NFL News, Rumors and Musings

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Looks like the new trend is blaming white coaches when black qbs fail to win games - especially by the black sports media types. I saw Stephen a smith and another black on their show state that it was Keim and Cucksbury’s fault - not blaming the midget Murray for his own performance. I hate Keim and Cucksbury and I do see the irony in this but we are just seeing another layer of insulation between black mediocrity and criticism being laid in place. Denver head coach Nathaniel Hackett was also the target of criticism because of his late game call for a long field goal rather than giving the ball to Wilson. Wilson only managed to put up 16 points.

Both of these black quarterbacks are getting paid a around 250 million dollars each. Black quarterbacks are all pretty much overpaid.
That's a pretty good point. They are almost all either drafted way higher than they should be and then paid way too much when they hit free agency.

You could argue Mahomes, and especially Wilson, on their rookie deals were good value. I can't really think of too many other examples.

white is right

Hall of Famer
That's a pretty good point. They are almost all either drafted way higher than they should be and then paid way too much when they hit free agency.

You could argue Mahomes, and especially Wilson, on their rookie deals were good value. I can't really think of too many other examples.
Fat Matt Rhule was canned as he walked into the team facility or his pass was rejected(never a good sign). He was never a good fit in Carolina and his firing was inevitable as the Panthers were never turning around this season..https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34768697/carolina-panthers-fire-coach-matt-rhule-1-4-start

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Carolina didn't even have balls enough to fire him face to face LOL .

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Carolina didn't even have balls enough to fire him face to face LOL .
It's hard to say who's more odious. The leftist Tribesman who owns the Panthers or the anti-White cuck (former) HC? I choose neither.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The last four posts should have gone in the Carolina Panthers forum instead of this thread. . .

wile

Master
The Kelce brothers were joking/commenting on the CB position, it being hard to play and how not to even bother playing it while white. I skimmed thru some twitter nonsense early this AM and it caught my eye and I forget where or what they were talking on maybe some podcast or something. On face value they sounded racially bigoted but it could be agree and amplify at work since White men are not allowed to address this publicly unless they are willing to risk their livelihoods. Of course most from out side will just do the usual howling which is little more than entertainment for our enemies these days.

Warhawk_46

Master
The ironic thing is, Kelce plays TE more like a black man, focusing only on receiving versus helping and being a good blocker like an all-around TE should do.

It is why I don’t count him as one but merely a WR.

wile

Master
Reading the Journal's webpage for sports down the page an article questions if the Gut and LaFleur are on the hot seat. I'd say the Gut has to go the coach can stay. It's possible the Packers in 1991 did a firing of the failed GM in midseason and put Wolf in charge and he played like Infante was in audition mode, probably all nonsense but that was the public response.

The upper management has to clean out the whole crew of his and have a block on all the ESPN networks and the NFL networks on their wifi on their property and anyone that responds in the interview that they watch that crap is an instant place in the round file of applications.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Again, yet again, this thread is for topics involving two or more teams, two or more individuals from different teams, or the NFL as a whole. All other topics should go in the team forums, or in threads for individual players.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Note the huge difference between what Baker Mayfield was able to do in leading the Rams to victory after a mere two days at a far more difficult position compared to prima donna Claypool's inability to learn his team's playbook after six weeks:

Bears head coach Matt Eberflus said Chase Claypool isn't yet familiar with the team's playbook.​

“I wouldn’t say he’s there yet,” Eberflus said of Claypool, who joined the Bears six weeks ago in a trade with the Steelers. “I would say he’s getting there. He’s getting there and working there just like everybody else. But again, it’s all new to him and there’s a lot of volume of offense that he has to learn and he’s getting there. ... He needs alignment, assignment and get all the things down, the route depths and the routes, the discipline of running the routes. He’s in a good spot." Claypool has seen limited usage in Chicago's offense, averaging 4.4 targets in five games. NBC Sports' Alex Shapiro said "one would imagine it would be a high priority around Halas Hall to get Claypool involved" in the season's final four games. Coming out of a bye, we could see Claypool's routes and targets increase in a Chicago offense missing Darnell Mooney for the rest of the season.

This happened about 5 weeks ago but Patriots owner Robert Kraft got married to some 48 year old ( and she is pretty hot ) Jewish doctor. Assuming she is Jewish as her last name is Blumberg and is a doctor is she doing it for the $ ? Kraft is I think 83 years old that though a billionaire likes to go and get arrested in sleazy Florida " massage " parlors . The guy's face looks like 200 year old tree bark. She's Jewish AND a doctor. This can't be for love. She has $ but she clearly wants MUCH more. Upon further review she is not as pretty as I first saw her as I am editing this post. Still 47 and 81 actually. Men can be so stupid. Yeah Rob she loves you for just you. If you were a dishwasher at Dennys even.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
C'mon Don give Claypool a break, the Bears operate a high powered, complicated offense. Said no one ever.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
This happened about 5 weeks ago but Patriots owner Robert Kraft got married to some 48 year old ( and she is pretty hot ) Jewish doctor. Assuming she is Jewish as her last name is Blumberg and is a doctor is she doing it for the $ ? Kraft is I think 83 years old that though a billionaire likes to go and get arrested in sleazy Florida " massage " parlors . The guy's face looks like 200 year old tree bark. She's Jewish AND a doctor. This can't be for love. She has $ but she clearly wants MUCH more. Upon further review she is not as pretty as I first saw her as I am editing this post. Still 47 and 81 actually. Men can be so stupid. Yeah Rob she loves you for just you. If you were a dishwasher at Dennys even.
LOL gross she wants some old wrinkly balls. The things our rulers do for fun.

LOL gross she wants some old wrinkly balls. The things our rulers do for fun.
I've been to Epstein Island. But just for the beach. lol Man Epstein, Congressman Anthony Weiner, CNN commentator Jeffrey Toobin ( great OJ Simpson murder book writer though ) , NY governor Elliot Spitzer, Harvey Weinstein and some famous director that moved to France in the 1970s for child rape ( yet gets a standing Oscar audience for his 2003 Oscar win " The Pianist " and so many other " rulers are just predators. Maybe I can get Kanye to get membership on this site. :)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
FkdUN4EXEAM4m00

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
UDFA ILB Jack Gibbens from Minnesota was up to 72% of snaps played last week for the Titans and looks to be starting tonight. He's playing because of injury, but still he's playing.

Gibbens, Luke Masterson of the Raiders, and Jack Sanborn of the Bears are all undrafted linebackers who have started as rookies this season. Sanborn was fantastic before getting injured and Masterson has played very well. Pretty impressive stuff! Additionally, the future looks bright for Leo Chenal, Trey Andersen and Chad Muma, all drafted in 2022.

Rocky B

Master
UDFA ILB Jack Gibbens from Minnesota was up to 72% of snaps played last week for the Titans and looks to be starting tonight. He's playing because of injury, but still he's playing.

Gibbens, Luke Masterson of the Raiders, and Jack Sanborn of the Bears are all undrafted linebackers who have started as rookies this season. Sanborn was fantastic before getting injured and Masterson has played very well. Pretty impressive stuff! Additionally, the future looks bright for Leo Chenal, Trey Andersen and Chad Muma, all drafted in 2022.
I’ve been saying this forever, and we’d all agree, if these crappy GM’s would trade out of early rounds (if there isn’t generational talent there) and load up on mid round guys.......There would be better overall teams....If you draft the lunchpail guys, there’s more of a chance to want to play them...You’d get more picks, wouldn’t have to pay first round money for mid level talent.....Guys like Spillane and Bush for Pittsburgh should both have had mid round grades....I think of some of our DB’s like Scott Nelson. Kid should be a backup safety at least.....somewhere.....Borghi.....Look how many scrub backs are playing now. And he’s in the minor leagues...

white is right

Hall of Famer
I’ve been saying this forever, and we’d all agree, if these crappy GM’s would trade out of early rounds (if there isn’t generational talent there) and load up on mid round guys.......There would be better overall teams....If you draft the lunchpail guys, there’s more of a chance to want to play them...You’d get more picks, wouldn’t have to pay first round money for mid level talent.....Guys like Spillane and Bush for Pittsburgh should both have had mid round grades....I think of some of our DB’s like Scott Nelson. Kid should be a backup safety at least.....somewhere.....Borghi.....Look how many scrub backs are playing now. And he’s in the minor leagues...
This was the true "Patriot Way" they did this for years for all of their failures in the first round their mid round picks were golden compared to the league average.

BB and his puppet GM never had a late first that they cared about because they knew a late first could easily be a 2nd rounder and vice versa.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It will literally be black Monday tomorrow with coach firings and all the rabid Anti-White/Pro black journalists once again pushing for black head coaches and complaining when they do not get hired.