The fans are this delusional

Europe

Mentor
I have heard of a NFL fan who has said he thinks all the players at every position in the NFL should be black except quarterback. He doesn't even want white players in the league.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have a link? Is this a friend of yours? One anonymous fan is not a representative sampling, though we cite direct and indirect evidence regularly here that shows that the average white fan believes in black athletic supremacy and sees nothing questionable about either the NFL's never fluctuating black dominance or the complete black monopoly at RB and CB and the near complete monopoly at WR, DT and S for decades on end without deviation. If the league were to become 95 percent black outside of quarterback and kickernot manywould question it. But then again, few white Americans question anything that comes from "authority" nor do they seem to have the ability to do so. Edited by: Don Wassall

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I've heard crap like that before, too.

I have a friend who is a DWF, we were playing madden once. I was the Brocos, he was the Vikes. I, of course, was using Hillis a lot. He keeps telling me that white Rbs are crap and they have no speed at all. I tell him the truth about the caste system, but so far, he hasn't listened. After Tavaris throws a pick, I tell him he isn't very good. My friend says, "he has to be good, he'd black."

Just an example of a DWF, and we'll have to overcome millions like him.

Europe

Mentor
I am sure there must be others who would come close to that statement. They are a bit more serious than the average guy who just watches on TV. Edited by: Europe

chris371

Mentor
"These guys even travel to away games"

How ridiculous. Traveling to a different city to watch some illiterate thugs play a game against more illiterate thugs. I cant comprehend that, no matter how hard i try.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
chris371 said:

How ridiculous. Traveling to a different city to watch some illiterate thugs play a game against more illiterate thugs. I cant comprehend that, no matter how hard i try.

Me either, Chris. Of course, most "die hard" fans of hard core caste college teams are just as idiotic.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
chris371 said:

Agreed. It's the soulless following of sports like it's a drug. The desire to get a dopamine fueled high from cheering for one team or another reinforced by the communal cheering of thousands of other hollow thrill seekers. There is no rational thinking, no considered thought, just empty gestures. All sports is like that today. Fans sitting around waiting to be entertained by the scoreboard hotdog race, or told when to cheer by the jumbotron.

You could replace the players with robots, like in the Jetson's and it wouldn't make a difference, that's why so many DWF's dislike caste-football, because we care, we consider the people we give our support to instead of just giving uncritical acceptance.

Speaking of the Jetson's, I saw part of an episode where George was at a football game and the players were all robots, the play by play guy was calling their names and they were all Polish: Stignewski, Krontowitcz, Karaszewski, etc. Funny how back when the Jetson's were written the hollywierd writers saw football as a game dominated by Polish americans.
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Interesting about the Jetson's, jaxvid. Good post too!

foreverfree

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:

I have a friend who is a DWF, we were playing madden once. I was the Brocos, he was the Vikes. I, of course, was using Hillis a lot.

Did your "Broncos" beat your friend's "Viqueens"? If so, was your "Hillis" primarily responsible?

John

foreverfree

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
Interesting about the Jetson's, jaxvid. Good post too!

Yes, jaxvid, good post. But you forgot Wojechowicz and Grimlivich.
smiley2.gif

IIRC George watched the game as a guest of Mr. Spacely from the latter's private box at the Orbit Dome.

John

foreverfree

Mentor
foreverfree said:
Jack Lambert said:

I have a friend who is a DWF, we were playing madden once. I was the Brocos, he was the Vikes. I, of course, was using Hillis a lot.

Did your "Broncos" beat your friend's "Viqueens"? If so, was your "Hillis" primarily responsible?

John

I guess Mr. Lambert is too embarrassed to recall the outcome. IYKWIM. [rolleyes]

John

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The DWFs never question (or apparently even notice) how out of shape so many of their heroes are. The entrenched racial spoils system and lack of discipline in the NFL makes it easy for players to be what can generously be calledlackadaisical when it comes to conditioning. Endless examples could be cited but here are two I came across just now on Rotoworld:

Dwayne Bowe entered training camp at 210 pounds, which is 12 to 15 pounds lighter than his 2008 playing weight. "I just feel better," he said. "I feel like I can run faster and jump higher."

Yeah, isn't it great not to be fat, even though you're guaranteed a starting job even if you are.

LaMont Jordan admits that the injuries he's had in the past were the result of a "complete lack of preparation and discipline." Jordan appears more trim and focused this season, but that's not going to bring back his lost years with the Raiders.

How many years have you been in the league, LaMont? Can one imagine a white RB or WR being in anything less than top condition?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I read an article about Aaron Gibson. He was 410 lbs at his heaviest which makes him the fattest NFL player of all time. He then "dieted" down to 385 lbs. He had a 47.5 inch waist at this point. One of his coaches said he had a "four pack." What a bunch of crap that is.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don, the last link you posted is really pathetic. No research by these dunderheads, just false stereotypes pushed without facts. I left some facts for them to think about.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
If anyone wants to try and educate some cement-headed DWFs, write a comment after this ignorant article.  Posting CF's link might be helpful:
<div> </div>
<div>
&lt;DIV id=main&gt;
&lt;DIV id=&gt;
&lt;DIV id=lsidebar&gt;
&lt;P ="widget widget_categories" id=categories-159756041&gt;[COLOR=#336699 size=4">Are there any white starting running backs in FBS or NFL football[/COLOR">[/b]
&lt;P ="widget widget_categories"&gt;http://nfl.sportsaddictblog.com/nfl-football/are-there-any-white-starting-running-backs-in-fbs-or-nfl-football</div></div></div></div>

Ignorant article, i posted a comment on it but it has to be approved by the moderator. Too slow? thats been proven wrong time and time again. Too fragile? Haha thats the most ignorant thing I have heard.

Too fragile is Beanie Wells, who is injured today, the same day he signed his contract.

Black runningbacks get injured constantly and the average rb's career is like 3 years. Now they are going to the two back system because one guy can't carry the ball for the majority of the season, and this is in an era where teams are very pass heavy

Europe

Mentor
Justin Fargis is half white. That goof from Starksy and Hutch has a white wife? Stop taking our women.

dwid

Hall of Famer
glenn dorsey was declared too fat to practice the other day

"As Evan Silva pointed out in today's one-liners, Dorsey has essentially been deemed too fat to practice. (As opposed to too fat to fish.)

Five days after failing a conditioning test, Dorsey continues to try to get slim while his teammates practice football."

"He's spending time on sprints and the stationary bike, but I can't help but think that some of the exercises he's doing aren't more for continued humiliation of the one player who can't seem to get in shape," Babb wrote.

It's not like Dorsey showed his talent as a rookie, but let things slide this offseason.

He did very little last season. Jason Whitlock broke out the B word by midseason,

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/04/dorsey-heading-towards-bust-status/

Edited by: dwid

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Good, maybe the fat lard not being able to play may open things up a little bit for Derek Lokey.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
"running" sprints? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i thought "sprints" by definition were supposed to be fast ...

NFL negroes as fat as Dorsey, Lendale White, and JaMarcus Russell should be on the BET version of Baywatch. as unathletic as these black lard butts are, you wouldn't have to put the video in slow motion to get the full effect.

can you just picture them running on the beach with their big ol' boobies flopping around?
smiley36.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
It's really sickening the appeasement these black million dollar Primadonnas get. Dorsey was a a frekin top 5 pick for God sakes. I thought he was good from watching him at LSU- although I did question his conditioning and the fact he had gotten injured as a senior enough to wonder if he deserved an "EARLY FIRST ROUND" projection.

Lastly, I must say all the appeasement and excuses for black laziness and bad behavior proves it truly is the Not For-Whites League. WhiteNoise's acronym is perfect. It doesn't matter their actions- they will still have a clear advantage in this farce league because they have pigment.

As far as DT- it doesn't matter that white men dominate strong men and power-lifting competitions. It doesn't matter that white DTs play angry and with a chip on their shoulder due to knowing the coaches will yank them from the game 10 times faster than a black for a mistake. They will be hated by DWFs and black mistakes or bad behavior will go unnoticed.

How can the National Forbidden-Whites League continue to trick the DWFs that the best are playing? How can DWFs believe their eyes after watching the draft and not seeing Mitch King's name called?

Maybe they can be fooled about the WR position and not give much thought to Eric Peterman not being drafted or care who he is. But how can they be tricked that DT should be 90%+ black or believe Scout.com that 7 of the top 11 QB recruits for 2010 are black kids?
smiley42.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Try to read this article without gagging. Is the author really this, to use the word for this thread, "delusional" to believe the media is anti-black when it comes to covering the transgressions of athletes, or is he a conscious change agent, an eager advocate of the Cultural Marxist agenda? Either way, it's difficult to escape the conclusion at times that this very fractured land is headed for another white vs. white civil war, or more accurately, white vs. anti-white whites and their jewish and non-white allies and enablers.

Out of Bounds: Roethlisberger - Vick- Pac Man
Posted: August 3, 4:17 pm | (permalink) | (7 comments)
<DIV =htas_>

So I elicited some response to last week's Out of Bounds where I wondered aloud --- and in print --- whether the same media exposure afforded to Mike Vick and Adam "Pac Man" Jones will be afforded to Pitsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger, who is named in a civil lawsuit for allegedly raping a woman in Lake Tahoe in 2008.

The link to the print version of Out of Bounds is unavailable right now, but here is an e-mail I received regarding my argument toward fair media coverage of black and white athletes:

"In your column comparing Vick, Jones and Roethlisberger you pointed out that they had some similarities and some difference but neglected to mention a couple of important items. Mr. Vick and Mr. Jones have both been found guilty of crimes and Mr. Roethlisberger has not. He has never been charged with a crime and has only been accused in civil court where his accuser hopes to secure considerable cash as a reward to go way. The fact that Mr. Rothlisberger has made considerable contribution to his team's success compared to the others should not be a factor." --- Dave Warnick, Bowie, MD

My response to Mr. Warnick:

"My point is that when Vick was even mentioned to have possibly maybe have been sort of involved with a little bit of dog fighting, the media jumped on the story like O.J. had finally been found guilty. Pac-Man Jones received an enormous amount of attention for his transgressions, but wide receiver Matt Jones was not even remotely scrutinized for his drug arrests.

Roethlisberger may very well be innocent --- I hope he is anyway. Much like I hoped Vick was a victim of family members taking advantage of him. Much like I hoped Pac-Man --- a former West Va. Mountaineer --- was simply surrounding himself with the wrong people.

This story should be more of a story ... how it's not confounds me, but I truly believe this is mildly racial at worst. The NFL does not want to tarnish the image that Big Ben has built for himself. But when Pac-Man or Vick ask for reinstatement, Goodell (who is doing a phenomenal job overall) stops just short of video surveillance and wire tapping to monitor the two young black players."

Let me know what you think. (I really wish the link to the Out of Bounds was available right now!) :(
-Jacob Linger
http://www.hometownannapolis.com/blogs/post/2842676/Out%20of%20Bounds%20Roethlisberger%20%20Vick%20Pac%20Man.html