Own interests at heart?

Bear Backer

Mentor
Kukulcan said:
Hey guys, after watching the first two days of the Olympics, I fell very goog about our brothers and sisters in athletics. So far whites have dominated swimming, gymnastics and even fencing. Get this, a white women whose name is Coventry swims for Zimbabawe and just broke the world record for the 100 meter backstroke! A white women swimming for a African country, go figure. Mike Phelphs is up next.

The drunken white fans are probably too drunk to turn the TV and behold our greatest.

When I saw her, I thinking to myself that she better get the heck out of Zimbabwe or she is likely to end up murdered. Probably one of the only things protecting her now is the fact that she is an Olympian who Mugabe and the corrupt Zimbabwean government can use as a pawn on the world stage. If not she would be just like one of the countless whites slaughtered and disposessed of their life in Mugabe's wealth grab and genocide against whites. I hope she understands the plight of her fellow white countrymen and is not just a willing pawn for Mugabe and his murderous regime. She is undoubtedly a great athlete.Edited by: Bear Backer

KG2422

Mentor
Bear Backer said:
Kukulcan said:
Hey guys, after watching the first two days of the Olympics, I fell very goog about our brothers and sisters in athletics. So far whites have dominated swimming, gymnastics and even fencing. Get this, a white women whose name is Coventry swims for Zimbabawe and just broke the world record for the 100 meter backstroke! A white women swimming for a African country, go figure. Mike Phelphs is up next.

The drunken white fans are probably too drunk to turn the TV and behold our greatest.

When I saw her, I thinking to myself that she better get the heck out of Zimbabwe or she is likely to end up murdered. Probably one of the only things protecting her now is the fact that she is an Olympian who Mugabe and the corrupt Zimbabwean government can use as a pawn on the world stage. If not she would be just like one of the countless whites slaughtered and disposessed of their life in Mugabe's wealth grab and genocide against whites. I hope she understands the plight of her fellow white countrymen and is not just a willing pawn for Mugabe and his murderous regime. She is undoubtedly a great athlete.

If White Nationalists were as organized and well funded as Arab groups we could go help the Rhodesians and be seen as freedom fighters in parts of the world.

James

Bear Backer said:
Kukulcan said:

When I saw her, I thinking to myself that she better get the heck out of Zimbabwe or she is likely to end up murdered. Probably one of the only things protecting her now is the fact that she is an Olympian who Mugabe and the corrupt Zimbabwean government can use as a pawn on the world stage. If not she would be just like one of the countless whites slaughtered and disposessed of their life in Mugabe's wealth grab and genocide against whites. I hope she understands the plight of her fellow white countrymen and is not just a willing pawn for Mugabe and his murderous regime. She is undoubtedly a great athlete.
Kirsty Coventry swam collegiately for Auburn University. Robert Mugabe refers to her as "Zimbabwe's Golden Girl."

White Power

Mentor
Robert Mugabe is an animal who kills and tortures his own people. I hate to get political, but if I were president Bush I would have a U. S. carrier off of the Zimbabwe coast threatening to remove him from power if he dosen't step down voluntarily. I have heard that Zimbabwe has natural resources that any country would die for including untapped oil reserves this would go along way towards helping this country if we could get our hands on their natural resources. In the end we would help out the Zimbabwean people as well as ourselves not a bad idea.