Atlanta : Kerney,Brooking
Carolina : Morgan
New Orleans : Young,Shanle,Simoneau,Fujita
Tampa : none
Arizona : none
St louis : Chillar
San Francisco : Ulbrich,Smith
Seattle : Taputu,Wistrom

Ok i Go fast so i certainly miss good player but my point is.. Can you find a POOR player in all this group of player i've said?I'm sure NO..So why ALL the white player need to be really good to play when poor black player can play a lot?I really don't understand that..Can you explain that to me?

G

Just so you know: Igor Olshansky is Jewish(dunno if you guys like that or not) and Lofa tatupu is a polynesian.

Other than that, no, there are no poor players in that group. They're all quite good.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Depending what is meant by "good playing time," there are other very capable white defensive players:

Baltimore: Jarrett Johnson, Justin Bannan, Mike Smith, Dan Cody

Cincinnati: Kaesviharn (yes, JD, I know lol)

Pittsburgh: Chris Hoke

Houston: Seth Payne (on IR)

Indianapolis: Josh Thomas, Matt Giordano, Rob Morris

Jax: Nick Greisen, Rob Meier

Tennessee: Donnie Nickey

Denver: John Engleberger

Philly: Sam Rayburn

Washington: Ryan Boschetti, Reed Doughty

Detroit: Jon McGraw

Minnesota: Ben Leber, Chad Greenway out for season on IR

Atlanta: Paul Carrington

Carolina: Jordan Carstens, Adam Seward

Tampa: Chris Hovan, Barrett Ruud

St. Louis: Brandon Green

Seattle: Craig Terrill (had 3 sacks in the massacre of Oakland on MNF)

These are all quality players, and there areothers too that haven't been mentioned. Let's face it, blacks often say they have to be "twice as good" as whites to make it in the business world, which isn't true because of affirmative action and the reluctance of many employers to hold blacks to the same standards as whites, but in the anti-white realm of football, no whites are going to see the field that aren't as good as most blacks and then some.

Freedom

Mentor
Maybe it depends on the business. If a black runs his own business(other than crime), he might have a tough time selling stuff to white customers.

Cody has never played a down in the NFL.
For Philly, what about Sam Rayburn?
Bobby Carpenter and Ryan Fowler for Dallas?

Oh, I see Don mentioned Rayburn before I was done posting.
Edited by: Freedom

backrow

Hall of Famer
lumsdenpower said:
Tampa : none

Hovan is a starter and main guy in run defense... Barrett Ruud plays a lot as well and will start next season.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Futuregohan30 said:
Just so you know: Igor Olshansky is Jewish(dunno if you guys like that or not) and Lofa tatupu is a polynesian.

Other than that, no, there are no poor players in that group. They're all quite good.

I didnt know Olshanksy was jewish, I remember reading about him and he was from either Russia or one of the old satelite states and his parents moved here when he was very young.

backrow

Hall of Famer
he's from Ukraine. what's it matter whether he's jewish or not? religion is a private affair imho

Freedom

Mentor
Most Russian immigrants in Coney Island today have ancestors that
were Jewish, so they might be considered ethnically Jewish because of that.
However, I think due to assimilation efforts on the part of the USSR and their outlash against all religion, Russian Jews today are very similar to Slavic Russians and are all usually heavily mixed.

I would definitely consider him white.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
he's from Ukraine. what's it matter whether he's jewish or not? religion is a private affair imho

Jews are an ethnic group, not a religion. Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people, but not all Jews follow Judaism. Some Jews are atheists, some Christian, etc.

Who is a Jew?

Freedom

Mentor
Yeah, but his culture could be completely Slavic now.
Plus he is a strong man, a symbol of ethnic Russians. Lets count him as white.

Hopefully, more guys from the midwest and west(mountains) can like Korey Hall can change the balance a little.

Brian Urlacher, however, is the Michael Jordan of defense.
Strange that SI lists him as a possible MVP candidate in small print in a promotional for this week's Bears/Giants game, yet Ray Lewis is on the cover with a feature article.

Oh wait, no it's not!
smiley7.gif
Huh, we should be happy. SI cover is "kiss of death" so bad game for Ray!Edited by: Freedom

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's what a prominent fantasy football site has to say about Brian Russell:
Brian Russell - Staff Infection and ankle injury, but should play. Slowly, but still, technically, play.

This guy has a palpabledislike for white players, but if Iemailed him about it he wouldmost likelydeny it, and maybe he's not even aware of how he constantly degrades them in his descriptions.The anti-white biases infuse the media to such an extent that a lot of itseemsto be doneon autopilot.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't want to say, since the owners of several rival teams in CF's Riggins Keeper League will be reading this
smiley36.gif
but here are a few more snippets from this writer's preview of defensive players in this week's matchups. (Note: Lewis mentioned below of course is black, but he doesn't think Considine can take his job.) He's usually worse than this, I think he wrote in a hurry this week and didn't have time for his usual barrage of insults of white players.

Brady Poppinga - Too slow

Ben Taylor - Too little talent
Adam Archuleta - Just awful in coverage. Was destroyed last week by Cowboy TE Jason Witten in the final minutes.
Michael Lewis - 2<SUP>nd</SUP> string to Sean Considine, though I'm not sure for how long.
Stuart Schweigert - A little mouthy for a slightly-above-average player, isn't her?
Tyler Brayton - Doesn't play well with others.

From what I have read Jewish people are not Caucasians although many have a lot of Caucasian genes from inter breeding. They reportedly have Asiantic genetic origins. Sorry if I offend.

Fujita for the Saints is Monguloid but ultimately and most importantly not part of the chosen atheltic race(*******) of the self procaliamed chosen people (Zionists). Convaluted but true.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
backrow said:

Jews are an ethnic group, not a religion. Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people, but not all Jews follow Judaism. Some Jews are atheists, some Christian, etc.

Who is a Jew?

I know that he attended a Catholic high school in San Francisco.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Truthfully, I could care less if Olshansky is Jewish, or Kaesviharn is mixed, or anything else. If they can play, I want them on my team. That goes for everyone: black, white, Jew, whatever. So I view any non-black player as 'progress' of a sort. Someone else said it better than me: he looks forward to the day when he can see a black player and know he's on the field because he's an excellent player, and not because he's black.

jared

Mentor
Matt_Bowen_Fan said:
Truthfully, I could care less if Olshansky is Jewish, or Kaesviharn is mixed, or anything else. If they can play, I want them on my team. That goes for everyone: black, white, Jew, whatever. So I view any non-black player as 'progress' of a sort. Someone else said it better than me: he looks forward to the day when he can see a black player and know he's on the field because he's an excellent player, and not because he's black.
well said.

JD074

Master
Freedom said:
Maybe it depends on the business. If a black runs his own business(other than crime), he might have a tough time selling stuff to white customers.

Then why are there so many blacks in TV commercials?! If blacks can't sell to whites, those corporations are throwing millions of dollars down the drain.

whiteCB

Master
JD074 said:
Freedom said:

Then why are there so many blacks in TV commercials?! If blacks can't sell to whites, those corporations are throwing millions of dollars down the drain.

Bingo! American youths love the black man.

devans

Mentor
Are the Saints Linebackers really this bad?...

Linebacker has long been a problem area for the Saints and it's a little known fact that they were actually ready to take A.J. Hawk with the #2 overall pick last year before Reggie Bush unexpectedly fell into their laps. I think that speaks volumes about just how badly they feel the position needs to be addressed

from http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html