Who are the True Chosen People?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Who are the 12 Tribes of Judah? Who are the chosen people and who are the Edomites? This video is for the Biblical Christians
here and it's contrary to what we've been taught. What are your guys thoughts on this? Thanks.

My understanding is that the New Testament changed the chosen people from a blood component to a spiritual component in that those who believed that Jesus Christ was the Son of God and their savior ARE the new chosen. That was the purpose of the Apostle Paul leaving the Holy land on his excursions into the Mediterranean to spread the Word. I've read that the Scofield Bible tried to reverse that, but I'm not too knowledgeable there. Why people like Evangelicals revere you know who so much when they seem to hate Jesus is a great mystery. As a people, they are no better or worse than any other non believers.

Any of you all ever listen to Ted and Austin Broer out of central Florida? They're Christians and talk a little theology but it's so much more than that and I enjoy it. The intro and outro music isn't too enjoyable but the talk is great:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Who are the 12 Tribes of Judah? Who are the chosen people and who are the Edomites? This video is for the Biblical Christians
here and it's contrary to what we've been taught. What are your guys thoughts on this? Thanks.

Thanks for posting this. I haven't watched the whole video yet but he seems to hold a position somewhat similar to mine in some ways but with a notable exception being "the two seedlines" doctrine that teaches Satan had sex with Eve and she conceived Cain, which is unbiblical and utter rubbish. I think I've seen some of his lectures before but that part of this teaching is ludicrous.

White people are ethnically the true Israelites. And by "Israel" I mean that our forefathers were the Ten Northern Tribes, as the Southern Tribes were Judah and Benjamin with a few Levites for the priesthood in there to perform Temple duties. The Lost Tribes of Israel were never lost, really. Our great, great... great grandfathers were the Ten Northern Tribes. We were not lost. We have and are becoming the seed of Abraham being a blessing to all nations.

The actual captivity that took our forefathers away may have started in 745 B.C. as he says in the video but realized actually circa 721 B.C. (or there may be some reasons for debate on the dates).

We Whites of European, Celtic, Slavic, Germanic descent are from the Ten Northern Tribes who went off into idolatry and taken captive by the Assyrians in that time frame and are the only logical answer (745 - 721 B.C.) for where we came from. Over and through the Caucasus mountain regions and into all of Europe, our old "homelands". Ever wonder why Leftists and minorities make fun of us mockingly, saying, "Where did Whitey come from"? Like we came from nowhere to world prominence. And the Jews will never, ever claim us as the Ten Northern Tribes. It would destroy their entire irrational racism against us.

Some hardliner Whites may hate my position because that makes Whites kin to the ethnic Judeans/Jews. Well, boo hoo hoo. Who hasn't ever had any wayward cousins in their life? Yes, we are related to the true Jews ethically but when they rejected Christ and have taken their stand collectively the last 2,000 years to do so, they aren't seen by God as TRUE Jews. In fact, the Bible refers to them as "liars", "uncircumcised in heart and ears", "of your father, the Devil", "the synagogue of Satan" and my favorite, "antichrists" among others. The true Israel of God is shown in the scriptures as ONLY those who believe in Christ as the Savior and have faith in Him. "Jews" of today don't even believe they need a Savior. Ok, fine. They'll have Him instead as their Judge on the Day of Judgement and it will be too late.
My understanding is that the New Testament changed the chosen people from a blood component to a spiritual component in that those who believed that Jesus Christ was the Son of God and their savior ARE the new chosen. That was the purpose of the Apostle Paul leaving the Holy land on his excursions into the Mediterranean to spread the Word. I've read that the Scofield Bible tried to reverse that, but I'm not too knowledgeable there. Why people like Evangelicals revere you know who so much when they seem to hate Jesus is a great mystery. As a people, they are no better or worse than any other non believers.

Any of you all ever listen to Ted and Austin Broer out of central Florida? They're Christians and talk a little theology but it's so much more than that and I enjoy it. The intro and outro music isn't too enjoyable but the talk is great:

In essence, you are correct. See my above post.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Excellent Beyondfedup. Can I have your permission to repost what you said on my Gab? I've commented a few times but most christians
will not even consider this possibility. Like with Covid they just believe what they've been taught. I'm open to the possibility of this and it
makes more sense to me than what the church's have taught me.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Excellent Beyondfedup. Can I have your permission to repost what you said on my Gab? I've commented a few times but most christians
will not even consider this possibility. Like with Covid they just believe what they've been taught. I'm open to the possibility of this and it
makes more sense to me than what the church's have taught me.
Of course my friend. I could clean up the wording a little bit but anyone who wants the truth will get it. I mean, just the fact that the Caucasus mountains thing tells where we are from, as we are identified to this very day as Caucasians. I can post more but true seekers will get the gist of it.

The nation was split by God into two separate ones by their own factions and troubles. In the North (Israel) we were expelled via captivity from the land of Israel by 722 or 721 B.C. even though God's judgement was bringing the Assyrians against us probably as early as 745 B.C. according to that guy in the video. No matter. Our forefathers screwed up and they came under judgement, just like the two Southern Tribes (Judah and Benjamin) did later going into captivity from the Babylonians.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Jews lost their chosen status when they demanded that Pilate give the order to kill Jesus Christ.

They have been persecuting Christians to this very day, they despise us more than we can ever really know. They are Satan's people, promoting everything that is against God, such as homosexuality, incest and every other kind of immorality.

God's chosen people are now Christians.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Good point Charles Martel. I hope others chime in with their thoughts on this issue whether they be Christians or not.

The root of our problems is that the Jews collectively have not and do not bow the knee to Christ. And those who do are very ostracized by their fellow tribesmen. And hardly any Jews call out their own even if they themselves are not Leftists and disagree with their agenda. Dennis Prager is anti-leftist day in, day out and will never ever call out his own as the problem. He still knows who butters the bread in the media empire and of course he believes Christ-rejecting Jews are still God's chosen people just like dispensational Christians of today do. Only about one in a billion (literally) of the tribe are the Bobby Fisher types who'll go all the way of telling the truth unapologetically.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jews lost their chosen status when they demanded that Pilate give the order to kill Jesus Christ.

They have been persecuting Christians to this very day, they despise us more than we can ever really know. They are Satan's people, promoting everything that is against God, such as homosexuality, incest and every other kind of immorality.

God's chosen people are now Christians.
I’m no theologian but this is largely my view on the issue / question.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Thanks Freethinker. Good videos.

I think many Christians are seeing the truth. Specifically, the old covenant was done away with when Jesus died on the cross and said, "It is finished" (Jn. 19:30). A will or covenant goes into effect when someone dies. And in finality the old covenant was completely ruled gone forever when God sent the Roman armies and destroyed Jerusalem and completely demolished the Temple stone by stone in 70 AD just as Christ said would happen. It is no longer possible for the old covenant to be practiced nor should it be. Those wanting the Jews to rebuild their new temple and begin sacrificing innocent animals again are unknowingly wanting to commit an abomination in the eyes of God, as the final and complete sacrifice was made by Christ giving Himself bringing in the New Covenant free to all.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Another moving clip. This one about Paul, the Apostle to the nations. He followed the only One really worth following. Amen.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m no theologian but this is largely my view on the issue / question.

I'm right there with you. Living through these past few years have certainly motivated me to getting back to church and getting right with God.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm right there with you. Living through these past few years have certainly motivated me to getting back to church and getting right with God.
This is great to hear brother. Even if you don't go to church you can read your Bible from at home, pray, say grace, etc. Jesus and
others taught where 2 or more gather in my name(gather in houses or anywhere), IAM there. So HE is with US when we study HIS
Word. I have trouble with the majority of modern day church's. I've given some harsh words to local pastors for pushing the covid
nonsense among many other things. I mostly study online and with fellow believers but not in a church. Dont' get me wrong. There
still are some good church's that never went along with Covid or the Homoglobal Push. They are just hard to find. Most church's sadly
are all 501C Tax Exempt so they do what the Govt. tells them to keep their tax free status. This means they close when they are told
to by the people in charge. If you go to a church you have to find the ones that will not bend a knee to any of this nonsense. Like I
said though you can always worship at home or with family & friends. Even by yourself as God sees everything.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

So much to unpack here. I'm not going to go through a whole laundry list of contradictions by this man, whoever he is. But from the beginning of Satan having sex with Eve to the Bible is the Anglo-Saxon's book only, is as Beyond Fedup said pure rubbish. The Bible is for anyone, including Jews who repent and professed Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Jesus said, "he who is without sin let him cast the first stone." Once again we have a person focusing on one particular group/race of people as if Jews are the only evil people on this planet. Another poster said that Jews promote homosexuality, incest, etc. Lots of blacks and white Anglo-Saxons promote the same things. We even have so-called Christian Churches accepting homosexual members and other immoral practices. Instead of focusing how wrong a particular group people can be, we should focus on what Christ did for us, all of us sinners, and think more about witnessing to people about Jesus??
A couple of questions: I notice the speaker mentioned Shem, Noah's son, but nothing about Ham or Japheth? Also, he mentioned the Bible written for and only for Anglo-Saxons. I thought the Bible and Jesus Christ was for ALL people who are willing to believe.
Also, he said something about Zionist Christians being thrown in with the tares in the lake of fire. Just because they may have a misunderstanding or don't have all the knowledge about Jews, doesn't mean they're going to Hell. I don't believe that's a pre-qualification for being saved. None of us can completely understand the entire Bible.
If this man truly cares about the salvation of his race or any other race, he would have said how someone can know Christ and be Saved, but he did not. His focus was on hatred for race of people.
Lastly, I don't look at Jews as an ethnic group, but from a spiritual sense. Just like Jews, a lot folks can say they're Christian, but that doesn't mean they have been truly Saved and practice their faith. No different than Muslims, Buddhist, etc. Their faith is in The Law, by what you have to do to be Saved, not by what Jesus did. "Jesus said, " Do not think I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. Matthew 5:17.
Jesus was The Law, perfection, God in human form. We are not. That's why we need Jesus and his saving grace. His saving grace is for ALL, not just White Anglo-Saxons!

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
So much to unpack here. I'm not going to go through a whole laundry list of contradictions by this man, whoever he is. But from the beginning of Satan having sex with Eve to the Bible is the Anglo-Saxon's book only, is as Beyond Fedup said pure rubbish. The Bible is for anyone, including Jews who repent and professed Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Jesus said, "he who is without sin let him cast the first stone." Once again we have a person focusing on one particular group/race of people as if Jews are the only evil people on this planet. Another poster said that Jews promote homosexuality, incest, etc. Lots of blacks and white Anglo-Saxons promote the same things. We even have so-called Christian Churches accepting homosexual members and other immoral practices. Instead of focusing how wrong a particular group people can be, we should focus on what Christ did for us, all of us sinners, and think more about witnessing to people about Jesus??
A couple of questions: I notice the speaker mentioned Shem, Noah's son, but nothing about Ham or Japheth? Also, he mentioned the Bible written for and only for Anglo-Saxons. I thought the Bible and Jesus Christ was for ALL people who are willing to believe.
Also, he said something about Zionist Christians being thrown in with the tares in the lake of fire. Just because they may have a misunderstanding or don't have all the knowledge about Jews, doesn't mean they're going to Hell. I don't believe that's a pre-qualification for being saved. None of us can completely understand the entire Bible.
If this man truly cares about the salvation of his race or any other race, he would have said how someone can know Christ and be Saved, but he did not. His focus was on hatred for race of people.
Lastly, I don't look at Jews as an ethnic group, but from a spiritual sense. Just like Jews, a lot folks can say they're Christian, but that doesn't mean they have been truly Saved and practice their faith. No different than Muslims, Buddhist, etc. Their faith is in The Law, by what you have to do to be Saved, not by what Jesus did. "Jesus said, " Do not think I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. Matthew 5:17.
Jesus was The Law, perfection, God in human form. We are not. That's why we need Jesus and his saving grace. His saving grace is for ALL, not just White Anglo-Saxons!
Good on all points CS. I didn't watch that whole video but now that I think about it he's someone that I had seen a while back on bitchute, I believe. I don't know where these fringe nuts come from but they are actually a hindrance to the furtherance of the gospel.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
For those who haven't known of this site before, Christiansfortruth.com provides some interesting and historical information. Here's an article pertaining to just one of many Israelite migrations forming the nations we know as White. I haven't delved into the site that much but they have some interesting things. I do NOT agree with some posts in the comments sections that seem to state that salvation is only for those of White European descent, if I understand their posts. That's nuts. Salvation is open and available to "whosoever" and that means anybody and everybody who will simply believe on Christ as their Savior. It's open to all and free to all and can never be lost or forfeited by our sinning. We don't deserve it and we don't earn it by performing and "holding out until the end" although we should abide and live in His will and obey Him. Even after we are saved we still mess up. All of us do. But salvation is a gift to anyone who will receive it from Christ who offers it. Free with no strings attached:

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
27caa88ac366f694.jpeg

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Some deeper studies on our ancestors. Steven M. Collins (make sure you put the "M" in there as there is another theologian with the same first and last name) has written several books and done extensive research on this issue: