2007 NFL Week 5

backrow

Hall of Famer
Frerotte is losing it big time. panicking a lot...

Brian got his 100 yards, but this game will be lost if they don't stop Cards now.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sweet, a nice start for Dallas Clark, and Brian Leonard with 102 yards rushing so far. Jerheme Urban has 3 for 28 as well, all decent numbers. How about Kyle Eckel getting more carries in the last 4 minutes? 6 for 16 by my count, not bad.

Jurevicius got hurt, otherwise he would have done better. When Eckel was on the field, there were 9 whites on the New England offense. Nice to see!Edited by: Colonel_Reb

backrow

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
check out a spin on that: (rotoworld)

"Joey Harrington was pulled from Sunday's game in the fourth quarter, with Byron Leftwich replacing him.

So much for all those gushing articles written about Harrington this week. Harrington was awful, totaling 87 yards on 31 throws while having an interception run back for a touchdown, but it's still surprising that Leftwich got the call with nine minutes left in a 20-13 game."

interception was caused by a wide receiver when ball went right through his hands...

and their so called savior Leftwich went 2 out of 8 for 28 yards, interception and a lost fumble... what a joke
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Vince Young led his team to victory again today. He threw for 150 odd yard, ZERO touchdowns and THREE interceptions.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Matt Giordano just chased down a certified speedster Joey Galloway after he had a corner and a safety beat. Matt came all the way back from behind of LoS, he was blitzing on this play.

smiley32.gif

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pretty funny seeing the Saints demise be traced back to the dropped passes of all their wireouts. If they only had Mike Hass
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Vince Young led his team to victory again today. He threw for 150 odd yard, ZERO touchdowns and THREE interceptions.

Meanwhile, the ESPN radio idiots are heaping man-love on him, and Joey Harrington is benched in Atlanta for Leftwich.
smiley5.gif

Harrington had three good games in a row, plays poorly for a half and gets yanked for another mediocre black quarterback who is no better than he is. It'll be interesting to see who the Falcons start next week..

backrow

Hall of Famer
yeah, Bears offense has 2 white players, plus Olsen every other play... wtf is wrong with that picture... i am sure that they COULD use Hass...

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
yeah, Bears offense has 2 white players, plus Olsen every other play... wtf is wrong with that picture... i am sure that they COULD use Hass...

I mentioned this before, but it *ahem* BEARS repeating..
smiley17.gif

Every time I read an article about the Bears or Bernard Berrian, it says dropped passes are killing the Bears. But they'll continue to leave Haas inactive week in and out, the guy who reportedly 'catches everything thrown his way.' What harm would it do to put the guy on the field and see if he can get open?
smiley5.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
nice white and white punch for the Bears: first Brian Urlacher stops Wynn for no gain, intercepts Favre on the next play ad then Griese throws a TD pass to the rookie TE Greg Olsen!

Bart

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
then Griese throws a TD pass to the rookie TE Greg Olsen!

Olsen looks real good. I can't believe Hass isn't allowed anywhere near the field. The Bears receivers are lousy.

G

Players that need to play better according to Madden..

Brian Urlacher, AJ Hawk, Griese, Greg(?) Olsen. All white. Ive yet to hear anything negative said about a black player tonight. Even when one of the packers corners got a illegal contact penalty it was ok because he is such a good corner...
smiley11.gif

By the way the Bears offense has sucked last year and this year because of the black o-line.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Olsen and Urlacher receive some good comment..
Madden is a black lover yes, but he never back when he want to say that a white player is good or have speed.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Olsen with a 27 yards cash, wow
smiley4.gif

This guy could be a receiver!
He has all the tools to be the best receiving TE in the league!The only one who are more fast is Vernon Davis, but he is no wear for the catching ball ability like Olsen!
His TD and his 27 yards gain was a beauty!

Doesn't Tennessee have a White safety or something?

Angelcynn

Guru
Can someone tell me how Edgerrin James' fumbled TD was given when you have a timeout called to analyse the play on video? It makes no sense to me? Anyways, nice to see Bennett back with a TD and I'm already thinking 'Leonard legend'.

Dallas Clark was a beast again and Gonzalez was the Colts biggest recieving threat. Gonzo is gonna be one hell of a player. Welker 4 for 19yards
smiley6.gif
and no Heath Evans to be seen?

G

Evans unfortunately dropped a pass that hit him in the hands, if I was seeing things correctly. Welker does the punt returns so he's always in the game, even if he only catches a few passes.

Giordano and Boiman played well for the Colts defense like we knew they could.

The Steelers had an all-white defensive line and shut down the Seahawks.Edited by: nevada

backrow said:
Matt Giordano just chased down a certified speedster Joey Galloway after he had a corner and a safety beat. Matt came all the way back from behind of LoS, he was blitzing on this play.

smiley32.gif

Did anyone else catch the asinine comment (Johnston, I think) to the effect that Hilliard (who ran a lousy route and was nowhere near the ball) had an ideal matchup against (and I quote) "a white linebacker? [ie Giordano]" Lousy jerk.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
What does everyone think about the Trent Green/Travis Johnson situation. I think that was typical black behavior. I also find it funny that he was stating how this is how he makes his living, he has been a first round bust to this point just stealing paychecks. I feel bad for Green though, I feel this maybe his last season.