NFL Week 15 2011

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Colts avoid a winless season by beating Tennessee. Let the Jake Locker era begin!

backrow

Hall of Famer
Damn! Nelson is 14 yards short of 1K! I thought he was going to get it today.:icon_mad:

Packers played like ****. should have gone to Nelson all throughout!!! their loss is all on them. sumo couldn't block Hali either.

Toby had 2 carries for 12 yards and led the Vikes with 4 catches for 46 yards and 2 TDs

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
James Brown doesn't miss a chance to heap praise on Scam...no surprise at all

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Packers played like ****. should have gone to Nelson all throughout!!! their loss is all on them. sumo couldn't block Hali either.

Toby had 2 carries for 12 yards and led the Vikes with 4 catches for 46 yards and 2 TDs

At least these 4 pm games are really interesting. We have Hillis against Arizona and Gronk and Welker playing Tebow's Broncos.

wile

Master
Packers play calling stunk, it seems they always do this when they cannot protect they still go for long developing plays so Rogers takes 4 sacks. And as a Pack fan I'm putting Clay's pic on a milk carton. KC did nothing special except execute a solid no imagination game plan, Packers had butterfingers, no blocking across the whole line and the coach thought his team was firing on all cylinders so he kept with the usual. Defense, the usual but no take aways because the ball did not have to go downfield and they let the run game chew up it up enough.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hillis 30 yards on his first two rushes! He looks healthy and the line has actually opened holes for him.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Peyton "the hulk" Hillis with 5 rushes for 35 yards and a td in the opening drive. He is averaging 7 yards per rush so far. This is really exciting to see. Won't be able to watch too much of the game as I have to work again. Hoping for at least a hundred yards and a big win for the Browns. I still think that they may change their mind and keep him with a long term contract if he finishes the season strong.

Anak

Mentor
The Patriots blacks are comical. He was pointing up to Jesus after that one, where's the ridicule?

Pie

Guru
Watching Tebow wreck NE's D on that drive compelled me to do a Te-bow in my living room. And Hillis killing it too? This is gonna be a gooooood day.

backrow

Hall of Famer
WOW! Tebow, huge TD!!!!

Casey Matthews: tackle for a loss and a forced fumble which was returned for a TD on a following play!

EDIT: may have been Coleman who got credited with a FF.

damn, Hillis slipped, could have been another huge gain

Anak

Mentor
A nice one yard drive by Faulk, I see why he is starting not only ahead of Woodhead but ahead of all the other Patriots many backs.

Anak

Mentor
Looked like Hillis was about to break off another long one but he slipped. Still about a 5 yard gain.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Watching Tebow wreck NE's D on that drive compelled me to do a Te-bow in my living room. And Hillis killing it too? This is gonna be a gooooood day.

Pie, that's awesome, keep us posted on Hillis.

Thanks!

Pie

Guru
he was more than just hit in the backfield, Nincovich had him wrapped up pretty well, took amazing strength to get out of that

That's the difference between the dime-a-dozen mobile QB the NFL has been pushing on us and a truly revolutionary QB like Tebow.

And now the defense that's supposed to be the "true hero of the Broncos" gets violated by Brady.