NFL Preseason 2015

Phall

Master
The hype around that oaf was amazing. After three games people were claiming he was a first round pick. Just goes to show how stupid and uneducated the great majority of fans are and the media just feeds them utter bull****.

Urban Meyer built a pretty tard proof offense that is easy to grasp. The same type of offense that fails in the NFL.

If I recall correctly, Rich Rodriguez passed on this guy. Gave him a "no-go" grade, as a spread coach looking for dual-threat QB's who will run first. How he got his OSU offer, I am not sure, but this was not a fierce recruiting war. Michigan fans, not to be mistaken for some moral or elucidated high ground, literally laughed at this guy. Internet liberals, comfortable behind the safety of their anonymity, mocked Cardale as being emblematic of a football team that ranks its coach over its athletic director and president.

Rich Rodriguez got run out of Michigan after three seasons, but it wasn't because he whiffed on this guy.

Now, there are highly-educated men, not journalists who whoop up whatever gets put ion their plate, but scouts and executives actually considering this guy as a viable franchise quarterback. A lot of pro sports success is surely being in the right place at the right time. Back in my high school days, we had a ridiculous running back at a rival school who could score seven touchdowns per game. We asked my track coach if he would be the next Emmit Smith, or whoever. He replied that there are fifty of these guys every single year, and only one of them makes it big, and the odds still aren't in his favor. Sure enough, he was right.

Cardale Jones was lucky to get his offer, lucky to stick at the quarterback position, and now apparently "lucky" to soon become a multimillionaire celebrity superstar. It's plenty to sour me on the NFL and even college football in general. At what point do these people just see a stupid idiot negro sagging his pants on the red carpet? Ever?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The early returns on Manziel and Tebow have been promising so far. Those two players are the biggest enemy of the msm and DWF. Profootballtalk is doing its best to sensationalize every interview Manziel has and build him up into a bust before even getting a fair shot.

Tebow seems to be in the right place with the right coach. I really hope he sees the field. He is honestly the ideal QB for Kelly's offense. Bradford is injury prone, Sanchez is not good - Tebow sounds like the wild card. The only bad side of this is that Barkley seems to be done in Philly.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Supposedly Tebow did not have short and intermediate accuracy.

If he shows that he now has it he could not only make the Eagles but could start.

That would be great. With his running ability he would do well in Kelly's system.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Phall, regarding Car Dale - the scouts/gms who think he is some sort of franchise qb are more often than not wrong. The track record of so many personnel men in the NFL is laughable. It is beyond pathetic that they still have jobs. Sure enough though these guys who fail as gms still get recycled again and again showing up on different teams with their same caste mindset.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Cardale Jones could be this year's version of Tajh Boyd or Brett Hundley. Lot's of hype but not a good pro prospect.

Boyd, by the way, is in the Steelers camp where he is supposedly competing with Landry Jones for the number three quarterback spot. Supposedly his problem has been his ability to grasp a pro offense.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

PHillisFan

Master
Good news about Tebow followed up by more
good news about Johnny Manziel.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...l-is-100-percent-strictly-football-right-now/

Hard work and commitment pays off. Tebow worked out with a qb coach to improve his mechanics.
Manziel worked out with Gruden in the offseason as well. Manziel probably has a better chance of starting this season over Tebow, but Tebow is a Bradford injury away from starting because I think Kelly realizes Tebow gives his offense a better advantage than Sanchez because of his scrambling ability and improvisation.
It's looking good for our guys.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Aldon Smith episode highlights the pathetic mindset of NFL organizations and coaches. The new 49ers head coach Tomusula was beyond pathetic in his press conference announcing the release of that moron Smith.

“It’s a sad day,†Tomsula said, via the team’s official website. “This is a day that doesn’t have anything to do about football. Although he won’t will be playing football for the San Francisco 49ers, he will be supported, and he will be helped. . . .
“He won’t have to walk this path alone. We’re not worried about football. It has nothing to do with football.â€
Tomsula also pleaded for understanding and sympathy for Smith’s situation.
“If one person out there reads this, and you’re struggling, get help,†Tomsula said. “Go get it. You’re worth it. There’s a value in every human being. Get the help. You don’t have to walk alone.â€

The only thing that is sad about this is the blind, bleeding heart mentaility of so many of these NFL coaches. How could you feel bad for someone who has proved time and time again they are a piss poor human being and squandered chance after chance.

The 49ers will more than likely return to the cellar paving the way for Toucan to become a career backup and a new coach and staff in the next year or two who will hopefully draft a white QB and whiten up a very affletic and criminal infested roster.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was sickened by Tomsula, too. He did everything but weep. After they showed it on the NFL Network, "Mooch" went on and on about how Tomsula was "speaking from the heart." For a while it seemed that Mooch might sob but he somehow restrained himself from going that far. Maybe John Boehner, Dick Vermiel, Bill Cowher, Bubba Watson, Glenn Beck and a host of others can give him some pointers on how to instantly cry.

I didn't see 1/100 of the amount of compassion directed toward Matt Jones as I see every day when it comes to the NFL's endless epidemic of black criminality. It's the bleeding heart all NFL coaches need to have now. One of the reasons Brandon Boykin called Chip Kelly a "racist" was because Kelly didn't always acknowledge him when they passed each other walking down the hall in different directions; poor baby. It used to be very rare when an NFL coach tried to be "friends" with his players; now they all have to play that role because of the ultra-delicate feelings so many blacks have.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
More liberal bleeding heart Orwellianism re Aldon Smith:

San Francisco 49ers general manager Trent Baalke told reporters following Saturday's practice the reason he was not at the news conference announcing the team's decision to cut Aldon Smith was because he was with the talented but troubled pass-rushing linebacker.

"And spent hours with him and hours with him," Baalke said, according to The Sacramento Bee. "And made sure we felt comfortable that he was in a place where we felt he was going to be OK.

"This isn't about football. Everyone wants to make this about football. This has nothing to do with football right now. It has everything to do with a human being and a quality, quality person ... there's a lot of emotion. Players have it, we have it, we have it on the personnel side, coaches -- everyone in this building. I mean, [Friday] was a tough day for a lot of people."

The Niners, who a year ago were a popular pick to win franchise's sixth Super Bowl, are now a team in chaos, one undergoing a massive rebuild that just got harder with the release of linebacker Aldon Smith in the wake of his fifth arrest since 2012.

Smith's arrest this week on suspicion of DUI, hit and run and vandalism was his fifth arrest since Baalke made him his first pick as Niners GM at No. 7 overall in 2011; it was his third arrest for DUI. And Baalke essentially said after Smith missed five games while in rehab in 2013 and served a nine-game NFL-mandated suspension last year that the linebacker was on a zero-tolerance policy.

As such, the decision to part ways with Smith -- who restructured his contract to pay his more that $9.7 million salary for 2015 into a series of bonuses that netted him "just" $1.6 million -- was made with the Wednesday night arrest.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...n-francisco-49ers-aldon-smith-news-conference

If this was a White screw-up the media and DWFs would be expressing disgust, sarcasm and hatred, not talking about what a "quality, quality person" he is. No matter how many criminal acts a black is accused of, he's always a "good person" who simply made a "bad decision" (yet again). And so today the NFL and DWF Nation are deeply wounded and grieving over Aldon Smith. :puke:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Steelers vs Vikings tonight.I'll be on the road though but I'll try to catch the replay later.

Football is back! Here's to the Eagles, Packers, and Patriots as top Super Bowl contenders.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Lurkers, compare the treatment of wide receiver Matt Jones with that of Aldon Smith.

Jones made one mistake and was blackballed from the league. The mainstream media continually made jokes about him.

Smith, on the other hand, was given numerous chances. His release is being treated as if it's a great tragedy.

When eight year old Kevin Shifflett has his throat cut by a negro who went out hunting for white children to kill - that's a tragedy.

When a black thug receives some sort of consequences for his thuglike behavior - that's not a tragedy, that's justice.

Last edited:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Are y'all ready for Al and Christine?

alandchristine2.jpg

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Are y'all ready for Al and Christine?

View attachment 1205

Two burning questions:

Will Cris Collinsworth refer to a white player as "not the fastest player?"

When a white player makes a play will Collinsworth explain how it was a black player who really made the play?

Stay tuned...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Two burning questions:

Will Cris Collinsworth refer to a white player as "not the fastest player?"

When a white player makes a play will Collinsworth explain how it was a black player who really made the play?

Stay tuned...

I'll take a wild leap for the affirmative to both queries.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Steelers appear to have a white safety - Ian Wild. Can't remember the last time they had a white db.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Landry Jones has looked pretty good. He had a few overthrows in the first quarter but settled down. Jesse James along with two affletic WRs dropped TD passes on the last series.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
More liberal bleeding heart Orwellianism re Aldon Smith:

San Francisco 49ers general manager Trent Baalke told reporters following Saturday's practice the reason he was not at the news conference announcing the team's decision to cut Aldon Smith was because he was with the talented but troubled pass-rushing linebacker.

"And spent hours with him and hours with him," Baalke said, according to The Sacramento Bee. "And made sure we felt comfortable that he was in a place where we felt he was going to be OK.

"This isn't about football. Everyone wants to make this about football. This has nothing to do with football right now. It has everything to do with a human being and a quality, quality person ... there's a lot of emotion. Players have it, we have it, we have it on the personnel side, coaches -- everyone in this building. I mean, [Friday] was a tough day for a lot of people."

The Niners, who a year ago were a popular pick to win franchise's sixth Super Bowl, are now a team in chaos, one undergoing a massive rebuild that just got harder with the release of linebacker Aldon Smith in the wake of his fifth arrest since 2012.

Smith's arrest this week on suspicion of DUI, hit and run and vandalism was his fifth arrest since Baalke made him his first pick as Niners GM at No. 7 overall in 2011; it was his third arrest for DUI. And Baalke essentially said after Smith missed five games while in rehab in 2013 and served a nine-game NFL-mandated suspension last year that the linebacker was on a zero-tolerance policy.

As such, the decision to part ways with Smith -- who restructured his contract to pay his more that $9.7 million salary for 2015 into a series of bonuses that netted him "just" $1.6 million -- was made with the Wednesday night arrest.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...n-francisco-49ers-aldon-smith-news-conference

If this was a White screw-up the media and DWFs would be expressing disgust, sarcasm and hatred, not talking about what a "quality, quality person" he is. No matter how many criminal acts a black is accused of, he's always a "good person" who simply made a "bad decision" (yet again). And so today the NFL and DWF Nation are deeply wounded and grieving over Aldon Smith. :puke:

While I agree with you that the front office and media reaction is nauseating I would add one caveat. Probably most DWF's and non-SF media are NOT shedding crocodile tears for this idiot. From what I heard on local sports squawk radio the ultra liberal sportscuckster and call in zombies are not siding with Smith at all. Although they are not engaging in the two minute hate that Matt Jones got, but neither are they giving cover to Smith. There's a lot of negro fatigue out there, even in DWF land, and if the offending thug is a home town guy then they trot out the same crap as the Niners front office. But for another teams problem? Not so much.

The home town media, and of course BSPN, and the rest of the national media have to parrot the 'black lives matter' narrative. That's going full cuck. Wasn't there a guy on the Chiefs a couple of years ago that freaked out and offed himseff? I think the Niners are worried about the bad press and repercussions of Smith going off his nut, the guy is obviously damaged, and them being accused of not being sensitive to all the micro aggressions a million dollar lifetime pampered black has to put up with.

Upside

Mentor
Notes from the game: Obviously, still very early, but here are some observations.

The good:
- Audie Cole started at MLB, and was in on virtually every play. Had a forced a fumble with a nice hit. Tipped two passes, unfortunately, both were caught by the receiver for big gains. Rookie Eric Kendricks was virtually invisible against second stringers.

- Brian Peters had a nice INT late in the game, and looks to be a diamond in the rough. Maybe someone to keep an eye on in the next few years.

-Adam Thielen looks to be Minnesota's 2nd or 3rd receiver, so unless someone was injured, he should have a bigger role this season...hopefully.

- Kyle Rudolph looks to be back to 100%.

- Jordan Zumwalt made a few nice plays for Pittsburgh tonight, albeit against second stringers. Aside from Timmons, PIT LBs look very pedestrian, though probably a longshot, Zumwalt could possibly challenge for one of the starting spots.

The bad:

- Robert Blanton started the game, then took a seat after a couple series. Sendejo played though the third quarter, which to me, isn't a good sign for him. To make matters worse, it appeared as though he had to babysit rookie corner Trae Waynes throughout most of the game.

- Expect more of the same from Al and Chris in 2015. Collinsworth basically made a hero of Ryan Shaizer tonight, who missed two key tackles when the starters were in, and later, badly blew coverage that led to a Minnesota touchdown. And Al smooching up to Dungy in the 4th quarter was making me sick. I wonder if some of these commentators realize how ridiculous they sound.

- TE Jesse James did not look too good tonight. Lets hope it was just jitters.

As for Aldon Smith. I pretty much called it when this clown was drafted. I knew this idiot would be out of the league at some point. I honestly thought it would be sooner. The situation as a whole is getting more ridiculous by the minute. Somehow, he'll be a hero by next week. Sounds to me like they're setting the stage for his triumphant 2016 return (probably as a Raider or Redskin). Weapons charges, DWIs, and now a hit and run. Yeah... really sounds like a 'quality person'.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I was sickened by Tomsula, too. He did everything but weep. After they showed it on the NFL Network, "Mooch" went on and on about how Tomsula was "speaking from the heart." For a while it seemed that Mooch might sob but he somehow restrained himself from going that far. Maybe John Boehner, Dick Vermiel, Bill Cowher, Bubba Watson, Glenn Beck and a host of others can give him some pointers on how to instantly cry.

I didn't see 1/100 of the amount of compassion directed toward Matt Jones as I see every day when it comes to the NFL's endless epidemic of black criminality. It's the bleeding heart all NFL coaches need to have now. One of the reasons Brandon Boykin called Chip Kelly a "racist" was because Kelly didn't always acknowledge him when they passed each other walking down the hall in different directions; poor baby. It used to be very rare when an NFL coach tried to be "friends" with his players; now they all have to play that role because of the ultra-delicate feelings so many blacks have.

Jim Tomsula’s pitiful, teary-eyed “Getting Help Now!†rant starts around the 1 minute mark…

[video=youtube;TmWos30-KHk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmWos30-KHk[/video]

Smith arrests record from Wiki…

On January 28, 2012, Aldon Smith was arrested for driving under the influence in Miami Beach, Florida.[SUP][19][20][/SUP]
On June 30, 2012, Smith was believed to have suffered stab wounds when attempting to break up a fight at a party at his residence. Two other people were shot in the incident.[SUP][21][/SUP] On October 9, 2013, Smith was charged with "three felony counts of illegal possession of an assault weapon" relating to the stabbing incident. The charges were later reduced to misdemeanors.[SUP][22][/SUP]

On September 20, 2013, Smith was involved in a single vehicle accident in San Jose, California. He was subsequently arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and possession of marijuana. After the loss to the Indianapolis Colts in the third week of the football season, he voluntarily entered a rehabilitation facility, to be put onto the non-football injury list with an indefinite leave of absence.[SUP][23][/SUP]

On April 13, 2014, Smith was detained and arrested following an incident at the Los Angeles International Airport in which Smith became belligerent and uncooperative with a TSA agent, who alleged Smith claimed he was carrying a bomb.[SUP][24][/SUP] After interviews revealed that Smith did not clearly state he was carrying a bomb, the Los Angeles City Attorney decided to drop the charges. Smith was suspended for 9 games for the 2014 season.

On August 6, 2015, he was arrested in Santa Clara, California, for an alleged hit and run, driving under the influence, and vandalism charges.[SUP][25][/SUP] He was released by the 49ers the following day as a result.[SUP][26][/SUP]

Stabbings, bomb threats, multiple weapon charges, multiple DUI’s, drug possession, hit and run, vandalism…yeah, he’s obviously just a “good kid†that merely “needs help!â€

11111341.jpg

Aldon-Smith-DUI-mug-shot-e1327781891856.jpg