Soccer 2022 thread

Sean89

Mentor
Haaland and Foden on the score sheet again. Cancelo with a man of the match performance.

Havertz and Pulisic with goals for Chelsea.

Math1990

Guru
I wanted to highlight a great player who emerged in the season, Kvaratskhelia of Napoli,
gettyimages-1660728380.jpg
This boy came from Georgia (in the Caucasus, Even if I'm not mistaken, his nickname is Messi of the Caucasus) It's been smashing at Napoli 7 goals and 5 assists on 13 games,He is good not only in Serie A but also in the Champions League where Napoli thrashed Ajax 6-1.

It's always nice to see a boy like that come from a small country with no great tradition or investment in the sport, but who, by pure talent, managed to get where he is.

Math1990

Guru
Another highlight is the lewandowski and his beautiful jump for his header in the draw between Barcelona and Inter Milan
This guy is just fantastic, a complete striker, what he's doing at Barcelona is amazing, 14 goals in 12 games for Barcelona, With Barcelona still not playing to their fullest collectively, he is silencing some of his detractors, Who said he only stood out in the bundesliga because it was a league of farmers (Nickname given by the arrogant English), And he has more than one goal per game for Barcelona, surely one of the best of all time in the position.

Math1990

Guru
good statistic, in The 4 Traditional best European leagues (germany, ENGLAND, Italy, Spain) The player With more goals in The league until the moment are all white, in ENGLAND Haaland, in Spain lewandowski, in italy Three whites are tied for first place arnautovic, vlahovic and ciro immobile, and in germany niclas fullkrug.

Math1990

Guru
today had the ballon'dor awards, The one who took the prize for the best in the world was the Berber Karim Benzema, In the other awards, Gerd Muller award (Player with the most goals in the season) was won by the polish lewandowski, The kopa award (best player under 21) Went to spanish gavi (white), And the Lev Yashin award (best goalkeeper) is won by the Belgian Thibault courtois (White),
The only black man to win an award was the Senegalese sadio mané who won the Socrates award (This award is given not for performance on the field, but for players involved in humanitarian/social causes.) In total of 5 male awards (3 Win by whites, 1 by berbers, 1 by Blacks

Ranking of the ten best players in the world by ballon'dor (france football)
1- Karim Benzema (FRA, Real Madrid, Berber)
2- Sadio Mané (SEN, Bayern de Munique, black)
3- Kevin De Bruyne (BEL, Manchester City, White)
4- Robert Lewandowski (POL, Barcelona, White)
5 - Mohamed Salah (EGI, Liverpool, Arab)
6 - Kylian Mbappé (FRA, PSG, Black)
7 - Thibaut Courtois (BEL, Real Madrid, White)
8- Vinicius Jr (BRA, Real Madrid, Black)
9 - Luka Modric (CRO, Real Madrid, White)
10 - Erling Haaland (NOR, Manchester City, White)
in total 5 whites, 3 blacks, 1 arab, 1 berber

Phall

Master
The Champions League group stage is no longer "must-see TV" (if it ever was) in my opinion. There are plenty of excellent white players, but few competitive teams that haven't switched to a total globalization model of top-down roster construction. I can't imagine this reverting with EU structure and labor laws in place.

Still, it's surprising to see Barcelona and Juventus in particular eliminated after 5 games (Atletico as well). These are debatably the top teams in two of the five best European leagues. I don't have strong feelings about this; it's just interesting to process considering there is more money than ever sunk in club infrastructure to ensure these sorts of surprises would never happen. Because of this, one of the most interesting Champions League plot lines is whether Barcelona's failure will crash the club completely.

Phall

Master
I think the team I will adopt as a rooting interest this year is SC Freiburg from Germany, currently sitting with four wins in four games atop their Europa League group. This team is currently starting 9 whites, a mulatto, and a Korean, which is a terrific ratio for a successful German team. They are currently playing Olympiakos, historically the top team from Greece, which has gone full multicultural mode by starting four blacks, an Asian (Oriental), and only three native Greeks. One of the blacks is praying to Mecca on the field before kickoff.

Olympiakos is virtually eliminated already with just one point so far, and they lost their home leg to Freiburg 3-0. I'm hopeful that the German team can double this margin today, just to stay sharp for the knockout rounds.

**update** Inauspicious start for my new favorite team, as Allah answered the black Arab's prayers by granting him a goal. Freiburg needed a stoppage time goal to salvage a draw. It doesn't matter since they've won the group already, but I was hoping for a bit more Lightning War.

Last edited:

Phall

Master
I considered posting this soccer news in the Clown World or USA vs. Russia threads. Lokomotiv Moscow offered a bid of $5 miilion to the New York Red Bulls for Venezualan midfielder Christian Casseres Jr. MLS rejected the bid outright.

Major League Soccer has a quirky setup where all players are under contract with the league rather than individual teams. This is supposedly done to ensure/enforce league restrictions on free agency. Teams are always free to manage their own salary caps and rosters; Miami's team was fined in 2020 for going over the cap (effectively overpaying a player). MLS is taking a moral stand here by denying the Red Bulls from doing business with a Russian team.

I would consider this a generous bid for this particular player. I don't have any emotional investment in the fortunes of billionaire corporate conglomerates, but if I did, I would be pretty upset with the league messing with my bottom line. In terms of overall hoaxing, this is small potatoes compared to the amount of hoaxing that the EPL did to Chelsea over 'Russian Man Bad.'

Math1990

Guru
I considered posting this soccer news in the Clown World or USA vs. Russia threads. Lokomotiv Moscow offered a bid of $5 miilion to the New York Red Bulls for Venezualan midfielder Christian Casseres Jr. MLS rejected the bid outright.

Major League Soccer has a quirky setup where all players are under contract with the league rather than individual teams. This is supposedly done to ensure/enforce league restrictions on free agency. Teams are always free to manage their own salary caps and rosters; Miami's team was fined in 2020 for going over the cap (effectively overpaying a player). MLS is taking a moral stand here by denying the Red Bulls from doing business with a Russian team.

I would consider this a generous bid for this particular player. I don't have any emotional investment in the fortunes of billionaire corporate conglomerates, but if I did, I would be pretty upset with the league messing with my bottom line. In terms of overall hoaxing, this is small potatoes compared to the amount of hoaxing that the EPL did to Chelsea over 'Russian Man Bad.'
is this legally possible?, I have never seen anything like this even in leagues where they are managed independently of federations like the Premier League

Math1990

Guru

Good video showing a bit of the classic Bayern vs Dortmund (When it was still played with the majority being Germans), specifically the confrontation between two great German players Andreas Moller and lothar Matthaus, I don't know why but it gives me the feeling that back then there were more clashes between players than today, Today, especially in Germany, it has become more difficult to see a fight in the classics

white is right

Hall of Famer
Pele was truly one of the 500 best soccer players of all time.
You think...(joking). He was the best player of his generation but similar to all players in various sports of his generation he isn't the greatest of all time. I remember the semi shot NASL version of Pele but the football magician of the late 50's through early 70's was before my time.

The best player I have ever seen at his peak is still Maradona who was more dynamic than even Messi and Renaldo but his peak was short probably too short because of his excessive lifestyle.

Last edited:

Math1990

Guru
xs.jpg

new argentinian youngster, left back, It seems to be promising, plays in the boca juniors , the name is Valentin barco.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Funny how a white polish defender is, as of recently, a record holder for speed and agility in historically very black Arsenal London!
Yeah, soccer allows for situations like this as it hasn't gone completely caste like NBA or NFL. YET.
So Whites can still get spots based on raw athleticism and don't need to be thinkers. Gareth Bale as an example. In fact, previous 2 fastest players at Arsenal were a Spaniard and a Greek.

Math1990

Guru

Math1990

Guru
congratulations to Harry kane today score Your goal number 200 in Premier League , only two players have more goals, Wayne Rooney (white) 208 and Alan shearer (white) 260.

clement

Guru
first openly gay player in a european league came out today, named Jakub Jankto
it's the end of an era

Math1990

Guru
Manchester City beat Arsenal 3-1 (All Manchester city goals were scored by white players, Grealish, De bruyne, Haaland, Arsenal's goal was scored by a Black player saka by penalty) City Now cut Arsenal's lead.

There have been reports that the English government and the Premier League is investigating Manchester city for financial wrongdoing, hopefully nothing comes of it, Manchester city have shown themselves to be a great team white Friendly.

Math1990

Guru
Well Haaland scored something historic, five goals in one game in Champions League qualifying, the last time I remember seeing that, it was Messi scoring 5 goals against Leverkusen, Manchester city passed the car in Leipzig by Black Star Nkunku, scoring 7 goals (5 goals from Haaland, 1 from Gundogan and 1 from de bruyne, 6 goals scored by whites, I hope Manchester city gets the Champions this year, it is one of the mostly white teams left in the competition, and the vast majority of its main players are white, Including your main two de bruyne and haaland.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Haaland and De Bruyne are great players and based on how Northern European they are in appearance even better for countering the caste system.