Soccer 2022 thread

Phall

Master
Is the 'Nations League' some completely new money-grab from FIFA? (I suppose I could google this instead of posting the question on a forum...)

It seems like they have a similar but distinct "song" that sounds a lot like that stupid Champions League song.

I think that FIFA wants to run the World Cup every two years instead of four, which by their logic, DOUBLES their profits. Even if advertising interests dilute to 60% of normal level, that's still a total 120% of revenue. Taxpayers of all host nations can build the stadiums, too, since they always do that. FREE MONEY.

FIFA already intends to double the amount of teams in the World Cup in the future, mostly to bring in more African countries. Every time they do a FIFA "democratic" election for a board member or new president, every registered nation on the planet gets one vote, and conniving European thieves have figured out that all the African countries will vote for you if you pledge to add more games to their continent. It has nothing to do with Italy, Netherlands, and Portugal occasionally missing a trip, even though this makes any World Cup demonstrably less enjoyable. The current presiding European thief president of FIFA will always be worse than the last one but better than the next one. It's like a sequence of falling dominos.

Math1990

Guru
Is the 'Nations League' some completely new money-grab from FIFA? (I suppose I could google this instead of posting the question on a forum...)

It seems like they have a similar but distinct "song" that sounds a lot like that stupid Champions League song.

I think that FIFA wants to run the World Cup every two years instead of four, which by their logic, DOUBLES their profits. Even if advertising interests dilute to 60% of normal level, that's still a total 120% of revenue. Taxpayers of all host nations can build the stadiums, too, since they always do that. FREE MONEY.

FIFA already intends to double the amount of teams in the World Cup in the future, mostly to bring in more African countries. Every time they do a FIFA "democratic" election for a board member or new president, every registered nation on the planet gets one vote, and conniving European thieves have figured out that all the African countries will vote for you if you pledge to add more games to their continent. It has nothing to do with Italy, Netherlands, and Portugal occasionally missing a trip, even though this makes any World Cup demonstrably less enjoyable. The current presiding European thief president of FIFA will always be worse than the last one but better than the next one. It's like a sequence of falling dominos.
FIFA hardly earns much with the Nations League, most of the money goes to UEFA, which organizes the competition, The nations League, was more or less created by UEFA to replace friendlies with an official competition.

All the competitions that UEFA organizes, UEFA takes most of the money (Rumors that FIFA's attempt to increase the number of clubs in the Club World Cup( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_FIFA_Club_World_Cup_(China)) is a way to get as much money as UEFA raises annually with the Champions League.)

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Lol, thanks for sharing! My own racial background is very 'American' (mixed) but I am fond of the Magyar spirit sometimes. My mother makes incredible goulash and chicken paprikas from her handed-down recipes, and either of those would be my requested last meal after I was convicted to death for saying the N-word on a message board, a few years from now.
:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Math1990

Guru
today we had nations league games.

We had Italy vs England, The English came with their full team, The Italians, on the other hand, came with many youngsters, including youngsters who play in Serie B of the Italian championship, It is part of the Italian renovation project, The game ended 0-0, the Italians played better than the English, England are now at the bottom of their group and are at risk of being relegated in the competition.

We had Poland and Netherlands, A great game, ended 2-2, poland goals by Matty cash (white) and zielinski (white), The dutch goals is scored by Davy klaassen (white) and dumfries (Black).

We also had wales versus belgium, Finished 1-1 , Wales goal brennan Johnson (Mulatto), belgium goal by Youri tielemans (Black).

Germany and Hungary also played, Finished 1-1 another great result for the Hungarians, hungary goal scored by zsolt Nagy and the German goal scored by Hofmann (white).

Other results, ukraine 3-0 armenia, Ireland 3-0 Scotland, Faroe Islands 2-1 Lithuania, Turkey 2-0 Luxembourg, Romania 1-0 Finland and Montenegro 1-0 bosnia.

Phall

Master
Hungary smashed the kneeling Englishmen 4-0 today in a glorious win for the good guys. This was England's worst home loss since 1928.

England started six whites and five blacks and ended with 7/4 (actually 6/4 after Stones was sent off. Hungary unfortunately found an authentic San bushman (born in France, lol) to bring in off the bench, but I believe otherwise were all Indo-European.

Math1990

Guru
The French Coach Wenger an Arsenal legend and now working at FIFA (world football development) caused quite a stir this week.

"He (Kilian Mbappe) is of African origin, but he trained in Europe. If he had been born in Cameroon, he would not have become this player. There is Europe and the rest of the world, and the rest of the world needs help, otherwise we will lose Talent"

This line of his about Mbappe has reverberated in the football world, but at least he is saying that Mbappe is only so good because he was trained in Europe by European coaches, methods and mentality and That if he had been born and raised in Cameroon (his father's land) he would never be as good as he is today, Then he more or less said that the rest of the world needs Europe's help to develop his talents, This caused a lot of furor in football World and CONMEBOL (the confederation that governs South American football) making a letter repudiating Wenger to FIFA

CONMEBOL Letter:
"Conmebol rejects and condemns the very unfortunate words of the high official of FIFA, very close to the presidency of the body. We South Americans know very well and at the forefront this type of attitude that arises from the belief that the world begins and ends in Europe. The talent, the spirit of sacrifice and the desire to excel of the African and South American players must be appreciated and respected "

Math1990

Guru
Never would have expected to hear that from someone like Wenger (who filled the Arsenal with Africans).

Math1990

Guru
Well he's right, Well until 1986 the African National teams had never stood out, the first was Morocco, And His main play was rabah madjer who played in Porto and won a champions league at the time, Cameroon of 1990 that stood out in the cup its main players played in Europe, nigeria 1994 The same, Senegal 2002 The same, Ghana 2010 The same, African football only started to stand out on the world stage after its players went to train in Europe.

I would only disagree with including South America, but it was also influenced by the Europeans For example (mostly hungarians (Imre Hirschl, Izidor Kürschner (Introduced the WM System to Brazilian football while training flamengo of Rio de janeiro), Eugen Medgyessy and Bela Gutmann) , the coach of the Brazilian national team, which won its first World Cup in 1958, had been trained in Brazil by the Hungarian coach Bela Gutmann (Who was one of the great European coaches, multi-champion for Benfica of Portugal) And Bella Gutmann influenced him.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Great Replacement in everyday life and in the sports world is in full force. We must protect our culture and traditions. This must be stopped.

0fff139b7a6ab6e4.jpeg

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It would appear that in most sports the affirmative action trend has kicked in less in the womens version of the sport for whatever reason.

don’t get me wrong, i think most women’s sports ex volleyball and tennis are unwatchable unless one of the athletes is attractive but this is really something special.

I’m guessing plenty of English fools will chime in that this needs to be “fixed”. Such is the state of the Anglo sphere.

Phall

Master
Lewandowski is currently stateside with his new team, Barcelona, during its preseason tournament. It will be interesting to see how he keeps up his pace for goals.

Bayern Munich brought in African striker Sadio Mane to replace him. They also paid more than 20 million euros for a black "French" teen striker with barely an hour of top-flight football experience to be their long-term option up front.

Bayern still has a handful of actual German players. Muller and Neuer will be retiring eventually. If they find buyers for Kimmich and the homosexual-enthusiast Goretzka, they might be able to field an entirely African team. Their current first-team roster is majority black (14 non-whites, 13 whites). However, their coaching staff is still entirely white men. Someone should alert them to this inconsistency.

It's a tragedy that one of the world's top clubs has seen such a radical racial overhaul. I often think back to the 1999 Champions League final between Bayern and Manchester United. United was further along in its overhaul, but this was still an English team against a German team. The top national team players still wanted to play for the top club teams of their nations. Sami Kuffour was ahead of his time!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_UEFA_Champions_League_Final#Details

Sean89

Mentor
We staying here or making a 23 thread ?

Liverpool beat City 3-1 in the Charity Shield.
Haaland missed a couple of really good chances, but I'm not concerned. Man City will win league and he will be top scorer.

Two South Americans on score sheet for their new teams. Nunez for Liverpool and Alvarez for City.

One thing that struck me was Bernardo Silva seed half hearted, might be substance to transfer talk.

Math1990

Guru
We staying here or making a 23 thread ?

Liverpool beat City 3-1 in the Charity Shield.
Haaland missed a couple of really good chances, but I'm not concerned. Man City will win league and he will be top scorer.

Two South Americans on score sheet for their new teams. Nunez for Liverpool and Alvarez for City.

One thing that struck me was Bernardo Silva seed half hearted, might be substance to transfer talk.
I'm really rooting for the city this year

I wanted to point out that Pep Guardiola, despite appearing to be a leftist, has always built a team with Several White players And with these white players being the stars (For example, when he took over Barcelona, he sent Ronaldinho and etoo away and gave the spotlight to Messi, Iniesta, Xavi), In addition to having fights with some of his black players (etoo, Yaya Touré), The Manchester city he set up with several white stars (De bruyne, Haaland, Grealish, Foden, Ruben dias, Laporte, Bernado Silva and others) It's uncommon in these days Of globalism and probably will be in the near future as well, Total respect for him despite his political convictions

Last edited:

Math1990

Guru
Lewandowski is currently stateside with his new team, Barcelona, during its preseason tournament. It will be interesting to see how he keeps up his pace for goals.

Bayern Munich brought in African striker Sadio Mane to replace him. They also paid more than 20 million euros for a black "French" teen striker with barely an hour of top-flight football experience to be their long-term option up front.

Bayern still has a handful of actual German players. Muller and Neuer will be retiring eventually. If they find buyers for Kimmich and the homosexual-enthusiast Goretzka, they might be able to field an entirely African team. Their current first-team roster is majority black (14 non-whites, 13 whites). However, their coaching staff is still entirely white men. Someone should alert them to this inconsistency.

It's a tragedy that one of the world's top clubs has seen such a radical racial overhaul. I often think back to the 1999 Champions League final between Bayern and Manchester United. United was further along in its overhaul, but this was still an English team against a German team. The top national team players still wanted to play for the top club teams of their nations. Sami Kuffour was ahead of his time!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_UEFA_Champions_League_Final#Details
I don't think that mané will replace Lewandowski (At least not in number of goals) mané is a winger and Lewa is a Striker, But sadly, until a few years ago Bayern was known for always looking for young Germans and having a mostly white team, But unfortunately it was another one to fall to globalism, Unfortunately the German league is lost.

Math1990

Guru
speaking of Milan, I wanted to say that globalism is killing Italian football, For those who don't understand, before the mid-90's many countries in Europe including Italy had restrictions on foreigners that included people from member countries of the European Union, There was even a famous case of Italy itself, which after being eliminated by South Korea in the 1966 world cup closed its doors to foreigners, Creating A restriction of non-foreigners that lasted until the late 1970s and early 1980s, During that time they managed to develop a good generation that was world champion in 1982, After the ban on foreigners was lifted, a limit of 2 was imposed and in the late 1980s the limit was 3.

But in 1993 a Belgian player if I'm not mistaken named Jean-Marc Bosman filed a lawsuit against a Belgian club The process lasted until 1995, This process ended with the creation of the Bosman law, This Law revolutionized European football and consequently World football, Using as a basis the labor laws of the European Union, the verdict of the process gave players more freedoms and Decreased club rights over them (For example before the Bosman Law if a player had 6 months left on his contract he was still Property of the club and would only leave the club if the club wanted , After the Bosman law, the player with 6 months of contract remaining, can sign a contract with another club And go to that club when your remaining 6 months ending and the club that he was at the time could not do anything To stop the player and would not win Any money With the player leaving).

Initially the Law only took effect in the leagues of the European Union countries, but then the rest of the world copied the Bosman law.

But most importantly, all EU member countries leagues were required to not count players from other member countries as foreigners but as community players (Based on european union labor laws), Which means that now a club from one European Union country could have as many players from other member countries as it wanted, Since there were no more restrictions against european union players in European union leagues.

In the case of Italy this affects it profoundly, At the beginning the changes were not noticed as there were great players formed before the Start of Bosman law, That started after 1995 (Baggio, Del piero, Cannavaro, Alessandro nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Totti, Vieri and others, All of these players are formed before 1995) But Today Italian players have declined (With the exception to defenders, there are almost no Italian players formed after 1995/96 who have stood out a lot like Baggio, Del Piero, Totti) italian Clubs now no longer prefer Italian players and now prefer buy Young foreigners from the other European Union countries (de Katelaere is an example) That ending up taking The space of the young Italian players, This causes fewer Italian players to be developed and to gain space in the big clubs and this has affected the italian National Team That for the second time in a row did not qualify for the world cup

Last edited: