Own interests at heart?

jared

Mentor
There should be a required reading list before someone is allowed to post here. People are too lazy to search the history of this site and see some of the amazingly insightful posts and articles that have been posted. I for one don't have the patience to explain the caste system to someone who comes in with the most basic, knee-jerk argument of "coaches want to win, the best players play, yada yada yada...". That tired argument has been hammered to death on this site. There needs to be some one-stop shopping where new members can educate themselves on some of the basics so we can move on to more advanced discussions. I would gladly contribute to a "Read This First" section.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jared said:
There should be a required reading list before someone is allowed to post here. People are too lazy to search the history of this site and see some of the amazingly insightful posts and articles that have been posted. I for one don't have the patience to explain the caste system to someone who comes in with the most basic, knee-jerk argument of "coaches want to win, the best players play, yada yada yada...". That tired argument has been hammered to death on this site. There needs to be some one-stop shopping where new members can educate themselves on some of the basics so we can move on to more advanced discussions. I would gladly contribute to a "Read This First" section.

Jared, that's a great idea. I put some of the articles from the MSM together in a thread two or so years ago and have no idea where it is now. ToughJRiggins did the same more recently. Someone pm'd me the other day asking whereTJR's thread is and I couldn't find it, dammit. At close to 100,000 posts on the board there's so much information and insight that's now lost except to the most zealous reader. If anyone wants to volunteer to work on a "Read This First" thread or article, I'll put it in its own separate section.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

RickSullivan

InfamousOne said:
Cmon said:
You must have been the guy that I was blowing off the field and still cries about it when he's forty Uncle Rico. Just get over the fact that your slow and uncoordinated and couldn't hold a brothas jock.

smiley36.gif
Black man alert with the "brothas jock" comment. Hey cmon, how many WR have olympic speed? What about white guys with 40 times like Kevin Curtis? Is he some genetic mutant? How do you explain players like Wes Welker?

I know you wont answer, since youll most likely be banned soon.

It's me, Cmon. Somehow the admins disabled my 'Cmon' account and I had to create a new account. Well, I am furious that you would call me 'black'
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
when in fact I am only half black. I am a mulatto,
smiley32.gif
and I don't take kindly to you "one dropping" me or using the one drop rule to make me black. I root for both black and white players, but the black players are better athletes on average. they have thicker skulls, can jump further, and can run very fast. If I had to pick between a black QB and a white QB, I would pick a black QB because they can throw further than ever. It has been documented that Jamarcus Russell has the strongest arm of any QB in NFL history, with the ability to throw the football almost the full length of the field.

Also, I think your "facts" really aren't facts but just propaganda. You can make up facts and statstics to suit whatever agenda you have. So in conclusion I 100% stand by my statement of "Just get over the fact that your slow and uncoordinated and couldn't hold a brothas jock." Because I know in my mulatto heart that I am right.

Also, please don't one drop me, I am HALF black.

smiley7.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
RickSullivan said:
It's me, Cmon. Somehow the admins disabled my 'Cmon' account and I had to create a new account.

Can't take a hint, can you?
smiley36.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
Rick Sullivan,

Interesting. Why don't you post your thoughts on any of the other threads here and discuss your assertions, providing links backing up you thoughts? I'm very sure the guys on this board can deal with your comments.

Take care Sir.

Tom Iron...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Cmon, I guess if you are just half black, then half black Obama isn't "the black candidate" after all. 1/4 black Tiger Woods can't be claimed as "the black golfer" either. Whites are stronger than blacks or anyone else on average, as every strongman and powerlifting event on earth proves on a regular basis. Black sprinters have been caught taking steroids for years, having theirso called records andchampionshipsstripped. Duhmarcus Russell throwing the ball almost the full length of the field?I ask what isthrowing strength without accuracy?Nothing!He doesn't have the mental ability to effectively lead a team to consistent victory and he can'taim his "cannon arm" much like Ron Mexico (AKA Michael Vick). Last year Russell saw action infour games, starting in one, andhad 4 INTs, 4 fumbles and was sacked 6 times. All of that and his passing stats equal a 55.9 QB rating. If these are the qualities of a "superior athlete" I want nothing to do with them.He'll be a wash in the NFL, just like Vince Young. Much hype, little substance. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

RickSullivan

Colonel_Reb,
smiley36.gif

Wow, you created a strawman rather quickly, and totally irrelevant to what we were talking about! I'll bite!

Depends what you mean by black. In America, everything is racial - so if someone has to be white, then by virtue of that, someone has to be black. Being in this forum, I can pretty much ascertain that you are against race mixing, at least when it comes to blacks and whites. So, to have someone like you correct others in calling Presidential Nominee Obama half black and half white, instead of "just black", is an added bonus to the multiracial movement and explicitly affirms the positives of black and white mixing. Afterall, if said racial combination (black+white) can become the leader of the most powerful nation on earth, then that, among many other things, provides constant visual evidence that black ancestry mixed with white ancestry can on average provide smart, intelligent, and good looking individuals that anyone would want to be around. I can guarantee you that Presidential Nominee Obama himself will debunk the many myths of the supposed "evils" of a "black and white pairing producing evil, inferior, bastard brown monsters"
smiley2.gif

And if you missed it, I am fervently PRO Mixing since I am the product of mixing myself.

Concerning Tiger - How is it that in a sea of white that an individual that is part black is able to surpass all others who aren't part black? Since he isn't black and you can't use your "well he is black and the media loves black players" mantra ... Genetically, why does adding some black blood make an individual like Tigers an awesome golfer while with 100% white players they are, most of the time, not able to match Tigers raw talent?

Now let me ask you a question, Reb. When will all the white nationalists stop calling Jesse Jackson black? He looks like Obama's freaking brother.

iehz48.jpg

smiley20.gif

White Power

Mentor
I say ban him ban him all to hell lol. I would hate to be him what a wasted life I would conclude that it is extremely hard to choose what side to root for if you are mulatto. So I feel for the young man, however his assertions are all wrong. He is just misinformed about the white athlete because hell almost the whole country is for that matter. Jamarcus fat ass Russell will be the biggest bust in the NFL since Lawrence I never hit that Woman Phillips. He's too slow in the pocket can't avoid the rush and will set the Oakland franchise back 10 years. Now farewell to you my mixed uo freind.

White Power

Mentor
Hey Rickie which one of the two men in the picture is your illegitimate daddy? I bet it's the older gentlemen of the two lol.Edited by: White Power

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Here's the triplet to Obuma and Hammerhead wide-set eyed Jesse:

[url]http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key =64901&sport=2[/url]

Click the photo gallery!

Note: He is an adult in a Junior College, not a "youff."

Mixing sure is great! This is only the tip of the iceberg. Mixtures are also prone to terrible acne. I've seen it over and over and over again. "Genetic Reality" is a bitch, huh?

dwid

Hall of Famer
i think Ben Roethlisberger has a stronger arm than jarmacus russel, and can probably recognize defenses better, russel will be a bust, thats why he held out for so much money, yeah sure he can throw half way across the field on his knees, but will he be able to throw across the field on his back because he couldn't figure out a blitz was coming?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Wow, could this thread get anymore boring?

Arguing with people like this 12 year old is pointless. How typically cliche, that a troll would come to this website?

Here's a suggestion to the starter of this thread, the appropriately named: "Cmon".....PLEASE PRESENT YOUR FACTS AND FINDINGS WHICH SUPPORT YOUR POSITION. That's what the caste football members have to do, so why can't you (a complete newbie on the subject) do the same?

Simply stating your hilarious opinions isnt good enough. Opinions such as "Jamarcus Russell, the fattest...er, strongest QB in NFL history is God" MUST BE SUPPORTED WITH FACTS. If your dont have any facts, HOW and WHY would the elightened few who post here ever give a sh*t about your seemingly moronic collection of thoughts?
Edited by: Thrashen

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Cmon, you created the straw man by claiming that everyone is one-dropping you, when clearly everyone hasn't.I extended yourpathetic logic in my reply. Jesse may look like Obama's twin but you failed to mention his ethnic heritage, which is what you brought up in the first place by saying your are half black and therefore not all black.

Talk about being irrelevant, your reply to me proves that you can't argue the facts I put forth about the myth of black athletic supremacy, which is why you are/were on this site.

Oh yeah, and if you are pro-mixing, you truly are genocidal.

Gi-15

Mentor
Once again White Power breaks an occasion for a clear argument with an uninformed guess by jumping on his horses and insulting him, congrats bro, you did it again.

White Power

Mentor
I was merely having fun at the expense of someone who is out of step with reality. I think you are out of bounds by saying I insulted him it was he who insulted all of us with his "can't hold a brotha's jock statement." I gave him a taste of his own medicine.

guest301

Hall of Famer
This guy didn't come here with any kind of intellectual curiousity or desire to learn anything. He also insulted us routinely throughtout his posts. I am all for treating the newbies with respect but this guy has no desire to be here long term and he clearly won't be. He's already been banned once.

RickSullivan said:
InfamousOne said:
Cmon said:
You must have been the guy that I was blowing off the field and still cries about it when he's forty Uncle Rico. Just get over the fact that your slow and uncoordinated and couldn't hold a brothas jock.

smiley36.gif
Black man alert with the "brothas jock" comment. Hey cmon, how many WR have olympic speed? What about white guys with 40 times like Kevin Curtis? Is he some genetic mutant? How do you explain players like Wes Welker?

I know you wont answer, since youll most likely be banned soon.

It's me, Cmon. Somehow the admins disabled my 'Cmon' account and I had to create a new account. Well, I am furious that you would call me 'black'
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
when in fact I am only half black. I am a mulatto,
smiley32.gif
and I don't take kindly to you "one dropping" me or using the one drop rule to make me black. I root for both black and white players, but the black players are better athletes on average. they have thicker skulls, can jump further, and can run very fast. If I had to pick between a black QB and a white QB, I would pick a black QB because they can throw further than ever. It has been documented that Jamarcus Russell has the strongest arm of any QB in NFL history, with the ability to throw the football almost the full length of the field.

Also, I think your "facts" really aren't facts but just propaganda. You can make up facts and statstics to suit whatever agenda you have. So in conclusion I 100% stand by my statement of "Just get over the fact that your slow and uncoordinated and couldn't hold a brothas jock." Because I know in my mulatto heart that I am right.

Also, please don't one drop me, I am HALF black.

smiley7.gif

Please, you one dropped yourself by claiming you somehow possess super speed from your black genes. Perhaps you inherited the "slow uncoordinated" white genes instead? How does that work Rick? Enlighten us with your wisdom.

The same can be said about tiger woods - are you sure its not his asian genes that give him the spacial recognition that blacks lack to play golf or be a passing quarterback?

I noticed that you didnt refute a single point i made, just recited your mantra as if repeating it makes it true in the typical liberal fashion.

I believe in your mulatto heart you know Jamarcus Russell will never beat a QB like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. Get over it.Edited by: InfamousOne

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
RickSullivan said:
... but the black players are better athletes on average. they have thicker skulls, can jump further, and can run very fast..

Hey you forgot to add bigger penises and better dance moves to your list.

RickSullivan said:
...I think your "facts" really aren't facts but just propaganda. You can make up facts and statstics to suit whatever agenda you have.

Talk about propaganda. Blacks are better athletes 'on average'? Have you ever watched the Olympics??

Bear Backer

Mentor
Cmon if speed is the only reason that there are very few white runningbacks and Wide Recievers and no CB's in the NFL, then how do you explain the blacks in those positions who are given passes for lack of speed and athleticism? Don't even try to say hands at WR, because everybody who knows anything about football knows that white recievers who have great hands are passed up all the time in favor of slow black Affletes who have hands of stone. In fact the quality of recievers who can catch in the NFL is so low that black scrubs who have had any amount of success at all are almost assured to land somewhere even after their 2nd and even 3rd teams in some cases. I guess it must be that magical hip swivel again.
smiley21.gif
White players area actively discriminated against in those positions and you know it. Furthermore it is not only a coincidence, it has been an active policy, with proof in how the media, coaches and organizations perpetuate this discrimination. That makes it a caste system. You are just here to cause trouble, so blow it out your rear.Edited by: Bear Backer

KG2422

Mentor
Our enemies are all about believing in genetic athletic supremacy for blacks but are not for black genetic mental inferiority. Whites are very competitive in both areas. Blacks are not. You can develop a body with training. Cognitive ability is less malleable. The best white athletes in the world will often beat the best black athletes in the world but not only because of mental ability.It's possible to find blacks with sound minds and bodies, but personality also has a genetic component. Even when you have a sharp and athletic black, they are still often selfish. That's no good for team sports.Edited by: KG2422

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Ricky Sullivan: I guess I`m a little late for the party, and I know that Shogun has already mentioned this about the Olympics, but I can`t get over your racist "blacks are better than whites at sports" nonsense, when I`m watching whites and Asians, almost nothing but non-Negroes, winning one sports competition after the other.

It`s hot out there, Ricky, so be careful if you get into a swimming pool to cool off. We know blacks can`t swim worth a damn, and the half part of you might just end up belly up in the water.
smiley2.gif

G

Hey guys, after watching the first two days of the Olympics, I fell very goog about our brothers and sisters in athletics. So far whites have dominated swimming, gymnastics and even fencing. Get this, a white women whose name is Coventry swims for Zimbabawe and just broke the world record for the 100 meter backstroke! A white women swimming for a African country, go figure. Mike Phelphs is up next.

The drunken white fans are probably too drunk to turn the TV and behold our greatest.