NFL News, Rumors and Musings

wile

Master
The nexus of football and Nascar, that Kammara from NO who knifed Brees in the face just landed himself a new gig with Nascar, the usual outreach BS. Figures, it's all Clown World all the way down. Nascar is about the only sport I watch aside from football, but in my heart I knew the day would come, a few years ago I learned the inheritor and one time president the grandson Brian France would fly out of the Hamptons on Long Island to conduct his business. I don't know how much influence he has now since his drug addiction made him step down but I assume Nascar has the Clown World Flu and it's deadly.

I see the script already in my head, Kamara will make a statement about inclusiveness a bunch of conservative well meaning but clueless fans will say some impolite things, outrage ensues and then Nascar follows the collapse script and converges, bleeds money and unless the networks prop it up like the NBA on wheels Nascar is reduced even further than the 50% it has collapsed since 2006.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The nexus of football and Nascar, that Kammara from NO who knifed Brees in the face just landed himself a new gig with Nascar, the usual outreach BS. Figures, it's all Clown World all the way down. Nascar is about the only sport I watch aside from football, but in my heart I knew the day would come, a few years ago I learned the inheritor and one time president the grandson Brian France would fly out of the Hamptons on Long Island to conduct his business. I don't know how much influence he has now since his drug addiction made him step down but I assume Nascar has the Clown World Flu and it's deadly.

I see the script already in my head, Kamara will make a statement about inclusiveness a bunch of conservative well meaning but clueless fans will say some impolite things, outrage ensues and then Nascar follows the collapse script and converges, bleeds money and unless the networks prop it up like the NBA on wheels Nascar is reduced even further than the 50% it has collapsed since 2006.

I saw that too. Never got into NASCAR but you pretty much laid out what is going to happen as has happened in every other league. I’m still surprised the diversity push hasn’t destroyed hockey yet. In terms of physical contact sports only lacrosse and rugby seem to be on the periphery of the caste system here in America.

wile

Master
I'm pretty much resigned to lose all the pro sports, Nascar is simply on the edge of the cliff hanging on for life and they probably don't know it. Take Kyle Larson said the stupid "n*****r" word during an event and lost all last years pay and this year the owner footed the bill till last weekend when the brave sponsor finally showed up.

Kamara is there to finish it off. Oh well

Rocky B

Master
Carl Nassib comes out as the leagues only openly gat player (ironically played under gay rapist coach Joe Peterno at penn state)

doesn’t bother me cause he’s obviously a normal masculine man and I only hate modern radicalized homosexuals.

Getting one thing straight, the gay rapist coach wasn’t Paterno....Joe conducted himself in an A+ manor for decades....His D coordinator Sandusky was the queer.....

Rocky B

Master
What the F are you guys talking about?
Joe Paterno was a stand up coach for years..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What the F are you guys talking about?
Joe Paterno was a stand up coach for years..

Yes, it was Jerry Sandusky who sexually abused boys. A former Penn State player claimed he told Paterno about it and Paterno in turn notified his superiors, but it isn't clear exactly how much Joe knew and if he should have done more. The consensus opinion, one I share as a Penn State graduate, is that Joe Paterno was an honorable man who ran a great program as the head coach at Penn State for 45 years. He could have cashed in at any time and been an NFL head coach but never left little State College located in the middle of nowhere for more fertile grounds. He was caught in the fury of the unfolding of Sandusky's behavior and was forced out as head coach at the age of 85 and died shortly afterward, but the vast majority of the students remained one hundred percent supportive of him after he was fired. There were hundreds of students who rallied in support of him at his house and there was even a riot after he was officially fired (and it takes a helluva lot to spur White people to riot).

My issues with Paterno centered around having lots of "student"-athletes later in his career who were regularly being arrested, usually with the seemingly mandatory slap on the wrist at most, and his gradual "growing" to field Caste-appropriate teams over time. But overall Joe Paterno was an icon who stayed at State College first as an assistant and then as a very successful head coach for a total of 60 years and he remains revered even though Sandusky's revolting behavior tainted the end of his coaching career. Joe Paterno put Eastern football on the map and for many years his teams were in the national championship hunt and won two along with a couple undefeated teams being overlooked back in the late 1960s.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nascar was cooler when they had Confederate Flags flying everywhere. Now just another sellout Globohomo Corporation. Adding the gay looking Kamara will definitely get them the Black Views they so desperately crave! LOL

Westside

Hall of Famer
I feel good for not have watched the NFL last since Brees cowarded out a year ago. I did watch the SB highlights on YouTube two days later. Good riddance.

wile

Master
The football is gay spiel just means that us normies, conservatives, dissident thinkers have to carry or pull a heavier burden of Protected Classes, but that is not for me, this beast of burden is lighting out for the frontier metaphorically speaking. FTR I'll still watch a game if one of our guys is playing but that is about it. Let the Protected Classes fight over it for money and social status, I'm not going to stooge for any of them.

Ambrose

Master
The NFL is telling you proudly now that football is gay
Long, long ago were the days of Dick Butkus
An alpha man somehow with a queer king's name
Passes the ball between his legs the tosser touching his buttocks
What more do you want from them?
What more can they say?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
LB Nate Gerry waived by the 49ers...now a Free Agent

So Gerry goes from being an "overachieving" starter with Philly in '19 and '20 to having an injury last season and subsequently being cut to being a backup with San Fran who's waived even before training camp starts. Not an uncommon career arc for a White player, especially one who was reviled for ascending to starter status by the hive media and DWFs (who can forget the beyond absurd "Nate Gerry missed a tackle" brouhaha from 2019).

White players who aren't drafted in the first couple of rounds can rarely afford to get injured, and we know how few are drafted in the first couple of rounds. . .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I would think Gerry would be a priority signing. He may still be recovering from his Achilles injury - not sure though. Either way the 49ers have become a pretty loathsome in my opinion.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Gerry getting screwed, reminds me of Will Compton few years back with Washington .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gerry should of remained a safety/hybrid LB like all of the black players getting drafted for “today’s nfl”

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Too bad as Chickillo had starter talent that the NFL wasn't interested in developing.

Agreed. Just compare him to first round bust and accused pedophile Barkevious Mingo - one was the 6th overall pick of the draft and the other was a 6th round pick. Considering the fact Mingo his credited with starting 40 out of 126 career games and Chickillo just 9 starts out of 76 career games (he played well in 2016 - the season which saw him start 7 games)- Mingo's certainly in the all time bust conversation for defensive players (without adding in his recent accusations and arrest for "indeceny with a child, sexual contact).

The Chickillo retirement/Mingo arrest/accusations and release could not have happened at a better time for anyone with a brain to make the apples to apples comparison between these two players. Was Chickillo a dominant player? No. Was Chickillo given the same opportunities as Mingo? A resounding no! Did Chickillo have a better career than Mingo when factoring in draft position/productivity? I would say yes.

Chickillo's career stats: 76 games/9 Starts - 108 combined tackles/66 solo tackles, 12 TFL, 8.5 Sacks
coming off of 1209 total defensive snaps during his career.

Mingo's career stats: 126 games/40 starts - 255 combined tackles/179 solo tackles, 27 TFL, 12.5 sacks coming off of 3117 total defensive snaps.

Rocky B

Master
Agreed. Just compare him to first round bust and accused pedophile Barkevious Mingo - one was the 6th overall pick of the draft and the other was a 6th round pick. Considering the fact Mingo his credited with starting 40 out of 126 career games and Chickillo just 9 starts out of 76 career games (he played well in 2016 - the season which saw him start 7 games)- Mingo's certainly in the all time bust conversation for defensive players (without adding in his recent accusations and arrest for "indeceny with a child, sexual contact).

The Chickillo retirement/Mingo arrest/accusations and release could not have happened at a better time for anyone with a brain to make the apples to apples comparison between these two players. Was Chickillo a dominant player? No. Was Chickillo given the same opportunities as Mingo? A resounding no! Did Chickillo have a better career than Mingo when factoring in draft position/productivity? I would say yes.

Chickillo's career stats: 76 games/9 Starts - 108 combined tackles/66 solo tackles, 12 TFL, 8.5 Sacks
coming off of 1209 total defensive snaps during his career.

Mingo's career stats: 126 games/40 starts - 255 combined tackles/179 solo tackles, 27 TFL, 12.5 sacks coming off of 3117 total defensive snaps.

LF, you’re spot on, most folks never see this.....
Here’s a parallel, Devin Bush, Steeler first round pick....Robert Spillane, undrafted
Bush is lauded for his athleticism, Spillane is just “another white guy”....
When you line these guys up.....Minimal difference....But the queer, liberal media only sees color and reports Spillane as inadequate and Bush as someone who needs to be re-signed for big money....this is an ongoing narrative....(Looking for a barfing emoji).

I think I might be done with the NFL after they run this commercial. This is unbelievable.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/carl-nassib-nfl-commercial-football-gay

I was in the Navy for 20 years. Served on a lot of different ships. Was there a small percentage of gay sailors on board? Undoubtedly. But every single one of them had enough sense not to pull any kind of pathetic clown stunt like this. Every one of them had enough sense to keep it in his pants. What Carl Nassib is doing is petulant, selfish, immature, arrogant, self-righteous, and yes, unmanly. He's engaging in the "look at me, I'm such a special snowflake" mentality that has infested too much of this generation, and acting more like a bratty teenage girl than a man. And the NFL executives and (((media))) figures that are pimping this garbage are even worse. Not to compare a game to the military, but there are certain institutions where the team is more important than the selfish needs of the individual. Nassib's actions are disrespectful to his teammates, an insult to the fans, and ultimately nothing more than a childish feces-flinging display from a guy (I'm specifically calling him a guy instead of a man) who's been paid millions of dollars to play a game.