Matt McBriar

K
David Beuhler
Nick Folk

LS
J.P. LaDoucer

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I never thought that I would see this day... where the Cowboys' actually look "White-friendly" compared to so many other teams.

Maybe they will draft a couple of White studs in next year's Draft (and use them - and properly)!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In a semi-miraculous move the Cowboys actually cut Flozell Adams, the unbelievably over-rated starting sumo at left tackle who was believed by the Caste media and DWFs. Adams could always be counted on for numerous critical false start penalties when he wasn't often being beaten one on one by defensive ends, yet he was still named to 5 Pro Bowls.

Doug Free is currently the front runner to replace Adams as the starter at LT.

referendum

Mentor
Wow, if Free were in fact to start, that would give the Cowboys a seventh white starter, assuming everything else stayed the same.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
In a semi-miraculous move the Cowboys actually cut Flozell Adams, the unbelievably over-rated starting sumo at left tackle who was believed by the Caste media and DWFs.  Adams could always be counted on for numerous critical false start penalties when he wasn't often being beaten one on one by defensive ends, yet he was still named to 5 Pro Bowls.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Doug Free is currently the front runner to replace Adams as the starter at LT.</div>

It's about time they got rid of sumo "YOzell FATams". He was one of the most grossly overrated OLs in the NFL!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
About the only reason I watched the Cowboys during the early to mid 90's was Jay Novacek, Aikman, and Johnston. They were each in the top 5 at their position during that time.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
In a semi-miraculous move the Cowboys actually cut Flozell Adams, the unbelievably over-rated starting sumo at left tackle who was believed by the Caste media and DWFs.  Adams could always be counted on for numerous critical false start penalties when he wasn't often being beaten one on one by defensive ends, yet he was still named to 5 Pro Bowls.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Doug Free is currently the front runner to replace Adams as the starter at LT.</div>

As a lifelong Cowboy fan I am glad to see Flozell Adams cut from the team as Tony Romo's blind side will probably be safer this year with Free starting instead of the washed up penalty prone Adams. The Cowboys also cut safety Ken Hamlin yesterday and I am hoping the Cowboys will draft Notre Dame's Kyle McCarthy in the mid -rounds to replace him or compete for a roster spot.Edited by: guest301

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Cowboys Linebacker Jason Williams Reflects on a Frustrating Rookie Season

http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-jason-williams-reflects,0,7647221.story

Jason Williams, who??

Williams is now a year older and a year wiser. The second year linebacker says he's now 100 percent and ready to display the same athleticism, that made him The Cowboys first overall pick a year ago. With The Cowboys looking to trade fellow linebacker, Bobby Carpenter - Williams knows his time to shine is now.

Ohhh, the 1st rounder from Western Illinois! Maybe Dallas should have drafted Laurinaitis or Cushing instead? If you read the article, be sure to enjoy the ebonics...

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
"All I can do is learned from my rookie year," Jason Williams said.
and
"I can be as good as I want to be," Williams said. "The best is yet to come for J. Will."

Ebonics and talking about oneself in the third person. Yeah, he fits right in with the ******* Football League.
smiley11.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Haha now that is comical! I forgot about this buffoon, only in the modern era can this bum sneak into the first round.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
And Joe Pawelek, Keaton Kristick and Lee Campbell don't even get drafted this year...

Nothing to see here, folks. There's no agenda at all.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Here's a sob story that I ran across earlier today on the poster child of overrated afflete wide receivers. I would have pasted the article, but didn't want to use up valuable CF server space on this excuse for a player. There are LITERALLY hundreds of white wideouts that could put this guy to shame that are now toiling away 9 to 5, but he gets the big buck$$ for poor performance and endless "redemption" opportunities, because of his skin color and his ever-present "upside".

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Here's a sob story that I ran across earlier today on the poster child of overrated afflete wide receivers.  I would have pasted the article, but didn't want to use up valuable CF server space on this excuse for a player.  There are LITERALLY hundreds of white wideouts that could put this guy to shame that are now toiling away 9 to 5, but he gets the big buck$$ for poor performance and endless "redemption" opportunities, because of his skin color and his ever-present "upside".

There were times over the past two seasons in which Roy Williams looked completely uncoordinated and strangely awkward. In a league consisting of habitually worthless WRs, Williams may be one of the least athletic players I've seen in years. His leaping ability and route running are perhaps the most pedestrian"¦and likely similar to that which could be achieved by the DWF's eating hotdogs outside the stadium.

But by all means, Caste Media, continue to write down your claptrap cry-baby "hopes" and "dreams" for yet another black multi-millionaire 1st round draft pick to finally do his job properly. Edited by: Thrashen

TwentyTwo

Master
Props to DT Jay Ratliff was on a ESPN Talk show a few weeks back...was asked "which rookiein mini-camp stood out the most"...he said LB-Sean Lee...saying how intense and he was; that he evengot a bloody nose..how bright his future was! Then at the end of the interview they asked anybody get your attention?? He said DT- Sean Lissamore was really impressive!

Then was asked who the Most Under-rated QB in the NFL was?? He said "Jason Campbell"....Oh well...2 out of 3 ain't bad...

So I'm guessing rookie LB-Sean Lee will be taking his racial apprenticeship from Kieth Brooking; or will they actually be allowed on the field at the same time??

Buehler is a bad dude! I'd like to see him light some people up from the safety position at 227lbs!

Have the Cowboys had a white safety since Bill Bates/Scott Case?? Justin Beriault had a promising future but knee injury ended his rookie season 05'...but had to retire in 06' due to major knee surgery!

Jason Witten has to be the Best TE in the league!

TwentyTwo

Master
Oh yeah...thanks for refreshing my memory Trashen! I do remember Scott...he played for 5 years...every year it seemed this free agent from tiny Northwest Oklahoma State was on the bubble; threatened to be ousted by a more affletic counterpart...and it never happened. That dude could hit!

backrow

Hall of Famer
rotoworld:

The Dallas Morning News reports that Cowboys TE John Phillips may have torn his ACL in Sunday night's Hall of Fame game.

Beat writer Todd Archer calls an ACL tear "likely" for Phillips, who did a superb Jason Witten impression with four grabs for 60 yards in the first half of Sunday's exhibition. He also executed a pair of highly successful run blocks. Losing Phillips for the year would be far from a death blow to Dallas' chances, but it'd be hugely disappointing after such a promising game.
Source: Dallas Morning News

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's official, John Phillips is done for the year. Very depressing. Of course with Witten out, and affletes Bennett andBrock both injured, it gives Scott Sicko a chance.

<DIV ="hd">
<H1 property="dc:title">Cowboys TE John Phillips Done For Season</H1>
<DIV ="byline">
<DIV rel="dc:creator">
<DIV of="vcard:VCard">
SportingNews 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
<DIV ="bd">
<DIV id=copy>
<DIV ="_copy 0">

Dallas Cowboys tight end John Phillips(notes) tore the ACL in his right knee during Sunday's Hall of Fame game and will miss the 2010 season, according to ESPNDallas.com.

Phillips had an MRI on his knee Monday, and a source close to the situation informed the website of the diagnosis.
<DIV id=sidebar>

Phillips, who had four receptions for 60 yards, had his knee examined after leaving in the first half of Sunday's game and did not get back in the game. He said after the game he thought he tore something, the Associated Press reported.

Martellus Bennett(notes), who was slated to battle with Phillips for the No. 2 position behind Jason Witten(notes), sat out Sunday's game with an ankle injury, and Kevin Brock(notes) sprained his left ankle. Scott Sicko(notes) was the only healthy tight end playing on Sunday, the Dallas Morning News reports

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
That sucks about Phillips, but hopefully, the Cowboys will have another white starter on offense. Is it just me or do the Cowboys seem whiter this year than years past?

From Rotoworld:
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says undrafted rookie FB Chris Gronkowski reminds him of Daryl Johnston.

The older brother of Patriots rookie Rob, Gronkowski has shown well as a lead blocker in camp, though he doesn't project to be the pass catcher Johnston was. Still, beat writer Todd Archer predicts that Gronkowski will beat out Deon Anderson. This could help an already strong Dallas ground attack.