Soccer 2023 thread

NikoDuke

Mentor
My educated guess is;

Germany, England, France, Holland, will be majority non indigenous European.

Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, will have a portion of the squad being non European.

Scotland, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Croatia, Albania, Poland, Czechia, Georgia, Slovakia, Georgia, Hungary, Romania will be full European squads.

Turkey isn't European..

SneakyQuick

Mentor
My educated guess is;

Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, will have a portion of the squad being non European.

Scotland, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Croatia, Albania, Poland, Czechia, Georgia, Slovakia, Georgia, Hungary, Romania will be full European squads.

Turkey isn't European..
The Turks I’ve known I’d consider white. I’ve seen plenty of Turkish athletes praised on out sit as well. I consider Turkey a part of Europe’s as well.

Math1990

Guru
Something interesting, a German channel did a survey and 21% said they wanted to see more white players in the national team.

Despite Naggelsman's Research condemnation , There seems to be hope, 21% is a very high number especially for Germany (The whole issue of Nazism and anti-white indoctrination imposed by the allies).

NikoDuke

Mentor
The Turks I’ve known I’d consider white. I’ve seen plenty of Turkish athletes praised on out sit as well. I consider Turkey a part of Europe’s as well.
They're are certainly many Turks who are Caucasian similar to Georgians, Dagestanis, Syrians, Lebanese, etc..
But, hard for me to consider them European when Turkey is neither in Europe nor shares European values of Christianity and enlightenment..

NikoDuke

Mentor
Something interesting, a German channel did a survey and 21% said they wanted to see more white players in the national team.

Despite Naggelsman's Research condemnation , There seems to be hope, 21% is a very high number especially for Germany (The whole issue of Nazism and anti-white indoctrination imposed by the allies).
Too bad Germany has to hit rock bottom for waking up to begin. But, alas there does seem to be an Awakening arising.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
They're are certainly many Turks who are Caucasian similar to Georgians, Dagestanis, Syrians, Lebanese, etc..
But, hard for me to consider them European when Turkey is neither in Europe nor shares European values of Christianity and enlightenment..
There are plenty of Christian Turks, and frankly I’m not so sold on the enlightenment.

Turkey is a large country with a big majority Muslim population but if Turks aren’t white then a lot of other Europeans aren’t either.

NikoDuke

Mentor
There are plenty of Christian Turks, and frankly I’m not so sold on the enlightenment.

Turkey is a large country with a big majority Muslim population but if Turks aren’t white then a lot of other Europeans aren’t either.
Define plenty. Would you say greater than 2%? And a I would state that a significant portion of those are Armenian, Greeks, etc and thus, not ethnically Turkish.

But I agree that many modern day Turks are White, though less so as you travel eastwards and many Turks look Asiatic. However, my main contention is that Turkey isn't European. Much like Israel, both nations aren't European but, participate in the Euros.

Logos5

Guru

I'd consider Israelis to be white, same.with Turks, but it doesn't mean much in the end considering they look out for their own interests and tend to disparage whites the same as any other non white so theres no point in really supporting people like them

Math1990

Guru

Interesting video, a black player catches the ball to take the penalty, But the team captain (White );catches the ball and hands it to the team top scorer that was in contention for the competition's best scoring , cole Palmer that is white skin, It's great to see a white person not giving in to a selfish black person (If you notice the other black man with blue hair came to help his "brother" against Palmer, and the captain Gallagher shove him).

NikoDuke

Mentor

Interesting video, a black player catches the ball to take the penalty, But the team captain (White );catches the ball and hands it to the team top scorer that was in contention for the competition's best scoring , cole Palmer that is white skin, It's great to see a white person not giving in to a selfish black person (If you notice the other black man with blue hair came to help his "brother" against Palmer, and the captain Gallagher shove him).
As a life long Chelsea fan, I saw this as few months ago when it happened and it's indicative of what soccer and specifically Chelsea has become. Full of prima Madonna's with a manager, Pochettino who is fearful to stop them. The Premiership is the NFL of Europe.

Also note that at first glance Cole Palmer is effectively White to everyone , including me. However, he has Black Caribbean ancestry through his father and that is why he has the flag of a Caribbean nation on his soccer boots. He identifies with his 'Black' side even though he looks how he does..

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
As a life long Chelsea fan, I saw this as few months ago when it happened and it's indicative of what soccer and specifically Chelsea has become. Full of prima Madonna's with a manager, Pochettino who is fearful to stop them. The Premiership is the NFL of Europe.

Also note that at first glance Cole Palmer is effectively White to everyone , including me. However, he has Black Caribbean ancestry through his father and that is why he has the flag of a Caribbean nation on his soccer boots. He identifies with his 'Black' side even though he looks how he does..
This situation was just blacks behaving as blacks. Many in Euro football are plucked from African villages with mud huts. They are not civilized and probably never will be despite their millions of pounds.

Regarding Palmer, that’s just a product of the anti-White societies we currently live under. It’s like how in the US many Whites will claim a small amount of Indian (feather not dot) heritage even though it’s either untrue or so small as to not matter. I’m sure the same is happening in England knowing how anti-White it is there.

Last edited:

surf22

I'd consider Israelis to be white, same.with Turks, but it doesn't mean much in the end considering they look out for their own interests and tend to disparage whites the same as any other non white so theres no point in really supporting people like them

A significant percentage of Turks today are descended from waves of migration that came from the Balkans, Crimea, and the Caucasus after those lands were liberated by Christian powers. The Ottoman Empire was also responsible for kidnapping many Slavic people. So, many Turks appear to be White, but their Islam and customs shaped by it makes them incompatible with the European Christian civilization.

surf22

This situation was just blacks behaving as blacks. Many in Euro football are plucked from African villages with mud huts. They are civilized and probably never will be despite their millions of pounds.

Regarding Palmer, that’s just a product of the anti-White societies we currently live under. It’s like how in the US many Whites will claim a small amount of Indian (feather not dot) heritage even though it’s either untrue or so small as to not matter. I’m sure the same is happening in England knowing how anti-White it is there.

It's highly unlikely that Cole Palmer's father is his biological father, because the boy's hair texture and nose do not indicate any Black ancestry. I find that he resembles Franck Ribery. If Cole had Black ancestry, then his skin tone would have been considerably darker, the hair would not be as straight as it is, and his nose would not be as sharp and pointy the way it is.
eh23MYC.jpg

FyqmlNTX0AAB8cC.png

Last edited:

surf22

My educated guess is;

Turkey isn't European..

When it comes to western Europe:
France - 18 blacks and 1 Asian
Netherlands - 13 blacks
England - 12 blacks
Belgium - 10 blacks
Germany - 5 blacks and 2 Turks
Switzerland - 7 blacks and 1 Arab
Portugal - 4 blacks, 2 brown Brazilians
Spain - 2 blacks,
Italy - 1 Arab
Denmark - 2 blacks
Austria - 2 blacks
Scotland - 1 black

NikoDuke

Mentor
When it comes to western Europe:
France - 18 blacks and 1 Asian
Netherlands - 13 blacks
England - 12 blacks
Belgium - 10 blacks
Germany - 5 blacks and 2 Turks
Switzerland - 7 blacks and 1 Arab
Portugal - 4 blacks, 2 brown Brazilians
Spain - 2 blacks,
Italy - 1 Arab
Denmark - 2 blacks
Austria - 2 blacks
Scotland - 1 black
I believe Italy has an African in the squad. Folorunsho..

NikoDuke

Mentor
It's highly unlikely that Cole Palmer's father is his biological father, because the boy's hair texture and nose do not indicate any Black ancestry. I find that he resembles Franck Ribery. If Cole had Black ancestry, then his skin tone would have been considerably darker, the hair would not be as straight as it is, and his nose would not be as sharp and pointy the way it is.
No argument from me as Palmer is White to my eyes. However, the official word is that he is the biological child of his parents..

granted the way Euro football is becoming ant White, he may pulling an Elizabeth Warren..
1000026655.png

Math1990

Guru
Something very interesting in Spain, the two defenders who are now playing against Northern Ireland are french (Aymeric Laporte And Le normand) They come from the two teams from the Basque region (Real sociedad And Athletic Bilbao) , as part of the Basque region is in France, teams from the spanish Basque region often look for French players mainly with Basque ancestry (Athletic Bilbao only signs players with Basque ancestry or who were born in the Basque country), Griezmann was one of those (he has no Basque ancestry but was revealed by the real society that hires non-Basques).

surf22

No argument from me as Palmer is White to my eyes. However, the official word is that he is the biological child of his parents..

granted the way Euro football is becoming ant White, he may pulling an Elizabeth Warren..

I may be wrong about Cole Palmer. Kieran Trippier has children with a White woman, and they do not show much hint of a hint of being Black.

1718067154534.png

Math1990

Guru
The English used to have their football teams and national teams rosters sing songs before a competition or an important game (Final of Fa Cup)

This is priceless:

Also two of the biggest English stars in the 80s Glenn hoddle And Chris waddle They released a song, it reached the top 12 in England:

English football used to be a lot of fun

Last edited:

NikoDuke

Mentor
I may be wrong about Cole Palmer. Kieran Trippier has children with a White woman, and they do not show much hint of a hint of being Black.

View attachment 4482
This reminds me of Emile Smith Rowe who evidently is also partially Black through his West Indian father..

To me they're all White as if I passed them on the street that's what I'd think.