

There's no question that there's a positive correlation between number of White players and team success, but the bottom line is that all 32 teamsremain black dominated to varying degrees.

foobar75

Master
Today's outcome was actually pretty decent, all things considered. We did not get the ideal match-up of GB-NE, but GB-PIT is equally compelling from a CF perspective. The Whitest team in the NFL has made it to the Super Bowl and will face the (or one of the) blackest teams in the league. A victory by the Packers will certainly go a long way towards helping the CF cause. They have a White QB, all-White OL, a White WR and a White RB/FB who see plenty of action, plus two solid White LBs on defense. It's far from perfect, but relatively speaking, it makes it very easy to root for the Packers.

We could have easily ended-up with an unwatchable SB with any combination of PIT/CHI/NYJ making it to the final game, so thank goodness for that.

One note regarding the Jay Cutler situation. I'm seeing lots of vitriol coming his way without knowing any of the details. It's the usual idiotic nonsense coming from DWFs and various black players around the league. I did find it interesting from the interviews that only Urlacher and Olson defended Cutler. Hatie just gave a few half-hearted answers, but I did not get the sense that he had his QBs back.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
It looks like my analysis, from earlier last week about both Championship games, turned out to be spot-on!

1--Pittsburgh just WASN'T going to lose at home. And, Sanchez got stripped and Pittsburgh returned it for a TD. Mind you, I'm pretty happy that Dirty Sanchez' magical New Yawk squad got knocked-out. Rex Ryan throwing his head-set was worth the price of admission! Sicko..

2--Green Bay will "wow the world" one week and be very vanilla the next week.

That "trend" continued yesterday! It was like Philly all over again.. Even with an "extreme AA team" -- Chicago has Green Bay's number. Urlacher absolutely abused Aaron Rodgers. Big FA acquisition, Julius Peppers, did some damage as well. Rodgers' -- with all his goofing and smiling and Favre-like fistpumps -- appears to live in the clouds. That's likely why he "fell" in the Draft. Now, with the chinks in his armor being shown yesterday, no brutha is going to lose sleep over Aaron Rodgers.

Believe me, Big Ben scares some bruthas (and they lash-out and call him a "rapist").. Brett Favre irks many bruthas. And, Ben could get a 3rd Super Bowl ring in a few weeks.

I agree that Quarless is a joke, and that's more evidence that Green Bay "also plays the Caste-Game." They essentially "froze-out" John Kuhn as well. Rather predictable, and how can we stand for that? In my view, Green Bay was simply the lesser of two evils, that's it, nothing more. Crabtree doesn't appear to have a "TE-build".. In the aftermath of Jermichael Finley's injury, they couldn't find a White TE? Oh, but they "found" Sam Shields we were endlessly told... and James Starks.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
And wasn't Howard Green signed "off of the street?" No White man could possibly be superior...

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
snow said:
Pie said:
Well, that is certainly not the person I wanted to put this game away. Oh well.
every team has to have that 400 pound "lovable" negro. Even though there plenty of whites that are in shape with enough strength and ability to play the position...but with more blacks becoming obese, they have to find some type of way to get them on the field haha. No dwf has ever been able to explain why there are so few white defensive tackles.
<div> </div>
<div>This game still looks close, hopefully Rodgers throws it to the white guys on the team.</div>

Clay Matthews was shoving Olin Kreutz back, so, yeah... bigger and stronger Whites would absolutely clean-the-clocks over the likes of B.J. (Blubbery Jane) Raji. I bet he buys granny panties.

LabMan

Mentor
Oh,how the DWF's wanted to run Ben out of Pittsburgh when his,never proven,legal problems arose,they would not be celebrating today had that happened!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
During last night's "Steeler merriment,"Â￾ the loathsome, Mega-Negro-Admirer, Dan Rooney, managed to contort his ancient, wrinkled "Irish"Â￾ skin into a scowling grin of approval. His sinister, serpent-like eyes peered contentedly out upon the inebriated hordes of white Negro-veneration. Yes, Rooney has spawned such a lovely "dynasty"Â￾ of lucrative white self-hatred. He steals their money and equally robs them of their self-confidence, racial heritage, and spirit. His pitiable, unsuspecting target audience is such a wretched cast of characters.

Be it the screaming adult white "man"Â￾ wearing a black player's jersey whilst ingesting expensive treats...the adult white "woman,"Â￾ covered in corporate logos, making cat-calls at her favorite black players"¦the white teenage boy, fists raised in "victory,"Â￾ shirtless with a painted chest in the freezing cold"¦the shrieking white teenage girl, dolled up like a corporate cheerleader"¦the white child, teary with emotional bliss alongside his/her drunken white "father"Â￾"¦and the most pathetic individual of all, the elderly white "man,"Â￾ so inoculated with Casteon malice that he couldn't possibly be bothered to simply consider the sport (and the years) of his youth.

Dan Rooney is the chairman of the NFL's "Diversity Committee"Â￾ (obviously, they've done a bang-up job), the founding father of the "Rooney Rule,"Â￾ and the Obama-appointed American Ambassador of Ireland. The billionaire "Rooney Family"Â￾ is truly the incarnation of top-down, corporate-funded, self-inflicted white treachery"¦their 3rd Superbowl appearance in 6 seasons is very unfortunate.

On the bright side, the comical video clip of Rex Ryan "throwing down his headset in disgust"Â￾ is being played even more than the "sacred footage"Â￾ of an injured Byron Leftwich being carried down the field by his white Marshall teammates. The other losing coach, Neanderthal "Lovie / Hatie"Â￾ Smith, was also amusing in defeat. Somewhere in the realm of obscurity, I hope that Mike Hass, Brock Forsey, David Ball, Eric Peterman, and Jake Sharp are laughing at the failures of their former troglodyte "coach."Â￾

chris371

Mentor
I just hoperthe packers throw to kuhn on third and short in the superbowl, he makes clutch catches, as opposed to "Quar-less" who not only drops passes, but actually lets them fly between his "hands" without even making contact with them. Yikes,such fundamental deficits by a person who makes their living playing a game.

Heath Evans was one of the players ripping Cutler on Twitter.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cutler was physically abused all last season and most of this one, thanks to a terrible, afflete-filled offensive line, but now his "toughness" is questioned? Typical collaboration by the media, DWFs, and racist black football players, including some of Cutler's own reputed "teammates."

Don Wassall said:
Cutler was physically abused all last season and most of this one, thanks to a terrible, afflete-filled offensive line, but now his "toughness" is questioned?  Typical collaboration by the media, DWFs, and racist black football players, including some of Cutler's own reputed "teammates."

I saw a news item that said Cutler was sacked 57 times this year.

Trent Dilfer's another Uncle Tom throwing Cutler under the bus.

Broncos

How many times was LaDainian Tomlinson tackled in 2007? After playing17straight games, he sprained his MCLin the 18th game. After a couple of carries in his 19th game, he realized his knee wasn't going to make it, and he sat out the rest of the game.Wasn't he subsequently destroyed by Deion, the media, and fans too?

I suppose that wasracially-motivated as well?

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22770232/

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Broncos said:
How many times was LaDainian Tomlinson tackled in 2007? After playing17straight games, he sprained his MCLin the 18th game. After a couple of carries in his 19th game, he realized his knee wasn't going to make it, and he sat out the rest of the game.Wasn't he subsequently destroyed by Deion, the media, and fans too?

I suppose that wasracially-motivated as well?

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22770232/

Actually the criticism of Tomlinson was quite restrained, with the White media people in particular reminding everyone how tough and "classy" Tomlinson is.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Cutler reportedly cried when the media questioned his toughness, so he probably is a pussy. But he still may have been too injured to play. The QB is not a linebacker, he has to be able to play with finesse as well as muscle. It's not anyone's business regardless, if a guy don't feel he can go he shouldn't be out there. End of story.

The Hock

Master
Let's not forget that Cutler has Type 1 diabetes, which can cause marked mood swings, along with many other physical problems. Just dealing with that while he plays the most demanding position in all of sports proves he's tough to me.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
<div>Actually the criticism of Tomlinson was quite restrained, with the White media people in particular reminding everyone how tough and "classy" Tomlinson is.</div>

Not only Tomlinson but Radio also often had the benefit of the doubt. Cutler is being hammered big time. He has taken a beating all year, has never thrown anyone under the bus. But he is not black, so he will be the whipping boy.

Some thoughts on the playoffs:

Notice that the Jets, Steelers, Packers and Bears all have highly rated defenses.

Offensive juggernauts usually stumble postseason regardless of how dominant they are during the regular season. The Pats and Colts needed much better defenses to continue.

High powered passing attacks are hindered tremendously outdoors in the colder climates. Personally, I dislike watching that type of game.

Urlacher is better overall than Ray Lewis. He is more athletic and all over the field. Makes plays post season too.

Julius Peppers is a dirty SOB! He definitely led with his helmet to the head of Rodgers, and Briggs smacked Aaron in the face on the same play. TNB!! After suffering two concussions recently AR could have been severely hurt, possibly ending his career.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I noticed all 4 remaining teams were northern teams from open air stadiums. I'm sure they have an advantage in that environment. It's like if the SEC played the Big 10 in bowl games in the north on jan 1. I bet the records would be different. I think it's important for high powered offensive teams that play inside (like Indy and New Orleans) to get home field advantage so they can play inside and it won't effect their offense as much.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Anyone see BJ Raji hot-dogging his way into the end zone after an interception? Damn near had the ball knocked out of his outstretched hand ala Leon Lett.
Then he did a stupid brutha dance shaking his rolls of fat. A pathetic spectacle to behold.