Week 8 2009

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Just to expose some more the racism of the NFL does anyone remember about 15 years or so when Don Beebe a huge game during the regular season.    It must have been the 1994 season.  I remember watching on ESPN some reporter or someone asking Beebe if he has a black uncle.  Beebe replied"Not that I know off."  The question was asked due to the fact that he burned all the cornerbacks during that game.

That's like asking a (rare) black kid who makes straight A's on his report card..."do you have a White uncle or something"?Imagine the (contrived) "outrage" if said a comment was made.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Bear Backer said:
GiovaniMarcon said:
Do you think all the White "sports commentators" calling the games on TV and radio are explicitly told by their bosses to hype up the play of Blacks (while pooh-poohing the efforts of Whites), or is it just some kind of unwritten rule that every "successful" White broadcaster learns to follow in order to secure a job in the first place?

It is undoubtedly a combination of both. It is scripted on at least a basic level as is all television. That is why they have production meetings. It would be very naive to believe that don't include marketing strategy and proposed talking points in those meetings. The announcers themselves are corporate yes men, who secure and maintain their positions and standing on how they tow the company line. The obvious company line in the NFL and the MSM is the proactive promotion of black athletes. Anyone who would deny this is not paying attention or has an ulterior motive. You can barely turn on the television anymore without seeing stories about blacks breaking color barriers, overcoming adversity or dealing with "institutional" racism in sports. It has become completely ingrained in the social Marxist victimology agenda in modern America.
A truly critical analyst would be shown the door at some point before his first season was completed. Look at Limbaugh. I agree that Aikman doesn't try to be Jackie Mason and doesn't stereotype white players, especially compared clowns like Collinsworth and Kornhole...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hope Joey Porter gets thrown all over by Tom the next time they meet. What a jerk!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Colonel it's nothing more than black racism directed at a superstar white player with a supermodel for a girlfriend.  Tom Brady is hated by all of the bruvas.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Those 2 "affletes" know Tom's the #2 QB in the league and a faaar more valuable player than their overrated @$$es...so they've insanely jealous.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Porter was the one who played the race card when Matt Jones wasn't suspended until later in the year.  He is the typical big mouth negro.