2009 Denver Broncos

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
green fire317 said:
Do you think he was writhing in pain or do affletes only do that in front of large audiences of DWFs?

smiley36.gif
"Da affletes" just loooove those TNB theatrics...along with (outright) feigning injuries.
smiley8.gif

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Broncos signed Dicky Lyons Jr. today...not sure what is going on with McDaniels but im happy that Lyons was picked up. Also Kyle McCarthy was signed as a UDFA. I think he might have a decent shot at making the team.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hate to be a pessimist, but I sense a mass "dumping" of these White UDFAs/late rounders that are mysteriously being picked up by a handful of teams. Its nothing more than a little PR stunt, if something that nice.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
it's a negative publicity if anything, in the eyes of DWFs haha

In the words of James Hetfield, sad but true.

snow

Mentor
And they just traded JJ Arrington. McDaniels pays the price of screwing over Hillis. Honestly, he could just put Tebow at halfback, he would do much better than Moreno. Seems like quite a few affletes are getting injured when training camp just started.
Edited by: snow

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Right on cue, after signing a ridiculous contract, Elvis Dumervil is out of commission.

http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/23673523?tag=globalNav.nfl;headlines

The DWFs are in mourning, even taking snipes at Tebow and Eli Manning. What did they do?

This "sports system" is thoroughly corrupt, and we need to document how injured black players are almost always replaced by other black players. This can be the case even if several black players at a specific position get hurt. That points directly to racial pandering.

Supporting Tim Tebow, and wanting him to succeed, is one thing, but I could care less about their totally artificial coal-black defense. It's a disgrace.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deadlift said:
CLASSIC article about "the state of the NFL"...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/13710051/dumervil-has-torn-pectoral-muscle-out-up-to-five-months?tag=globalNav.nfl;headlines

So many scrub D-linemen mentioned.. I wonder what they all have in common?? If Dumervil didn't get hurt, we wouldn't have gotten such an illuminating article.

From the article Deadlift linked:

Without Dumervil, the Broncos lack a bona fide pass rusher. Defensive lineman Darrell Reid had four sacks last year, the most of any other returning Broncos player. But he's sidelined with a knee ailment and hasn't participated in training camp. The other outside linebackers, former first-round picks Robert Ayers and Jarvis Moss, didn't have a sack last year.

What magnificent football players. No wonder Whites aren't allowed to play defense.

I've never seen anywhere near this number of injuries so early in training camp before, almost all of them WGA specimens. The Caste System in football is becoming more and more a total farce.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
There's so many scrubs on so many teams, to where I truly believe that "something's gotta give."

Darrell Reid, listed at 6-2 270; Robert Ayers, listed at 6-3 274, they are more like sumos in the "Charles Grant mold".. what a Georgia Bulldog "specimen."

Jarvis Moss has been a total bust, but since he's listed as having more size, we will always hear about "upside" in regards to him.

Riddlewire

Master
Back in the 80's, if you had gone to a doctor with a torn pec, the first thing he would've asked you was "So, which steroid cocktail are you on?"
It's not an easy thing to tear a pectoral muscle, even for body builders. But torn pecs were quite common among users of 'old school' steroids. The correlation percentages made it a near certainty that one was associated with the other. The new decade brought with it new steroid usage and, primarily, HGH, which greatly reduced such injuries.
Assuming his injury wasn't incorrectly reported, it sounds like Dumervil didn't get the message that his Dianabol-Winstrol stack is outdated.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And the epidemic of black training camp injuries continues:

Broncos OLB Jarvis Moss will miss two weeks after sustaining a broken bone in his right hand during Friday morning's practice. Moss is expected to participate in the final three exhibition games with a cast on his hand. Still, it's poor timing for 2007 first-round bust, who was finally expected to compete for starting snaps with Elvis Dumervil (torn pectorals) in jeopardy of missing the entire season.