Tucker Carlson

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Fox News anchor, Tucker Carlson, is becoming a bit of an alpha male of late. Last night, during an interview on his new show, "Tucker Carlson Tonight," he thoroughly emasculated, castrated, and cucked a Jewish congressman from California named Adam Schiff (D). Schiff, most shell-shocked Democrats, is fully convinced that Russia hacked John Podesta's emails, gave them to Wikileaks to publish, and cost Hillary the election. Quite naturally, he had no proof whatsoever and Carlson kept calling him out. By the end of Carlson's smothering interview, Mr. Schiff and his fake/stolen Germanic surname (translating to "ship" in German), looked like he wanted to administer 50 lashes to Carlson's backside and throw Kosher salt upon the woulds...

Earlier in the show, Carlson interviewed a young Jewish Democrat woman named Erin Schrode who suggested that Trump being named as TIME magazine's "Man of the Year" was akin to when Hitler won the magazine's award in the 1938...

As Carlson verbally defiled Miss Schrode (another Heeb with a fake Germanic surname - "Schröde" means "chilly" or "shudder" in German), she could do nothing but stare daggers at him as he laughed at her, which was quite enjoyable...

Untitled.jpg

Some on the "alt right" have been raving about Carlson over the past few months and I really like his new show at 7 PM on Fox. Much better than the bi-polar Bill O' Reilly and the mega-bitch, Megyn Kelly. The guy is ruthless, intelligent, funny, and a great debater. There's a funny Youtube video series called "You Can't Cuck The Tuck," which is a compilation of Carlson destroying liberals in debates and mocking them...

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yes Tucker knows exactly how to disassemble a lying and misguided lib/Dem. He leaves them in complete ruin. His show is becoming one of my go to shows when I am on a day off from work.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Now he needs to put a boot in their backsides as he kicks the commie cretins out of the studio (...& back into the gutter).;)

Carlson has a great laser-like, Socratic style of debate.. He typically focuses in on a single misleading quote or concept from his guest, and then just puts his guest/opponent on the defensive the entire interview. He quickly highlights their dishonesty, or ignorance.
Guess the problem is, he's preaching to the choir if he's primarily only seen on Fox News. A good way to disseminate his stuff is to like his YouTube vids on YTube and/or Facebook pages, so neutral friends/parties can see his work.

It's strange that his guests sign up for this, knowing that Carlson is gonna publicly fry 'em. Reminds me of all the dopes on Cops, who sign releases to be seen looking sloppy, and getting arrested on national TV.

Phall

Master
This one has to be the best yet. My first emotion was eye-rolling at this archetypal jewish slob with some wholly-undeserved role of prominence at a generic national news outlet. By the end, I was laughing along with Tucker as this wacky doofus basically started giving the 'A Few Good Men' monologue.

jewspeak.gif

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Carlson has been quite good at letting godless, anti-White (((serpents))) show their true colors. These are the most shamelessly evil people in the world. There is nothing close to the NWO brood of hate in all its shapes and forms.

Ambrose

Master
This one has to be the best yet. My first emotion was eye-rolling at this archetypal jewish slob with some wholly-undeserved role of prominence at a generic national news outlet. By the end, I was laughing along with Tucker as this wacky doofus basically started giving the 'A Few Good Men' monologue.

jewspeak.gif

What a fraud that Eichenwald is. He tried to baffle Tucker with bullchit rhetoric and Tucker let him hang himself.

Phall

Master
Regarding the fat jewish slob Kurt Eichenwald, who is a "senior correspondent reporter" at "Newsweek," this is all too juicy for me to do justice with some hackneyed follow-up in my own words. Fortunately, the unbiased, no-spin journalists at Daily Stormer have elaborated on the whole saga and its aftermath. Read this story and try not to burst out laughing again.

http://www.dailystormer.com/jew-kur...oster-jew_goldstein-for-giving-him-a-seizure/

Newsweek is its own glorious mess and a jewish-owned, fully subsidized propaganda banner, but that is another topic for another time. Good grief!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Kurt Eichenwald, a "journalist" at the ultra-irrelevant Newsweek (Jewsweek), might be the most colossal Trump-hater on all of twitter...which is no easy feat, given the stiff competition. For the past 1.5 years, this twerp literally devoted a significant portion of his day, every day, to bashing The Donald. And Trump won in a landslide anyway, haha.

It was fantastic to see Fox's rising superstar, Tucker Carlson, thoroughly castrate and humiliate him. I love Eichenwald's twitter picture, which cleverly edits out his bald head and makes him look 20 years younger. What a loser!

image.jpg

As anyone can clearly observe in the clip Phall posted above, he's actually an obnoxious, inarticulate, annoying, morbidly obese slob.

His fake Germanic surname literally translates to "oak forest." This name should be stripped of him and his new moniker should be "Kurt Homosexualität."

Tucker is the finest debater in the media. Liberals should dread being a guest on his show because he always lets them hang themselves before crushing their soul.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Carlson has just been given the 9PM time slot on Fox since Megyn Kelly has left for NBC. Good luck to him and he will be more than a pretty face.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Carlson has just been given the 9PM time slot on Fox since Megyn Kelly has left for NBC. Good luck to him and he will be more than a pretty face.
That is great news. Carlson is by far the best talent that Fox News has. The only person who comes close is Hannity, and he was a neo-Cohen until recently, so I don't fully trust him.

I'll be sure to watch Tucker as often as possible to give his ratings a boost. I'd love to see him dwarf that feminist bimbo's numbers to further enforce how dispensable she was.

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Great news! After only having his own show ("Tucker Carlson Tonight") for a mere 2 months, his antics have already created a huge buzz on the internet due to some amazing, knock-em-down, drag-em-out debates in which he obliterated Marxists from every end of the spectrum (from college students, to journalists, to professors, to BLM activists, to Hollywood actors, to politicians), embarrassing many of them greatly. Newsweek reporter, Kurt Eichenwald, will surely never recover from the viscous drubbing Tucker administered to his blubbery Jewish hide. Apparently, his show gave Fox News their best TV ratings in company history...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/30/t...leads-fox-news-to-biggest-ratings-month-ever/

I'm not suggesting the guy is some perfect champion for pro-white activism, but he's constantly calling out racism against whites and his views are substantially more white-freindsly than any other mainstream commentator on TV.

Just last night, Carlson was the first to break the story of the four monstrous black thugs in Chicago who abducted a mentally handicapped white man. They bound and gagged him, repeatedly punched/kicked him, cut off his clothes with knives, forced him to drink toilet water, and hurled racial slurs and death threats (such as locking him in a trunk and setting the car on fire) at him as they drank liquor and used illegal drugs on camera. Oh, and these Rhodes Scholars streamed the entire torture live on Facebook...

Carlson also seems like a good guy in his personal life. He's been married to his high school girlfriend for 20+ years and has 4 kids. Good for him!

tucker%20children.jpg

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Tucker. Amazing his rapid rise and obvisous potential in the eyes of Murdock to giving this talented conservative the prime nighttime slot mere days after Megan Kelly bolts for clown show over at NBC. Such a bad move on her part. Fox News leading cable network for the past 20 yrs. Murdock has an eye for talent and what America want to see and listen to.

Ambrose

Master
Tucker is VERY intelligent. How can we not like him? With the witch gone, Tucker is soaring.

Tucker Carlson’s Ratings Nearly Double Megyn Kelly’s on Fox News

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight is averaging nearly double the ratings of the Megyn Kelly-led The Kelly File when compared with the same time period last year, according a report.

The Hill reports that ratings for Carlson — who took over the 9 p.m. primetime slot from Kelly this month — are up 95 percent when compared with Kelly File ratings from January 2016. According to Nielsen Media Research, TCT is averaging 775,000 viewers per episode in the key 25-54 demo, while Kelly’s program drew an average of 398,000 viewers in the demo last year.

more: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...rlson-ratings-nearly-double-megyn-kellys-fox/

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Tucker Carlson is constantly shedding light on stories that feature "racism against whites" and he actually uses that term frequently. Just last night on his show, he addressed the issue of a school in North Hollywood, CA, that just recently lost funding because it's quotient of white kids rose above 30%. In the entire country, Carlson is the only member of the mainstream media who mentioned this story.

I like when he says "remember, that's not racist, of course, it's only hurting white kids. And no one's saying anything about it. Weird, huh?"

Article: http://lawnewz.com/crazy/school-lost-funding-because-it-had-too-many-white-kids/

"Linda Del Cueto, Local District Northeast Superintendent, said that Reed no longer qualifies for “PHBAO status.” That acronym means “Predominantly Hispanic, Black, Asian, or Non-Anglo.”

I guess race does exist after all. The white race, however, seems to only exists when discussing institutionalized racism, so-called historical wrongdoings (colonialism, Apartheid, slavery, Nazism), low birth rates, interracial couples, income inequality, Trump voters, etc. Also, Jews are "white" when they do something evil/racist/immoral and they're also "Jewish" when discussing the Holohoax, antisemitism, fake bomb threats against Synagogues, etc. I'm truly amazed and mystified whenever I hear someone refer to the Western World as "post-racial." It's the complete inverse. Race is seemingly at the forefront of nearly every single political and social discussion and it always will be.

Anyway, nice to see Tucker Carlson continue to discuss these stories over and over on his very popular show. By the way, what ever happened to Megyn Smelly? Nobody seems to miss her banal, Neo-liberal, feminism-seasoned brand of "journalism" whatsoever. Carlson is decapitating/humiliating Jews, SJW's, professors, BLM activists, snowflakes, and liberal politicians nightly during his heated live interviews and Fox's ratings have never been higher in the 9 PM time slot.

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Last night on "Tucker Carlson Tonight," he interviewed a black female guest named Lisa Durden (a political commentator and BLM activist) about a recent "blacks only" BLM protest/event in which no white people were permitted to attend. Her comments were some of the most malicious, divisive, hateful, seething, mean-spirited, visciously anti-white, hardcore Black Nationalist rhetoric one will ever hear on cable news. I loved it! The more militant, angry, and overtly hostile blacks become, the better. This woman is great for our cause, which is "waking up" the average white person to the fact that the vast majority of non-whites wholeheartedly despise us and want us dead...

She's essentially a separatist, which is a great idea and possibly the only way that multicultural nations can move on from the impossible folly of trying to make black and brown people "equal" to whites.

Last edited:

Heretic

Master
Tucker takes on vile CFR warmonger (((neocon))) and former Mitt Romney advisor, Max Boot, and exposes him for all to see.

From Wikipedia..."Surprise, surprise..."

Personal life
Boot was born in Moscow. His parents, both Russian Jews, later emigrated from the Soviet Union to Los Angeles, where he was raised. Max Boot was educated at the University of California, Berkeley (BA, History, 1991) and Yale University (MA, Diplomatic History, 1992). He started his journalistic career writing columns for the Berkeley student newspaper The Daily Californian. He later stated that he believes he is the only conservative writer in that paper's history. Boot and his family currently live in the New York area.

SneakyFast

Guru
Tucker Carlson is constantly shedding light on stories that feature "racism against whites" and he actually uses that term frequently. Just last night on his show, he addressed the issue of a school in North Hollywood, CA, that just recently lost funding because it's quotient of white kids rose above 30%. In the entire country, Carlson is the only member of the mainstream media who mentioned this story.

I like when he says "remember, that's not racist, of course, it's only hurting white kids. And no one's saying anything about it. Weird, huh?"

Article: http://lawnewz.com/crazy/school-lost-funding-because-it-had-too-many-white-kids/

"Linda Del Cueto, Local District Northeast Superintendent, said that Reed no longer qualifies for “PHBAO status.” That acronym means “Predominantly Hispanic, Black, Asian, or Non-Anglo.”

I guess race does exist after all. The white race, however, seems to only exists when discussing institutionalized racism, so-called historical wrongdoings (colonialism, Apartheid, slavery, Nazism), low birth rates, interracial couples, income inequality, Trump voters, etc. Also, Jews are "white" when they do something evil/racist/immoral and they're also "Jewish" when discussing the Holohoax, antisemitism, fake bomb threats against Synagogues, etc. I'm truly amazed and mystified whenever I hear someone refer to the Western World as "post-racial." It's the complete inverse. Race is seemingly at the forefront of nearly every single political and social discussion and it always will be.

Anyway, nice to see Tucker Carlson continue to discuss these stories over and over on his very popular show. By the way, what ever happened to Megyn Smelly? Nobody seems to miss her banal, Neo-liberal, feminism-seasoned brand of "journalism" whatsoever. Carlson is decapitating/humiliating Jews, SJW's, professors, BLM activists, snowflakes, and liberal politicians nightly during his heated live interviews and Fox's ratings have never been higher in the 9 PM time slot.

The gov through the illegal tax code, AA, wlfare and the myriad of programs and UnCon laws wages war on whites, white men, white women, and white children every second of every minute of every DAMN DAY. and this 70% have to be non white is called genocide

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Tucker takes on vile CFR warmonger (((neocon))) and former Mitt Romney advisor, Max Boot, and exposes him for all to see.

From Wikipedia..."Surprise, surprise..."

Personal life
Boot was born in Moscow. His parents, both Russian Jews, later emigrated from the Soviet Union to Los Angeles, where he was raised. Max Boot was educated at the University of California, Berkeley (BA, History, 1991) and Yale University (MA, Diplomatic History, 1992). He started his journalistic career writing columns for the Berkeley student newspaper The Daily Californian. He later stated that he believes he is the only conservative writer in that paper's history. Boot and his family currently live in the New York area.
I've heard of Boot but never before heard him "debate". What an unimpressive character if ever there was one. No charisma, no substance, no wit and the debating skill of a grade schooler. Maybe he was just too triggered by The Tuck to think straight and is normally more coherent? Or more likely, he's another talentless yid who's used (((his))) privilege and jewish nepotism to rise to his position of power.

The neo-cohens have lost the argument and when boomer conservatives pass on they will truly be alone. Younger generations, on both the right and left, don't support these Israel first policies nor do they get worked up by the Muh Holocaust narrative anymore. The tribe are losing their influence, albeit slower than any of us here would like to see.

SneakyFast

Guru
I've heard of Boot but never before heard him "debate". What an unimpressive character if ever there was one. No charisma, no substance, no wit and the debating skill of a grade schooler. Maybe he was just too triggered by The Tuck to think straight and is normally more coherent? Or more likely, he's another talentless yid who's used (((his))) privilege and jewish nepotism to rise to his position of power.

The neo-cohens have lost the argument and when boomer conservatives pass on they will truly be alone. Younger generations, on both the right and left, don't support these Israel first policies nor do they get worked up by the Muh Holocaust narrative anymore. The tribe are losing their influence, albeit slower than any of us here would like to see.

Oh I've heard of Boot he is on the Commandant's reading list for the USMC, a communist-Zionist who loves hijacking the US Military on a false basis to do (((SOMEONE ELSE'S))) bidding. He wrote this crappy book about Small Wars doctrine of the US Military.

Ambrose

Master

Good observations there Free; and, well expressed.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Excellent analysis! All generations of Americans have a healthy percentage of political cucks, but "Baby Boomers" seem to be the worst by a wide margin. It's not all their fault, of course, as they were born into a Propaganda Crucible, didn't have the benefit of growing up with the internet to seek out the truth, and were completely reliant upon The System for news and information.

As for (((Max Boot))), he was a foaming-at-the-mouth Never-Trumper from Day #1. I saw him on CSPAN bashing Trump about a year before the election, at the height of DJT's popularity. He called him a "racist," a "sexist," a "Nazi," a "fascist," and a "demigod." When (((Bill Kristol))) passes away, Boot will surely be taking up his ignoble mantle as the planet's leading slow-witted Jewish NeoCohen who embarrasses himself every time he's on TV...

max-boot.jpg

CAPTION: Maxi-Pad

Last edited:
I am not going to argue on most of your' points Thrashen but don't you think the internet causes more falsehoods than actual truths?

Ambrose

Master
I am not going to argue on most of your' points Thrashen but don't you think the internet causes more falsehoods than actual truths?

Not certain (to make truth) how internet falsehoods and truths can be quantified ;). But, if you mean as many falsehoods as truths are made, good point.