Pittsburgh chases more diversity!

LabMan

Mentor
Don posted above that Jack Wilson"had" to clear the air with Jose Castillo,and this is true.A sportscaster,not named,mentioned that Wilson and Castillo had not yet worked together as a double play combo,and Castillo has been taking ground balls at third base.Perhaps the air has not been cleared!

All of the statements that Wilson made were true,and he was clearly trying to emerge as a leader on this team.He may be left twisting in the wind,when all is said and done,and one hopes that he is not forced to grovel.

LabMan

Mentor
The long awaited arrival of 38 year old Japanese pitcher Masumi Kuwata took place at spring training on Sunday March 4.A report on the game tells us that he "dazzled in his debut of 1/3 of a dramatic inning pitched"

We ase also told that many in the crowd of 5,094 were "gasping and roaring" watching this phenom with 21 years of pitching experience work!

The Pirates lost to the Reds 10-4

LabMan

Mentor
An interesting situation may be unfolding in the "truth telling"of Jack wilson.As stated above,Wilson criticized Jose Castillo for not being motivated,out of shape,and lazy.As we all know,a White man criticizing any minority,even though he speaks the truth,will be dealt with in a most negative way.

Wilson is a shortstop,and Castillo a second baseman,it is imperative that the two players work together as a double play tandem.After Wilson made his comments,it was announced that Castillo would start taking ground balls at third base,in my mind this was odd,and I wondered if these guys had not settled the situation.

The Pirates televised the first spring training game yesterday,and Wilson played short,and Castillo played third.Today against the Yankees,Castillo played second,and Brian Bixler played shortstop.It is not a reach to wonder if Castillo refuses to work as a double play partner with Wilson,these are my thoughts,I have heard no one say this,but if it turns out to be true,how can Pirates management allow Castillo to dictate how this will play out!

LabMan

Mentor
In beautiful PNC park,in Pittsburgh, Pa.All smoking is now verboten!There "was" a cigar bar known as the Montecristo club,but that was eliminated as of today,and replaced by "Club 21" in honor of the uniform number of Roberto Clemente......!

It is unclear if anything will be dedicated to the memory of any of the fine White players that have made the Pirates a storied tradition.

There was a time when all could go to a baseball game and enjoy a beer and a smoke,it was part of the experience,a tradition if you will.Well,as we are headed to new world order status,the folks who post at this board,and Nationalist Times readers realize that all Western traditions must be eliminated,and not much mention can be made of past White baseball heros.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
LabMan said:
In beautiful PNC park,in Pittsburgh, Pa.All smoking is now verboten!There "was" a cigar bar known as the Montecristo club,but that was eliminated as of today,and replaced by "Club 21" in honor of the uniform number of Roberto Clemente......!

It is unclear if anything will be dedicated to the memory of any of the fine White players that have made the Pirates a storied tradition.

There was a time when all could go to a baseball game and enjoy a beer and a smoke,it was part of the experience,a tradition if you will.Well,as we are headed to new world order status,the folks who post at this board,and Nationalist Times readers realize that all Western traditions must be eliminated,and not much mention can be made of past White baseball heros.

I have no problem with a ban on drinking and smoking. Alcohol and tobacco are elements used against us by the new world order in order to make us weak both physically and spiritually. If they elminated it from society altogther it would be a good thing because it one be one less thing that the powers that be would be able to use against us in order to keep us subservient to them in the form of addictive drugs

LabMan

Mentor
Yesterday,in Bradenton Florida,the Boston Red Sox defeated Pittsburgh by the score of 7-3.The ESPN announcers chirped that the game was a sellout because of the appearance of Boston starter Daisuke Matsuzaka.

The untested Japanese pitcher recieved a contract close to 105 million dollars.The fine White outfielder,J.D. Drew landed a $70 million deal for the Sox,even though,according to the "caste" announcers,"he looks as if he plays the game at 75%!

J.D Drew went 2 for 4 in the game,and is batting .464 for the spring!

LabMan

Mentor
As opening day approaches,it would again seem imperative that the double play combination of Jack Wilson and Jose Castillo,"see above posts",would be working together.....Ah,well would it not?

LabMan

Mentor
As the Pirates break camp the double play combo of Wilson and Castillo are back together again.This is because Freddy Sanchez was named the starter at 2b,but because of a knee injury will be out of action.
Jose Bautista will be the starter at third base.

The good news is that Pittsburgh native Don Kelley,a solid White player,and Brad Eldred have made the club.

LabMan

Mentor
The entire Pittsburgh Pirate team and coaching staff,wore the number 42 on their uniforms last night against the Reds.The scripted routine of the Fox announcers brought us praise for Jackie Robinson even when it was not necessary,these guys are so conditioned that it seems they add praise that their masters do not tell them to.

I've always had a deep dislike for the drug addled Pittsburgh Pirates. On Wed,Sept 1,1971,Danny Murtaugh put out the first entirely non white starting nine. I still vomit when the image of the "We Be Family" '79 Pirates is shown. That organization is just like the Steelers...a disgusting experiment in social destruction.Edited by: Blue Eyed Devil

Skipperron

Guru
The new situation in Pittsburgh concerns Jack Wilson. He had one bad game and for that the long time starter was benched for Castillo. Tracy claimed it was not a benching but then proceeded to keep the dark skinned malcontent Jose Castillo in Wilsons spot for 5 days. When Jack Wilson played last night, it was discovered he only played because of Sanchez having the flu. And yet Paulino, another dark skinned hispanic player has stunk defensively and offensively all year but continues to play. Doumit, a white catcher with the best average on the team, cannot get starts behind the plate. And management refuses to comment on the Wilson debacle and Paulino.Edited by: Skipperron

LabMan

Mentor
The Wilson,Castillo,situation could well turn out to be a John Rocker event.Jack Wilson has been a very solid player for the Pirates,with a very good attitude,but in the new Amerika,a non-White player calls all of the shots.Wilson was emerging as a leader on this team,and was justified in saying all that he said.
if the sportswriters in this town were honest,they would say that Wilson was right.

The Pirates,and and most all of the other major league teams will not be happy until all White players are ethnically cleansed from the game.How do the fans feel?Offer them a plastic bobble head doll,and they will fill PNC park up.It would not matter if the team fielded nine players from Mars!

LabMan

Mentor
Thr Pirates,"sold out" Saturday nights game against the White Sox.The team is 29 and 39 in the standings,and 14 and 21 at home.It was fireworks night!

Neil Walker continues to impress at the double A level,playing at Altoona,he is hitting at a .446 clip in his last 15 games,going 25 for 56.and raising his average from .281 to .318.It will interesting to see if he is called up to the major league club.

Skipperron

Guru
You are 100% right in your comments, LabMan. I feel like Wilson will be traded and Castillo installed at short. and of course they will say it was the large salary he made. ( which is average for a shortstop of his experience).
Also about Walker, on the Pirate board that I post on, one person wanted to move Walker and Pearce (both white) up to AAA, deservedly so. But then he also felt Andrew McCutchen should also be moved up to AAA. He felt he deserved it for the good spring training he had. Never mind that he has stunk so far in AA. It is if you cannot praise or reward a white player without rewarding a black one at the same time, whether they deserve it or not.

LabMan

Mentor
At this date,Jack Wilson is batting ninth in the Pirates line up,a slap in the face for a player who was called the best number two hitter in the game because of his bunting ability,and skill in moving a lead off hitter up by hitting the ball to the right side of the field

Realgeorge

Mentor
Mirror, mirror on the wall, Who's the most miserable Baseball franchise of them all?

It's a toss-up between the Barbecued Birds of Baltimore The Pittsburgh Pirates, that's who. The fans had the right idea wanting to go on strike in each city. MLB could host the Worst World Series at the end of the year between the two most underachieving teams ... it would be the Bucs and the Birds

LabMan

Mentor
In a recent game against Atlanta,Chipper Jones inadvertently spiked third baseman Jose Bautista,opening a cut on his hand.
Bautista is out of action for a while,so an opening at third base appeared.no mention has been made by the Pirates,of bringing Neil Walker to the major league club,and I wonder about that!This team has nothing to lose at this point,and Walker his having a solid year in the minors

Skipperron

Guru
LabMan said:
In a recent game against Atlanta,Chipper Jones inadvertently spiked third baseman Jose Bautista,opening a cut on his hand.
Bautista is out of action for a while,so an opening at third base appeared.no mention has been made by the Pirates,of bringing Neil Walker to the major league club,and I wonder about that!This team has nothing to lose at this point,and Walker his having a solid year in the minors

Everyone still mentions McCutcheon as the guy who is coming up and our best athlete, even though he has been horrible this year and Walker is out playing him. Plus, Walker has always been the best athlete of the two.

Skipperron

Guru
And the diversity level just keeps rising on the Pirates. The Pirates have just traded for Cesar Izturis and the word is Jack Wilson is on the way out. Izturis is already talking like he has been promised the starting job. This stinks. He stinks.

LabMan

Mentor
Jack Wilson was "John Rockerized" when he told the truth about Jose Castillo's desire to play the game.in Don Kings "Amerika",there can be no criticism toward a non-white,coming from a White person.We all know that this policy is firmly in place at most levels of our society.

Politicians,movie actors,comedians,etc.,have paid the price that Wilson is paying now.The strength of a baseball team is "up the middle",meaning,catcher,pitcher,middle infielders,and the marquee player is the center fielder.Think about the racial make up of most center fielders in MLB.

The ethnic cleansing of most White catchers is playing out at this time,and the Pirates are headed,possibly toward having three Latin infielders in the line up,with Adam LaRoche at first base.Center field will be patrolled by a non-white also.

These baseball line ups are a microcosm of what is taking place in most American cities,White Americans are being replaced,kicked out of their own homeland with nary a whimper.Why?,because they have been spoon fed the big lies that tell them that "non-whites are better athletes",and "diversity is our strength".

I wonder what they will tell their sons when no jobs,or sporting futures are available for them,perhaps all mirrors should be avoided!

Skipperron

Guru
LabMan said:
Jack Wilson was "John Rockerized" when he told the truth about Jose Castillo's desire to play the game.in Don Kings "Amerika",there can be no criticism toward a non-white,coming from a White person.We all know that this policy is firmly in place at most levels of our society.

Politicians,movie actors,comedians,etc.,have paid the price that Wilson is paying now.The strength of a baseball team is "up the middle",meaning,catcher,pitcher,middle infielders,and the marquee player is the center fielder.Think about the racial make up of most center fielders in MLB.

The ethnic cleansing of most White catchers is playing out at this time,and the Pirates are headed,possibly toward having three Latin infielders in the line up,with Adam LaRoche at first base.Center field will be patrolled by a non-white also.

These baseball line ups are a microcosm of what is taking place in most American cities,White Americans are being replaced,kicked out of their own homeland with nary a whimper.Why?,because they have been spoon fed the big lies that tell them that "non-whites are better athletes",and "diversity is our strength".

I wonder what they will tell their sons when no jobs,or sporting futures are available for them,perhaps all mirrors should be avoided!

So very true. When Wilson called out Castillo people were saying that he should not have called him out in public. Yet later in the year when Snell, a black, called out several players in public they were all excited saying that he showed leadership and competitive fire. What hogwash. And hypocracy.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wilson has been made the fall guy for the organization's greedy, incompetent ownership and thecoaching staff'spenchant for picking on white players.

Jim Tracy is a failure as a manager, not least because of his inexplicable loyalty to pitching coach Jim Colburn, who ruined Zach Duke's mechanics after Duke was spectacular as a rookie in 2005. Tracy also changed super-fast Chris Duffy's hitting stroke after Duffy hit .341 as a rookie the same season. Duffy quit baseball for a while he was so upset and has yet to regain his batting stroke. Two white players who started off as potential superstars; both careers now going nowhere.

When he came up to the Majors, Jack Wilson was a "throwback" to baseball's days of yore -- a fresh-faced innocent looking kid whose only desire was to play all-out baseball and to win. To see him beaten down and victimized is really disgusting.

Skipperron

Guru
to show how we have "progressed" I was on the Pirate board and mentioned Maz Katsui and then joked about his name saying something like, "or Kawasuki or Honda or whatever his name is" and believe it or not for that I was called a rascist. The poster could not believe I would show such insensitivity and racism. I guess I will have to attend some classes. I did ask them why it was ok for everyone on the board to Call Adam LaRoche "Adam LaWhiff" and whether that was a racist remark against left handed white first basemen.
Unreal.

LabMan

Mentor
Very good post Skipperron,

Our fine writer J.B.Cash has pointed out on more than one occasion,and I agree,that our own people have ingested,and not rejected,political correctness/cultural marxism.It is as if they are just waiting for some new way to feel and spread White guilt and self loathing.Of course with the racial double standards that are in place,it's o.k.to change the name of Adam LaRoche,and that is a taken as a joke.

The Houston Astros are my favorite team,and they played the Pirates last night,I will be the first to say that they are playing just about as bad as the pirates,but it was a fireworks night,and 32,000 + showed up,this happens at a time when gas is at it's most expensive,road construction at it's worst,and DUI check points are set up in just about all areas that people travel through.Many of these folk were "enraged" when the Pirates used tax payer money to help fund the new ball park,and swore that they would never attend a game.

Skipperron

Guru
LabMan said:
Very good post Skipperron,

Our fine writer J.B.Cash has pointed out on more than one occasion,and I agree,that our own people have ingested,and not rejected,political correctness/cultural marxism.It is as if they are just waiting for some new way to feel and spread White guilt and self loathing.Of course with the racial double standards that are in place,it's o.k.to change the name of Adam LaRoche,and that is a taken as a joke.

The Houston Astros are my favorite team,and they played the Pirates last night,I will be the first to say that they are playing just about as bad as the pirates,but it was a fireworks night,and 32,000 + showed up,this happens at a time when gas is at it's most expensive,road construction at it's worst,and DUI check points are set up in just about all areas that people travel through.Many of these folk were "enraged" when the Pirates used tax payer money to help fund the new ball park,and swore that they would never attend a game.

I am a Pirates fan from way back, can't switch. But I too like the Astros and also the Rockies. And though I hate the city I sort of pull for the Oakland A's also.