• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No team will sign him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I picked thefive teams listed based on Caste tendencies and possible needs at QB. I think anyorganization will think long and hard before signingVick because of this country's love affair with dogs, but my guess is, because America believes in "redemption" no matter what the crime (for blacks only of course; someone like Matt Jones has only to be caught with coke to be effectively finished in the eyes of the DWFs), Vick will sign with somebody as their backup and possible eventual starting QB.Edited by: Don Wassall

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'm going with Oakland on this one. I could see the Raiders benching fatboy and giving a "superior" afflete another chance.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'll go with the Raiders because i think it is an actual possibility andi think he will further destroy their organization(fine by me).

The Hock

Master
I don't think Al Davis is ready to admit he made a mistake with Russell. I vote Tampa. They've got that new black coach. The town's about 45% minority. Don't have much at QB.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I heard ESPN shrew John Clayton suggesting the Rams, Pats, 49ers, and Lions.

Of all these teams, I could see the 49ers signing him. Its become quite apparent that Mike Singletary is literally out of his mind. You know must be truely insane when you're a black NFL head coach and the american media is still making fun of your actions.

Also, the Pats are known for bringing in questionable black players and forcing them to conform. They gave the slowest NFL RB at the time, Corey Dillon, a contract...why not Mike Vick?

Needless to say, I hope a team signs him...if only so he may further embarress himself with his fumbling, interceptions, inaccurate arm, and dumb decision making. Not to mention the hilarity of watching the media turn on one of god's chosen affletes. If only Vick had tortured and killed a white person instead of an animal.

I swear, if I see the clip of Vick making the winning TD during the Falcons-Vikings overtime game once more....I'm going to scream. It's been played more often than Byron Leftwich "heroically" being carried down the field by his Marshall teammates.

DWFan

Mentor
I'm pretty sure that the 49ers have said clearly that they won't hire Vick. They're on profootball.com's anti-Vick list.

I still think the Raiders, although a previous poster made a good point--Davis won't want to admit that he messed up with Russell.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure, but I'd get YOakland might ink caste god Vick.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Well, the Blackskins were down to one white starter by the end of the season so they are always a good bet to sign a terrible black player (and overpay him, of course).

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Liverlips said:
Well, the Blackskins were down to one white starter by the end of the season so they are always a good bet to sign a terrible black player (and overpay him, of course).
He doesn't seem to be a Shanahan-type player, so I doubt that the Blackskins will sign him. But you never know, Shanahan might "see the light (or "dark" depending on your point of view)" after a few conferences with owner Dan Snyder, and decide that a lazy, underachieving, bad throwing, poor decision-making running QB is just what the doctor ordered!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Why are you guys being so hard on the brutha? After all he was the most dynamic quarterback the NFL has ever seen. Plus he did some jail time so now he's really gonna get props from his boys.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
whiteathlete33 said:

TNB from an overhyped, overrated, caste-pushed "afrolete".

At least this piece of trash Convick is getting some hate from the media. He never was even a decent quarterback to begin with so after his prison sentence he shouldn't even have been back in the league. On the plus side now he's the man. He once had lots of money, "made it rain" at the strip clubs, and now has prison time under his belt.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Which team will sign Vick?

The one that has been the laughingstock of the NFL for 7-8 years after decades of excellence: the Oakland Raiders.