NFL News, Rumors and Musings

icsept

Master
There was a coordinated media outrage today over Eric Bienemy not getting a head coaching job. The “only” possible explanation is racism. I actually wished he got the Cardinals job. He and Kyler would have circled the drain together. Once again, sports is always a “meritocracy” as long as the majority are black.

wile

Master

Vox likes his conspiracy hypothesizing, I think he has a point.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's surprising to me if the Titans are interested in Derek Carr when they already have Ryan Tannehill. I would take Tannehill over Carr any day. Perhaps it has something to do with Tannehill's salary situation and how it affects Tennessee's salary cap. I found this re Tannehill: "In 2023, Tannehill will earn a base salary of $27,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $36,600,000 and a dead cap value of $18,800,000." That still seems cheaper than what Carr is likely to command on the open market. Age is another possible factor as Tannehill will be 35 this upcoming season while Carr will be 32, but that's not a large age difference. I feel sorry for whoever is Tennessee's QB this season what with the team's terrible receivers and poor offensive line.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports Derek Carr is visiting the Jets over the weekend.​

Carr was released by the Raiders earlier this week. In addition to the Jets, the Saints, Panthers, and Titans have all been linked to Carr through different reports. New York would be a strong landing spot for the veteran quarterback. The Jets have a strong cast of weapons on offense and a shutdown defense. Mike White also showed that even below-average quarterback play was enough to make the team a playoff contender. Landing Carr would be a win for the Jets, though they are also rumored to be in the running to trade for Aaron Rodgers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bayless is an effeminate unapologetic negro worshipper. A true tool of the caste system.

wile

Master
Keep him talking I would be very interested if he would keep talking about why those owners won't hire blacks. When a leftist gets stupid the only thing dumber is to stop them from talking, and it's fun.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Cleveland Browns are a Dumpster Fire. Other than a few good years under Bernie Kosar they have been horrible. They
remind me of the Washington Generals who always lose to the Globetrotters. Only they are paid to lose so they act it out. The
Browns get paid to win yet they always lose. With decisions like this it all makes perfect sense.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The last four posts belong in the Browns forum, not here. Come on Wile you multiple offender and everyone else, it ain't hard to figure out. For what seems like the one hundredth time, this thread is for posts about players on more than one team, multiple teams, or the league itself. Posts about a player or an individual team go in that team's forum.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m getting disgusted at the sheer number of articles on minority coach hirings… absolutely disgusted. There are plenty of black coaches, more than their population percentage would indicate there should be.

Not a single one of these articles questions why nearly 7 out of 10 players are black when it should be, based on population percentage, 2/10 (they are only 13% of total population). 6/10 players should be white, 2 Hispanic and 2 black if things were representative of mathematical probabilities.

Whites have become the weakest of all races… so quick to accept defeat. Damn ashamed of most of my race.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m getting disgusted at the sheer number of articles on minority coach hirings… absolutely disgusted. There are plenty of black coaches, more than their population percentage would indicate there should be.

Not a single one of these articles questions why nearly 7 out of 10 players are black when it should be, based on population percentage, 2/10 (they are only 13% of total population). 6/10 players should be white, 2 Hispanic and 2 black if things were representative of mathematical probabilities.

Whites have become the weakest of all races… so quick to accept defeat. Damn ashamed of most of my race.

A lot of White folks have simply tuned out of "sportsball". There are certainly segments of the White population that are too far gone - generations with their minds warped and openly supporting eradication of any sort of racial pride and eschewing the natural tendencies of human nature to be amongst their own kind. Again it's just the fact of people not asking questions or thinking critically. Just going along and parroting what the zio-media feed them. It's certainly ok for us to root for our own kind and point out the obvious discrimination but don't put too much stock in the manufactured "bread and circuses" fake reality that has been put into place.

If you look their are still many populist movements going on pushing back on globalist agendas hellbent on White replacement. That cat is out of the bag now and no matter how much the media, leaders, academics etc. all deny or call it a conspiracy theory - White folks are much more aware of the replacement agenda going on than they were 5-10 years ago.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
We’ll much of what I’ve read has helped me change my mind and see what is going on.

For that I thank most of the contributors here.

I don’t follow most sports directly because I feel that doing so is putting money in the pockets of people who hate me and my family.

The shame is I am angrier now because its just one more thing they’ve taken away from me in America 2.0 and I wish things were much different.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
@Don Wassall - Apologies if you wanted these to go in the team threads. I just wanted to bring another couple of examples of mediocre black players getting new contracts from their current teams:

This first contract is absurd - 30 million dollars for a player who has not been very productive over the course of his career.
https://nfltraderumors.co/jaguars-sign-dl-roy-robertson-harris-to-three-year-30m-deal/

This is another player who again isn't very productive. He's a former second round draft pick.
https://nfltraderumors.co/saints-sign-de-tanoh-kpassagnon-to-contract-extension/

These are the types of players that litter NFL rosters while White players who could be as or more productive are most times denied the opportunity.

booth

Mentor
The NFL combine starts this week. March 2-5. Mock drafts are everywhere and the best I have seen lately has 5 whites going in the first round.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The NFL combine starts this week. March 2-5. Mock drafts are everywhere and the best I have seen lately has 5 whites going in the first round.

Even though most of us feel like the cartoon Charlie Brown trying to kick the football and just hoping Lucy won't move it for
once. That is how the draft is. Regardless I still get excited and look forward to some of it. Especially the later rounds.

Warhawk_46

Master
Saints singing Derek Carr.

I think it’s criminal how Taysom Hill never got a chance to be a quarterback. He is every bit the athlete as Fields and Jackson and (plug in dual-threat black quarterback) that was his crime.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Still alot of talented White FAs out there - Baker Mayfield, Gardner Minishew are both young and should be viewed as starting QBs in the league.

Adam Thielen
Dalton Schultz
Mike Gesicki
Hayden Hurst
Foster Moreau
Robert Tonyan
Austin Hooper
Zach Gentry

DL
Greg Gaines
Morgan Fox
Matt Ioannidis