Ryan Tannehill

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Ryan Tannehill is a quarterback for the Miami Dolphins.

Post information and your thoughts about Ryan Tannehill on this thread.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Tannehill's 2014 season proved he's a franchise quarterback.

Recently the Dolphins signed him to a 4 year contract extension, locking him up for 6 years. Smart move on their part.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Ryan Tannehill signed a well deserved 4 year contract extension with the Miami Dolphins. The contract will keep him with the Dolphins for the next 6 years.

Tannehill is a franchise quarterback. Last year he had a 66% completion rate with 27 TDs and only 12 INTs. He had a 92.8 passer rating. Pretty good numbers.

Lurkers take note. If you want to see evidence of bias in the mainstream media check out their coverage of Ryan Tannehill. They try to claim that Tannehill is unproven, mediocre, average etc. One article used phrases such as "still developing" and "mostly average" to slant the coverage against Tannehill, make him look like less of a player than he really is.

Tannehill is a proven franchise caliber quarterback. The mainstream media tries to put down all white players, including quarterbacks, so they won't give Tannehill deserved credit.

Compare the coverage given to Tannehill with Cam Newton, who is clearly a worse quarterback. Compare Newton's 82.1 quarterback rating with Tannehill's 92.8 quarterback rating and ask yourself why Newton is praised to the skies by the mainstream media and Tannehill is portrayed as being average and in jeopardy of losing his job.

The reason for this is the mainstream media has a black supremacist and an anti-white agenda.
I thought I would copy this post to Tannehill's thread. What is surprising is that Ryan did not already have a thread, considering that he is one of the best young QBs in the NFL.

If what they say is true, that Tannehill is "raw", then when he matures he'll be a HOF lock.

And what about our Dolphins posters? All this time and no thread started for your outstanding QB? I guess you're already resigned to seeing Josh Freeman slinging the pigskin! :biggrin:

Riggins44

Master
The Redskins could have had Tannehill with the second pick in 2012 and kept their 3 first round picks. But Super Jew Daniel Snyder went with dat upside pick RGIII. Because winning is the most important thing in the NFL, and the best players always play...

Tannehill's a franchise quarterback..

I believe this kid is legit. And I think he's on a traditional franchise QB arc. In his first 3 seasons both his completion % and quarterback rating have progressively risen.
Completion percentage went from 58 to 60 to 66%. Rating went from 76 to 81 to 92.

This is the proven, effective model for NFL quarterbacks, yearly development, as opposed to the contemporary half season (or single game) tryouts that guys are made, or broken, in the 'win-now' league.
For whatever it's worth, saw a headline that David Garrard is characterizing Tannehill as a franchise QB @ NFL.com. My computer is kinda jacked up, so I couldn't listen to his comments, but..
The fact that DWFs completely ignore Tannehill, makes me root for him more.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
The fact that DWFs completely ignore Tannehill, makes me root for him more.

I root for Tannahill hard. When he was in college he was the best QB on the team, but was moved to WR so that a no name negro could be the QB. THe guy has had to fight the caste system quite a bit, and hes still doing well.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Too bad the Dolphins brass gives him nothing but sumos to protect him.

Too bad the Dolphins brass...

That's my concern for Tannehill, playing for a bad Miami franchise. Understood, that's the nature of the business, sometimes talented guys never get good supporting cast, but.. I felt that way about Jake Plummer when he was in early-2000s Arizona. He had a high ceiling, but got worn down always having to run, or peel himself off the grass bcuz of a weak line in front of him.

Tannehill's game reminds me of Steve Young. Pre-Niner Young paid his dues early, between the USFL & Tampa Bay.. so that gives me hope for Tannehill's career, if Tannehill does suffer (or underachieve) in a struggling franchise for several years. So far, so good though.

Tannehill17

Mentor
That's my concern for Tannehill, playing for a bad Miami franchise. Understood, that's the nature of the business, sometimes talented guys never get good supporting cast, but.. I felt that way about Jake Plummer when he was in early-2000s Arizona. He had a high ceiling, but got worn down always having to run, or peel himself off the grass bcuz of a weak line in front of him.

Tannehill's game reminds me of Steve Young. Pre-Niner Young paid his dues early, between the USFL & Tampa Bay.. so that gives me hope for Tannehill's career, if Tannehill does suffer (or underachieve) in a struggling franchise for several years. So far, so good though.

My hope is that these sumos are nothing more than stopgaps until we can get some REAL offensive linemen. The Dolphins have inquired about getting Evan Mathis which would be a good move, although he would likely be a stopgap as well as he is 30 years old. I was LIVID when they passed on Luke Fisher for that sumo DT out of Oklahoma who was dubbed as being a "lazy" player. Fisher and Ali Marpet would have been good picks to plug in at Guard which is Miami's weakest position on the offensive line.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Dolphins aren't doing so well this year but they have something they can build around - a franchise quarterback in Ryan Tannehill.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Having a franchise QB already in place makes the Dolphins coaching job an attractive option for potential suitors. I hope the next coach isn't a negrophile like Philbin

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Reports are that Philbin wanted to replace Tannehill with Derek Carr.

Lets hope Gase can gain Tannehills trust as Tannehill has proven time and again he is not the problem in Miami.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Reports are that Philbin wanted to replace Tannehill with Derek Carr.

Lets hope Gase can gain Tannehills trust as Tannehill has proven time and again he is not the problem in Miami.
If the reports are true, Philban is a disgrace. It's sounds like he was actively working against his franchise quarterback. Seems we've all been right along. That Miami has done nothing to foster Tannehill's talents. We've also been correct to criticize Miami's front office and coaching staff meanwhile buffoonish DWFs have been laying into Ryan.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Apparently Mel Kiper thinks that if the Dolphins draft a black offensive lineman high there will be "no more excuses" for Ryan Tannehill, as if playing behind a terrible offensive line is somehow an "excuse."

Mel Kiper says 'no more excuses' for Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill

Tannehill is a franchise quarterback who has played well in Miami. There's nothing for him to be excused for. It's the rest of the team that's the problem.

Lurkers take note. Whites are always portrayed as the problem on teams because the media has an anti-white agenda.

Again, Tannehill is a franchise quarterback. The mainstream media is inaccurately and unfairly suggesting that he's part of the problem.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Damn I hope it's not an acl. If it is my guess is bspn, NFL network and that f@ggot cuck florio will be pushing for the dolphins to sign the toucan.

I think they will go with the three qbs on the depth chart. I would enjoyn it if they signed Manziel but that is total nonsensical speculation on my part at this point.

Matt Moore is a better quarterback than Krappernick, and there are better free agent options for more players on the depth chart.

The most obnoxious thing about this situation is the way the SJWs are gleefully happy that Tannehill is injured so they can have another team they can pressure to sign their beloved St. Colin of Leninworship.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I'm hoping Cutler gets signed. He's familiar with Adam Gase's System and has always been an undervalued QB. He is hated by the DWF's because he's a "boring" white QB

Joe

Teddy Bridgewater maybe the worst the QB I have ever witnessed is visiting the Dolphins as a free agent, oy vey.

Aikman gets aroused every time he speaks or even thinks of Teddy, the virtual signaling is getting out of hand

Wikipedia states that Aikman's father is of (Iranian) Jewish descent and that his mother is a gentile, now it all make sense.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Teddy Bridgewater maybe the worst the QB I have ever witnessed is visiting the Dolphins as a free agent, oy vey.

Aikman gets aroused every time he speaks or even thinks of Teddy, the virtual signaling is getting out of hand

Wikipedia states that Aikman's father is of (Iranian) Jewish descent and that his mother is a gentile, now it all make sense.

Where does it say that? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Aikman

Truthteller

Mentor
Don, here is a link that might explain the post. When I googled "Troy Aikman Jewish" this popped up first: https://www.quora.com/Is-Troy-Gentile-Jewish

I see "Troy" and "Gentile" and "father is of (Iranian) Jewish descent"....but no "Aikman" is mentioned?

Might just be a mistake. No big deal. Actually, the only thing that might make some think Aikman is a Lonsman, is his nose, I guess? Troy's nose and face are very similar to longtime WWE wresting star Triple H, who is from the state New Hampshire and of French decent. He's the goy married to Stephanie McMahon.

In the same link above, it has the following link: Is Troy Aikman Jewish?

But when I clicked on it, no info is given, unless you join the site. I wont do that....I really doubt Aikman's Jewish. If he was, the Tribe would've proudly "claimed him" years ago, like they do with any notable athlete with even a small trace of Jewish blood -- David Beckham and Julian Edleman, for example, who are reportedly only 1/8th Jewish.

P.S: I've actually seen Aikman's father on TV. He looked like a stereotypical Cowboy type (Think the fictional Sam McCloud from 1970's TV) that actually resembles his son. He's certainly did not look Jewish or Iranian.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Aikman is widely regarded here as one of the fairest analysts doing NFL games, but to each his own.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Dolphins stupidly trade Ryan Tannehill to the Titans. All they got is a 4th round pick.

Tannehill is a franchise quarterback. He had a passer rating over 90 the past two years with a subpar supporting cast.

Other teams were stupid for not picking him up cheaply. The Cardinals should have traded for him.

What the Dolphins should have done is built the team around him, starting with an offensive line. Now they're left without a quarterback.