Novak Djokovic

Jerry Reb

Mentor

Quiet Speed

Mentor
What a joke!

icsept

Master
I had no idea the U.S. had such an absurd policy. Tomorrow, 3/11, is the TWO YEAR anniversary of “two weeks to flatten the curve,” and the biggest worldwide psychological operation ever perpetrated on humanity.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Master
Insane. I'm glad he's standing firm.

We are under a not-so-soft tyranny now for 2 years and entering the third. Yes, some states have lightened up on the mask nonsense and restrictions, but worldwide there is still the fraud enforcement in heavy doses. Nonsense in Clown World is what we are still putting up with.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Novak Djokovic has been given the green light to play at Wimbledon - for now. The online woke mobs are already screaming for blood. Hopefully the British tennis authorities stand firm on the correct decision they made.

Phall

Mentor
My main man "no-vaxx" apparently still can't register to play in the US Open in Joe Biden's America. You can't vote for things in USA, because the oligarchs control the polls. If something goes against their inclination, they just run constant 24/7 news cycle programming proclaiming the opposite.

It would be cool if Novak strapped a nuclear bomb to himself and detonated it during or after a match. Even a simple 'dirty bomb' detonation would be based and red-pilled.

American Freedom News