XFL re-vamped

Warhawk_46

Master
Men,
The XFL season (after its hiatus) begins anew today. Unfortunately, like the NFL, whites are being discriminated against. There are two players I am legitimately interested in following: Nick Holley and Max Borghi.

Borghi sits atop the depth chart for Houston. I anticipate he will have a very successful season and (God willing) be given a crack at the NFL next season.

Holley, also a running back/slot receiver, is a great talent. He was playing very well a couple of years back during the XFL season before it was canceled due to the plandemic.

Both he and Borghi would be absolute weapons in today’s wide open NFL schemes but alas… they haven’t spent enough time in the sun.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ll catch a game here and there especially if Borghi or Holley is on the field!

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Men,
The XFL season (after its hiatus) begins anew today. Unfortunately, like the NFL, whites are being discriminated against. There are two players I am legitimately interested in following: Nick Holley and Max Borghi.

Borghi sits atop the depth chart for Houston. I anticipate he will have a very successful season and (God willing) be given a crack at the NFL next season.

Holley, also a running back/slot receiver, is a great talent. He was playing very well a couple of years back during the XFL season before it was canceled due to the plandemic.

Both he and Borghi would be absolute weapons in today’s wide open NFL schemes but alas… they haven’t spent enough time in the sun.

It looks like the Houston Roughnecks play tonight at 7:30 central. I went to check out Nick Holley's highlights and to your point about discrimination against Whites in the XFL, Holley looked like the only White on the field most of the time. That's about as bizarre as a certain 2% of the population making up the majority of Biden's cabinet. Anyway, Holley's highlights were killer.

Warhawk_46

Master
It looks like the Houston Roughnecks play tonight at 7:30 central. I went to check out Nick Holley's highlights and to your point about discrimination against Whites in the XFL, Holley looked like the only White on the field most of the time. That's about as bizarre as a certain 2% of the population making up the majority of Biden's cabinet. Anyway, Holley's highlights were killer.
Yeah… no matter if the NFL, USFL or XFL our men, especially at the skilled positions, are discriminated against.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Is Nate Holley still around? He dominated the XFL and was signed to the Dolphins for a year or two.

TwentyTwo

Master
After dropping a potential TD ...Max Borghi comes back with a nice 27 yard TD Run for Houston!

Leonardfan...will check....i see brother RB Nick on the Houston team

white lightning

Hall of Famer
After dropping a potential TD ...Max Borghi comes back with a nice 27 yard TD Run for Houston!

Leonardfan...will check....i see brother RB Nick on the Houston team
Borghi takes it to da house! Hope this kid has a outstanding year and the NFL wakes up and a team signs him this summer.

Warhawk_46

Master
Borghi with 74 yards on only 12 touches, including a 27 yard TD run. Good first game for Max!

I wish Nick Holley (Borghi’s backup) was on another team versus both white running backs on the same team.

TwentyTwo

Master
Rickey Proehl's son WR Austin caught the game winning TD for the St.Louis Battle Hawks today vs. the San Antonio Brahmas
1676853509272.png

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great to hear about Proehl. We need another Rock N Roll Austin Proehl.

I agree about Nick Holley. We don't need our guys stealing minutes from each other. Hopefully they can both find
their oportunities to shine. Borghi was just so explosive yesterday and there is no doubt he could do it in the NFL
if given an honest chance!

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Rickey Proehl's son WR Austin caught the game winning TD for the St.Louis Battle Hawks today vs. the San Antonio Brahmas
View attachment 3776

I watched the last few minutes of the game. Austin Proehl had a few pivotal catches that led to the comeback win. Great to see. St. Louis did have more White players than average.

Warhawk_46

Master
Ricky Proehl is a good talent, which isn’t surprising considering his dad was a great player. I really hope the USFL and XFL ultimately merge and become a viable spring league that allows our men to showcase their skills and talents.

I know right now way too many blacks here as well, but I think maybe, just maybe if we give guys like Proehl, Borghi, Groshek, etc. visibility it can help change perceptions, ever so slowly.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Borghi with a tough day on the ground (only averaged 2 ypc) but he did score a touchdown. Nick Holly also caught a TD pass.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Borghi with a tough day on the ground (only averaged 2 ypc) but he did score a touchdown. Nick Holly also caught a TD pass.

I think McCarron, DiNucci and Jack Coan are playing pretty well. Interesting to see the quotas aren't taking over the XFL. I hope this stint in the XFL gives Coan another NFL shot - I feel he is good enough to be on an NFL team and be a spot starter at the least.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think McCarron, DiNucci and Jack Coan are playing pretty well. Interesting to see the quotas aren't taking over the XFL. I hope this stint in the XFL gives Coan another NFL shot - I feel he is good enough to be on an NFL team and be a spot starter at the least.
Agreed. I recall Coan from his days at Wisconsin.

Warhawk_46

Master
Anyone following XFL action this weekend? I don’t have traditional television so I don’t see games, rather I have been checking box scores.

Warhawk_46

Master
Borghi carried the ball 15 times for 74 yards tonight. He is the main guy but loses maybe 5-10 attempts per game to the backup.

Not productive in the passing game today (3 for 12 yards only), but good to see him playing solid football.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Borghi carried the ball 15 times for 74 yards tonight. He is the main guy but loses maybe 5-10 attempts per game to the backup.

Not productive in the passing game today (3 for 12 yards only), but good to see him playing solid football.
I'm very happy to hear this. I may need to watch a few games. So glad he is still chasing his dream. We all know he has nfl talent!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Glad Borghi is playing well.

Top 5 passers in XFL also happen to be White.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Glad Borghi is playing well.

Top 5 passers in XFL also happen to be White.

Found a black racist analyst on twitter. Goes by the name of Emory Hunt. He has been hyping up quotas for the draft and he posted how the black RB on the Roughnecks is "explosive" with no mention of Borghi.

The racism of Perkins regarding Jokic should again be a wake up call to any casual White sports fans in any sport.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Found a black racist analyst on twitter. Goes by the name of Emory Hunt. He has been hyping up quotas for the draft and he posted how the black RB on the Roughnecks is "explosive" with no mention of Borghi.

The racism of Perkins regarding Jokic should again be a wake up call to any casual White sports fans in any sport.
Color me shocked. Idk how you can stomach Twatter. Was on briefly for a few days last winter and was promptly banned within a week.

Perkins is a jealous fat bitch that couldn’t hold Jokers jock strap. They hate to see White’s dominating “their” game.