Steroids and Black Athletes

white lightning

Hall of Famer

This is so common these days but this topic gets brushed under the rug. Why do they hide the vast amount of cheating? Glad he got caught!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
From the 1960's to the 1980's and even 1990's ped use was so popular all around the world. Maybe just maybe that is why so many
world records set from back then may never be broken. Yes ped's are always going to be here but hopefully not as rampant as back then.

Great article about why the long jump world records has stood for about 4 decades.

mastermulti

Master
From the 1960's to the 1980's and even 1990's ped use was so popular all around the world. Maybe just maybe that is why so many
world records set from back then may never be broken. Yes ped's are always going to be here but hopefully not as rampant as back then.

Great article about why the long jump world records has stood for about 4 decades.

an interesting article - much food for thought there!
so ...... should they start by lowering the $$$ prizes for sprinters to be more in line with that offered for "lesser" track and field events? That would seem sure to get more people sticking with some other event they are good at apart from just sprinting, especially given the depth and sheer numbers of sprinters and how difficult it is to be number ONE?

freedom1

Mentor
I was looking at the progression of Kishane Thompson today. In 2022 his PB was 10.21, in 2023 it was 9.85. Just the other day he ran a 9.77. How did he do it??

sprintstar

Master
How about Noah Lyles pb of 19.31 in the 200m......he is definitely on the yam diet as is Shacarrie Richardson...and most of the Jamaican, Kenyan, Ethiopia, Nigeria etc etc etc

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How about Noah Lyles pb of 19.31 in the 200m......he is definitely on the yam diet as is Shacarrie Richardson...and most of the Jamaican, Kenyan, Ethiopia, Nigeria etc etc etc

Yeah I agree about both of them. Let me add as a christian that they both like to show the demonic symbols all the time on & off the track. It's so obvious that the world is in a spiritual battle right now.

sprintstar

Master
If he gets braces in the next few years like SFP, Usian Bolt, Elaine Tompson and 3/4 of the Jamaican team past and present we'll know for sure....

mastermulti

Master
i've been watching youtube clips of Graham Bessinger talking to Victor Conte. Fascinating! My take is that the athletes happened to be black but that's because they were the athletes most likely to bring American status anyway (Jamaicans were simply able to get away with nearly no testing and were warned when testers arrived at the airport)

Now, I have to admit - I'd go to a conference to hear Victor Conte. He speaks well, a very good communicator and the subject is just so interesting - my wife even said she's go listen to him

Last edited: