Freethinker Hall of Famer Joined Oct 3, 2008 Messages 9,377 Location Suffolk County, NY Tuesday at 2:54 PM #151 Don Wassall said: I'll take Washington. Click to expand... Thanks. I had no motivation for that one. Haha
Don Wassall said: I'll take Washington. Click to expand... Thanks. I had no motivation for that one. Haha
Don Wassall Administrator Staff member Joined Sep 30, 2004 Messages 34,300 Location Pennsylvania Tuesday at 2:56 PM #152 Freethinker said: Thanks. I had no motivation for that one. Haha Click to expand... Me neither but at least it's done now.
Freethinker said: Thanks. I had no motivation for that one. Haha Click to expand... Me neither but at least it's done now.
Freethinker Hall of Famer Joined Oct 3, 2008 Messages 9,377 Location Suffolk County, NY Yesterday at 10:11 AM #153 Thanks everyone for chipping in! Only down to the Colts and Bucs. I'll be home bound today as we are getting pounded by the Nor'easter. I'll try to crank out both unless someone wants them or we can split them......
Thanks everyone for chipping in! Only down to the Colts and Bucs. I'll be home bound today as we are getting pounded by the Nor'easter. I'll try to crank out both unless someone wants them or we can split them......