XFL re-vamped

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Color me shocked. Idk how you can stomach Twatter. Was on briefly for a few days last winter and was promptly banned within a week.

Perkins is a jealous fat bitch that couldn’t hold Jokers jock strap. They hate to see White’s dominating “their” game.

It's not as bad since Musk took over although the second twitter account I created was blocked last week because I stated being trans is not natural but a mental disease. My other account I just try to drop truth bombs where I can.

Black fragility is certainly creeping upwards in all aspects so hopefully we see everything cross over into the realm of sports. The Dilbert guy is another strike against the Anitwhiteism that reigns supreme in society.

sprintstar

Mentor
I have watched a few games but find the calibre of ball being played not very good. It is most definitely lower talent level than the CFL but it is somewhat exciting because of some of the rules being used.

Warhawk_46

Master
Just checked the box score and Borghi didn’t record a single stat. I can’t find any info on why he didn’t, but I’m assuming injury?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just checked the box score and Borghi didn’t record a single stat. I can’t find any info on why he didn’t, but I’m assuming injury?

Borghi was out with an injury unfortunately. He was the third leading rusher in the XFL.

Warhawk_46

Master
Borghi was out with an injury unfortunately. He was the third leading rusher in the XFL.
It goes without saying our guys, especially at the forbidden positions like running back, need to stay healthy. The powers that be will take any slice of an excuse to be able to shut our guys out of the opportunity they deserve.

Warhawk_46

Master
Not sure what’s going on with Borghi, but he has been pretty bad the last couple of weeks, averaging less than three yards per carry. This XFL season is his NFL preseason audition (since he wasn’t given a fair shot last preseason) and he had better put some good games on film over the next 4-5 weeks of the XFL season.

It is unfortunate that white skill players must be exceptional even amongst professionals to get a fair shot.

Now it seems the blocking has been pretty bad for the Houston Roughnecks, so thag doesn’t help. Also, it seems they are not utilizing him in the passing game well.

I don’t know what it is about the XFL and USFL but it seems the games are faster… and by that I mean fewer plays ran. When the quarterback is only attempting 30-something passes and the running backs only get 10 rushes it is more difficult to put up impressive statistics.

Rocky B

Master
Not sure what’s going on with Borghi, but he has been pretty bad the last couple of weeks, averaging less than three yards per carry. This XFL season is his NFL preseason audition (since he wasn’t given a fair shot last preseason) and he had better put some good games on film over the next 4-5 weeks of the XFL season.

It is unfortunate that white skill players must be exceptional even amongst professionals to get a fair shot.

Now it seems the blocking has been pretty bad for the Houston Roughnecks, so thag doesn’t help. Also, it seems they are not utilizing him in the passing game well.

I don’t know what it is about the XFL and USFL but it seems the games are faster… and by that I mean fewer plays ran. When the quarterback is only attempting 30-something passes and the running backs only get 10 rushes it is more difficult to put up impressive statistics.
I’ve watched a few of Borghi’s games. All true statements. It’s hard to watch. No lanes to run....He had a couple touchdowns yesterday from the one yard line, but he splits carries and it’s just so damn dull. Leach was not a good fit for him, he should’ve went to Stanford, like Bisharat should’ve went to Stanford. It’s sickening to see unfold.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I caught a game over the weekend and the offenses were horrid, particularly the OLs!

Warhawk_46

Master
Man… it is not looking good for Borghi, at least judging by the box score. He ran 7 times for 10 yards… abysmal production and his serious lack of it in the lower-tier XFL does not bode well for him getting another shot at the big league.

I’m scratching my head as he was quite productive in college and showcased good running and great receiving skills. What is going on?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Man… it is not looking good for Borghi, at least judging by the box score. He ran 7 times for 10 yards… abysmal production and his serious lack of it in the lower-tier XFL does not bode well for him getting another shot at the big league.

I’m scratching my head as he was quite productive in college and showcased good running and great receiving skills. What is going on?
It’s the xfl. Borghi is capable of being in the nfl. What’s more telling is kallen ballage - he’s had chance after chance in the nfl and is one of the worst rbs in the xfl

Warhawk_46

Master
It’s the xfl. Borghi is capable of being in the nfl. What’s more telling is kallen ballage - he’s had chance after chance in the nfl and is one of the worst rbs in the xfl
Oh I know he is capable… what worries me is the XFL was supposed to be his spring-board back into the NFL… and it is not going well.

We all know blacks can be terrible and get chance upon chance, while whites must be damn near perfect.

Warhawk_46

Master
Well I am eating my words today… Borghi goes off for 74 yards on only 10 attempts.

Too bad the Roughnecks do running back by committee or his stats might be even higher!

Warhawk_46

Master
Purely criminal the lack of respect for a very productive college player. He can run the ball well and is a big weapon in the passing game…. Literally what all the scouts and GMs and such say they want in the modern-day running back.

But since CMC is already dominating and Burkhead is likely done soon, the ptb simply cannot have another dominant white running back. The worst thing for the Marxists would be for whites to gain a little bit of pride again.

Borghi's situation just hammers home the point that McCaffrey was so very fortunate to have his father advocating for him.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
maybe its time CM starts advocating for white RB's......
Yep. White athletes are going to have to start banding together and advocating for one another. Along with kids and parents bringing their experiences of discrimination to light during college recruiting.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Meanwhile media celebrates the drafting of 3 Black QBs in Top 5!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
And the DWFs eat it up or just state “why make this about race” - both are equally pathetic statements. As for me I’ll root for failure, cheer on mistakes and won’t feel bad when the quotas get injured - they are the peak entitlement group in all of sports.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
And the DWFs eat it up or just state “why make this about race” - both are equally pathetic statements. As for me I’ll root for failure, cheer on mistakes and won’t feel bad when the quotas get injured - they are the peak entitlement group in all of sports.
I’m with you man. That’s progress to the Dullards.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
My guess is CM isn’t worried about advocating for whites. He is just focused on his career. Maybe when he is retired , but can’t imagine before then.

As for the media, well we know who runs it, and what their agenda is.

The nfl is going to have as many black quarterbacks as they do wide receivers now. I’d be willing to guess that by 2030 the white quarterback will be rare as white receivers.

It won’t raise the level of play but the league won’t care. And sadly, neither will most of the fans.

Rocky B

Master
I wish Vegas had odds on the chances one of the three top qbs this year will lead their team to a Lombardi trophy....I wish they had odds about the 200 million dollar qbs.....Murray, Watson, Jackson, Hurts....What are the chances they get hardware? Whatever the Vegas over/under would be, take the under and you’ll make a bunch of money.

Rocky B

Master
My guess is CM isn’t worried about advocating for whites. He is just focused on his career. Maybe when he is retired , but can’t imagine before then.

As for the media, well we know who runs it, and what their agenda is.

The nfl is going to have as many black quarterbacks as they do wide receivers now. I’d be willing to guess that by 2030 the white quarterback will be rare as white receivers.

It won’t raise the level of play but the league won’t care. And sadly, neither will most of the fans.
We’ve been seeing this same bs trend in baseball. So many teams are lopsided with Pedro, Jose, Miguel and Juan. Many are barely hitting .220, but the brass just assumes they have more upside than the white kids coming out of college.

sprintstar

Mentor
I no longer watch Baseball (although I love the game) because of the Hispanic trend.....the quality of ball has dropped significantly in the last 10 years or so....