Novak Djokovic

Jerry Reb

Mentor

Quiet Speed

Mentor
What a joke!

icsept

Master
I had no idea the U.S. had such an absurd policy. Tomorrow, 3/11, is the TWO YEAR anniversary of “two weeks to flatten the curve,” and the biggest worldwide psychological operation ever perpetrated on humanity.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Insane. I'm glad he's standing firm.

We are under a not-so-soft tyranny now for 2 years and entering the third. Yes, some states have lightened up on the mask nonsense and restrictions, but worldwide there is still the fraud enforcement in heavy doses. Nonsense in Clown World is what we are still putting up with.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Novak Djokovic has been given the green light to play at Wimbledon - for now. The online woke mobs are already screaming for blood. Hopefully the British tennis authorities stand firm on the correct decision they made.

Phall

Master
My main man "no-vaxx" apparently still can't register to play in the US Open in Joe Biden's America. You can't vote for things in USA, because the oligarchs control the polls. If something goes against their inclination, they just run constant 24/7 news cycle programming proclaiming the opposite.

It would be cool if Novak strapped a nuclear bomb to himself and detonated it during or after a match. Even a simple 'dirty bomb' detonation would be based and red-pilled.

Phall

Master
The Kafkaesque bureaucrats of ZioCorp's United States branch have denied Serbian national hero Novak Djokovic a waiver to enter the country. The next arbitrary date for the US to review its policy banning legal entry** to unvaccinated foreign citizens is just a couple of months away, although there is no sign that they will actually reverse this asinine and spiteful policy.

** illegal entrants are not required to be vaccinated and are merely logged in some record book for future processing, if that

The government of Serbia and its native population share one of the closest bonds with Russia as any non-neighboring territory. Part of this is stems from their cruel and brutal treatment at the hands of ZioCorp (aka NATO, ZOG, GAE, GAS, or simply "The West") just a few decades ago. It is possible that Djokovic is singled out because of his nationality: a general unwillingness to accommodate the talisman of an unsympathetic people during the ongoing anti-Russian blood vendetta.

Djokovic' waiver may have also been denied by an obese mystery meat blob who lacks the ability to apply any nuance to their full-time sinecure with the State Department literally putting ink stamps on paperwork. Or it could also be that higher-ranking bureaucrats, who do possess the bare minimum empathy and common sense, have simply calculated that such a waiver would cause their institutions to lose too much face. This is despite owning complete plausible deniability, bearing absolutely no liability, and possessing the entirety of government and media levers to blot out any token outcry from the thinking public. We may never know which, but I think it's funny that all three scenarios are believable.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Kafkaesque bureaucrats of ZioCorp's United States branch have denied Serbian national hero Novak Djokovic a waiver to enter the country. The next arbitrary date for the US to review its policy banning legal entry** to unvaccinated foreign citizens is just a couple of months away, although there is no sign that they will actually reverse this asinine and spiteful policy.

** illegal entrants are not required to be vaccinated and are merely logged in some record book for future processing, if that

The government of Serbia and its native population share one of the closest bonds with Russia as any non-neighboring territory. Part of this is stems from their cruel and brutal treatment at the hands of ZioCorp (aka NATO, ZOG, GAE, GAS, or simply "The West") just a few decades ago. It is possible that Djokovic is singled out because of his nationality: a general unwillingness to accommodate the talisman of an unsympathetic people during the ongoing anti-Russian blood vendetta.

Djokovic' waiver may have also been denied by an obese mystery meat blob who lacks the ability to apply any nuance to their full-time sinecure with the State Department literally putting ink stamps on paperwork. Or it could also be that higher-ranking bureaucrats, who do possess the bare minimum empathy and common sense, have simply calculated that such a waiver would cause their institutions to lose too much face. This is despite owning complete plausible deniability, bearing absolutely no liability, and possessing the entirety of government and media levers to blot out any token outcry from the thinking public. We may never know which, but I think it's funny that all three scenarios are believable.

How in the hell is this still a thing (also how it ever able to be made into a thing). Unreal.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
How in the hell is this still a thing (also how it ever able to be made into a thing). Unreal.
Even Bill Maher was commenting on his latest show how ridiculous it is. First time I'd watched Maher in years, and I tuned in mainly because he's another of those very rare leftists who have a bit of common sense and are speaking out against the excesses of woke totalitarianism. Russell Brand, another "heretic," was one of the guests and he's now a firebrand populist who says a lot of the right things and has a very popular YouTube channel from what I understand.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Totalitarians are that in every sense of the word. They only understand consequences but that doesn't happen very often and usually way too late after their damage is extensive. This means Novak won't be able to play in our only Major, the U.S. Open, once again. Total bullcrap, once again.

Beware of Russell Brand, alias Scaramanga. Here he is with Nick Nack, er, Yuval Noah Harari.

Attachments

• harari and brand.JPG
    harari and brand.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 2

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Fwiw. I’ve watched a lot of Russell Brand on YouTube. He’s an independent thinker. I don’t agree with all of what he says but I do agree with a lot more than I thought I would.

Like many of us he has changed his opinions on lots of things over the years so it’s possible he is different now than before - I have no idea

Quiet Speed

Mentor
We can't expect the totalitarians to act rational. They're ill people. Could be a genetic disorder or a brain deformity after birth from excessive poisoning.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
What an utterly ridiculous regulatory response. The perfect combination of stupidity, arrogance, and bullying.

Good for the joker for having the money to not have to compromise himself like so many others have.

Matra2

Master
In the last month I've been in five European countries and Canada. Covid didn't even come up. I'd almost forgotten about it. It's over. Over everywhere... except in the Land of the Free, and maybe China. Relatives of mine recently visited Florida where they had to submit documents about vaccines. You don't even have to do that entering Orwellian Britain and Trudeau's Canada. This is two years in a row now. The US should be stripped of its major. So should Britain which banned Russian and Belarussian players from Wimbledon last year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
In the last month I've been in five European countries and Canada. Covid didn't even come up. I'd almost forgotten about it. It's over. Over everywhere... except in the Land of the Free, and maybe China. Relatives of mine recently visited Florida where they had to submit documents about vaccines. You don't even have to do that entering Orwellian Britain and Trudeau's Canada. This is two years in a row now. The US should be stripped of its major. So should Britain which banned Russian and Belarussian players from Wimbledon last year.
Exactly and good post!

I work with almost all lefties at my job and none of them worry about “Covid” anymore. There might be a fringe of insane weirdos (maybe 3-5% of the public) who still care and fret over it, but they are increasingly looking out of touch, even in a place like NYC. Yet “our” evil government is still enforcing draconian travel restrictions. Clown World on steroids.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I live in south Florida now so at this time of year we get all the (((New York Boomers))) showing up en masse and with them they bring their mask stupidity.

I only see it in the airport and at higher end food stores. They love the virtue signaling and most of them aren’t too swift either. They are just the beneficiaries of the greatest rally in fixed income history over the last 40 years who as a result have massive amounts of money.

They can’t shuffle off this mortal coil fast enough and wear their masks in their caskets

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great idea! It strikes me as funny because of course no one tennis organization or group of countries in the "Western" world would dare to stand up to The Great Bully. But would love to see it happen just to watch what the reaction would be.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not sure how many here have been watching some of the 2023 French Open. Novak Djokovic is in the semifinals tommorow. If he wins
he will play in the finals on Sunday most likely against Carlos Alcatraz the best clay court player in the world other than Nadal or Djokovic.

This is history is Novak Djokovic and win as he will have the Most Career Grand Slams of any Male Tennis Player in History. I am pumped!