NFL Draft 2012

Ebert is the only receiver (WR or TE) that the Pats took in the draft. He could be the next great "Wes Welker"-type receiver at NE ;)

Unfortunately, I think Ebert is practice squad material at best here, unless there is a purge. Deion Branch is old, Ochostinko is overpaid and Stallworth sucks, so he could slip into the number 6 spot. Here is the WR roster for the Pats.

Brandon Lloyd, Ochostinko, Anthony Gonzales, Wes Welker, Deion Branch, Julian Edelman, Matthew Slater and Dante Stallworth.

Truthteller

Mentor
How much of a deviation is there between the total number of white players drafted year to year? It seems to me that it's always in the mid to high 50s. I submit that this is statistically impossible. Without a strict quota system, there is just no way that an aggregate number of separate, "competing" organizations could manage, collectively, to arrive at nearly the same figure after every draft.

Yes, as I predicted the other day in the "horrific 7th round mock draft" thread, the number of whites drafted would in the 53 to 60 range. Since the draft expanded to about 250 picks in 1995, we've gone through two phases: From 1995 until the early 2000's, we usually had somewhere between 65 and 73 whites picked each year. Since then, the numbers have settled between 53 and 60. Only reason we reached 64 this year, was because a bunch of kickers and punters were drafted (six). Or else the number would've been 58. Par for the course.

This is the greatest proof that there is some sort of Caste system. In a nation where about 88% of the population is non-black, between 190 and 200 black players are drafted every year, without fail. In the real world, there would be an odd year were, perhaps, 79 whites were drafted.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Fantasy football has also raised knowledge about White players being under-rated, as pre-fantasy most fans knew only the players on their "hometown" team and few others. Now the hard-core fans know the players on every team, and as mentioned here innumerable times, White players regularly produce when given a chance whereas more and more blacks are busts (when they're not getting busted off the field) as big-time college football and the NFL strain ever harder to keep their longstanding racial quota system in place.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Near the end of the draft the NFL Network showed a graphic on which positions had seen the most players selected. I can't remember the exact numbers but they were all "black" positions -- WR, CB, safety, RB, and DL. So what we have each year is the clubs loading up with more blacks at positions where so many blacks chosen in the previous drafts regularly flop. Which is why next year we'll see a slew of morbidly obese lumbering defensive tackles taken early again, along with a steady stream of small, slowish cornerbacks, etc.

L

Lew

Here's what I don't understand. We're all aware that more White players on your team usually means your team will be more successful. If we know this I'm sure there are team execs in college and in the pros that know this too. What's stopping just one of them in college or the pros from building a mostly White team ? You'll get accused of racism, black players won't want to play for you,your colleagues won't like you, and the Jew media will be all on you, but if your team is highly successful and wining super bowls or national championships then so what if you're called a racist ? Winning cures everything. And if blacks don't want to play for you that's even better. Do you really think the fans would be bothered if they had a 70% White team that made it to the Super Bowl every year ?

Larry Bird was an easy target because the Pacers haven't been successful in a while. But I think in the NFL a 75% White team would hands down be the best team in the league. So what's stopping NFL and college execs ? Do you think most of them are really just ignorant and buy into the caste propaganda ? Or do you think they're just completely terrified of challenging the system ?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's what I don't understand. We're all aware that more White players on your team usually means your team will be more successful. If we know this I'm sure there are team execs in college and in the pros that know this too. What's stopping just one of them in college or the pros from building a mostly White team ? You'll get accused of racism, black players won't want to play for you,your colleagues won't like you, and the Jew media will be all on you, but if your team is highly successful and wining super bowls or national championships then so what if you're called a racist ? Winning cures everything. And if blacks don't want to play for you that's even better. Do you really think the fans would be bothered if they had a 70% White team that made it to the Super Bowl every year ?

Larry Bird was an easy target because the Pacers haven't been successful in a while. But I think in the NFL a 75% White team would hands down be the best team in the league. So what's stopping NFL and college execs ? Do you think most of them are really just ignorant and buy into the caste propaganda ? Or do you think they're just completely terrified of challenging the system?

That's the most important factor, although "terrified" probably isn't the best adjective. Afraid is a better one, and of course there are many who completely buy into the mythology of the Caste System.

The vast majority of people are conformists, especially ones who become successful in a system. Most public figures these days are afraid to even think verboten thoughts, much less act out on them. Why would anyone want to be constantly attacked, questioned, smeared, made fun of, etc.? It's far better to work within the confines of the system and try to be as successful as possible following its written and unwritten rules.

Occasionally a White athlete gets "called out" here for being perceived as not supportive enough of White teammates, or as being too genuflecting toward blacks. I don't agree with the criticism because everyone knows how the system works. They have to be team players no matter what their personal beliefs may be. It's the same with team executives. Why would someone throw away a great living in order to essentially become a martyr? To use a favorite term of Caste System backers, there's no "upside" to challenging the racial rules they operate under, except in incremental ways.

The Caste System will only change when more White athletes and fans become aware of it and start writing about it and speaking out about it, and demanding a fair shake. Until then, the declining pool of black athletes is the best thing we have going for us, in addition to the people Caste Football is waking up.

Paleocon

Guru

Larry Bird was an easy target because the Pacers haven't been successful in a while. But I think in the NFL a 75% White team would hands down be the best team in the league. So what's stopping NFL and college execs ? Do you think most of them are really just ignorant and buy into the caste propaganda ? Or do you think they're just completely terrified of challenging the system ?

That creates too much pressure. No owner, general manager, or coach wants to be in the position of having to win every year. Even worse would be having to win just to avoid being perceived as a racist. Winning the Super Bowl would be their only defense against the attacks you mentioned. Most, if not all, of that team's draft picks would be considered "reaches" and would be heavily criticized. The team's free agent signings would be deemed lackluster. Unless the team had one of the top five White QBs it would be projected as one of the worst teams. All of that off-season negativity in the media would affect the sale of season tickets.

I also suspect that if it became apparent or even perceived that a team was intentionally filling its roster with White players that the league would intervene. I doubt even winning would be a defense against the NFL's "anti-racist" ire.

On the other hand it seems every draft various white defensive players are labelled "Patriot type players." If the Patriots had actually drafted all of those players the draft "experts" predicted they would pick then they would easily be 75% White (they also would not have had such a poor defense the past few years). The irony would be that they would have done exactly what the anti-White media expected them to do.

L

Lew

Thank you for your replies Don and Paleocon. I guess reality is pretty harsh and the future looks bleak.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Since the Patriots have had Wes Welker, apparently going to the Superbowl isn't good enough for some, many have said they aren't successful because they haven't won the big one in a while. A majority White team would have to win it all, and quickly and often so adding Whites would have probably have to be done gradually, the same way blacks have come to be the majority, it has been done gradually.

You would have to have everyone on the team buy into it, its more than just one coach, very large staff and have the remaining black players okay with it as well. I think many of these guys would feel racist for trying to win with a majority White team. They would have to approach things more like grabbing up underrated players for cheap. The undderated guys are usually White with a few exceptions. You could have found an impact player at every position in this draft if you looked hard enough and then UDFA, there were also plenty of talented guys up for grabs in free agency before the draft but then if you have a majority black team, you can't just replace them all with Whites in one year, which is why it would have to be gradual. The hardest positions to fill would be qb and offensive line, this is also true in college.

I think the closest we would get with most teams is a little over 50 percent without it becoming too noticeable. As far as the fans go look at some of the message boards about the draft, over half of the "omg wtf why did we get this guy" posts are about White athletes, Ebert, Matt Johnson, Shea McCllellin to a 4-3, Brandon Hardin, Jake Bequette etc. These were all productive guys too with measurables to back it up, the only one that should be questioned is Ebner but it was a late round pick, and if he were black it wouldn't be questioned, its a 215 pound guy with sub 4.5 speed.

Out of all the teams, The Patriots are built to do this. They have the qb, the linemen, Gronkowski, Welker, and now Ebert who could be the speed guy. Woodhead who can have at least a Warrick Dunn type role with Ryan Grant on short yardage stuff. On defense they have Mike Wright who can play 3-4 end or if they go 4-3 he can play DT next to sumo Wilfork and then Jake Bequette at DE, or OLB in a 3-4. They have a few White linebackers. They have Edelman who can fill the nickel corner role, they got Gregory who has been playing safety but is suited to play cornerback, if they felt they had 2 good corners already then FS, Ebner could fill in at one of the safety spots. This is not likely to happen of course, we will see a watered down version of this, White friendly for the NFL but not the best product to put on the field.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan, thanks for doing that writeup. Yes, it looks like another typical caste draft. I do hope some of the Whites who were picked up as UDFAs will be able to stick with teams and get some playing time before too long. I was pleasantly surprised by the higher number of Whites that a few teams selected. Still, the number of absolute negrophiles/anti-whites in positions of power around the NFL is sickening.

Truthteller

Mentor
Out of all the teams, The Patriots are built to do this. They have the qb, the linemen, Gronkowski, Welker, and now Ebert who could be the speed guy. Woodhead who can have at least a Warrick Dunn type role with Ryan Grant on short yardage stuff. On defense they have Mike Wright who can play 3-4 end or if they go 4-3 he can play DT next to sumo Wilfork and then Jake Bequette at DE, or OLB in a 3-4. They have a few White linebackers. They have Edelman who can fill the nickel corner role, they got Gregory who has been playing safety but is suited to play cornerback, if they felt they had 2 good corners already then FS, Ebner could fill in at one of the safety spots. This is not likely to happen of course, we will see a watered down version of this, White friendly for the NFL but not the best product to put on the field.

Nice job Leo'fan and dwid for all the info in these draft threads. As I've noted many times before, I follow the NFL real close; but not much college football. You guys really helped me (and others) get to know these prospects leading up to the draft. As far as Mike Wright, I hope I'm wrong, but I was assuming he would either 1) want to retire due to too many concussions or 2) be pushed out the door (cut) by the Pats due to his large salary and durability issues.

On defense, somehow I hope the Pats start at least 3 whites every week. Anything more would be a very welcomed bonus, but considering they start up to 9 whites on offense, I doubt the media and the power structure in the NFL will let them get away with 14 or 15 total white starters. Let's not forget, once again, they spent a whole bunch of picks on black defensive players. Those guys will go to the head of line, at the start.

My guess is Ebert will get every chance to make the team and I think he could be a huge draft day steal. It might, however, push an Anthony Gonzalez, off the roster. Perhaps even a Ocho Stinko and Stallworth could go....Ebner, I believe, is a long shot. Matt Slater and Julian Edleman are already jack-of-all-trades special teams guys, so he's gonna have a tough time. That said, who knows, he could be another Larry Izzo? I hope he makes it. Lets hope for the best for him and the others we root for.

dwid

Hall of Famer
at least the SEC isn't as strong as it used to be in the draft, they were the majority but only by one, they had 42 players drafted, Big 10 had 41. They were followed by the ACC (31), Pac 12 (28), Big 12 (26), Big East (12), WAC (11), C-USA (10), MAC (8), and Sun Belt (6). No FCS conference had more than 3. Now if only that could translate into more Whites.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
at least the SEC isn't as strong as it used to be in the draft, they were the majority but only by one, they had 42 players drafted, Big 10 had 41. They were followed by the ACC (31), Pac 12 (28), Big 12 (26), Big East (12), WAC (11), C-USA (10), MAC (8), and Sun Belt (6). No FCS conference had more than 3. Now if only that could translate into more Whites.

Hey dwid, thanks for the info! I just looked up the MWC numbers and they had 12 players drafted, all from 3 schools. Nice to see the Bears pick up Shea McClellin from Boise. They need more Whites on defense almost as bad as they do on the O line, where they have been getting killed for a long time.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
No one likes the pick of Matt Johnson. He was a borderline draft prospect from the start and he's considered a major reach by everyone.I never heard of him until the draft. I sure hope he can prove everyone wrong.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Johnson had tremendous production at Eastern Washington who won the FCs title in 2011. He has tremendous size at 6'1 210 ran a 4.54 40 bench pressed 225 18x, had a 38 inch vert, a 10ft broad jump, a 6.80 3 cone. Similar numbers to the drafts other top safeties!

dwid

Hall of Famer
Johnson had tremendous production at Eastern Washington who won the FCs title in 2011. He has tremendous size at 6'1 210 ran a 4.54 40 bench pressed 225 18x, had a 38 inch vert, a 10ft broad jump, a 6.80 3 cone. Similar numbers to the drafts other top safeties!

Yeah, I just put a highlight of him up on another thread. I meant to make one before the draft but didn't have enough time. I found out about him when he was posted on the college thread about White defensive backs. I looked through all of them and he really stood out. Big hitter, looks good in coverage and great against the run. 17 career interceptions and 300+ tackles. I think he missed the championship game, he got injured early in the season and tried to play through it. A poster on another site was down about the Cowboys picking him until he saw some footage. Looking at all of the players the past few years, there should be at least a White safety starting on every team, some teams 2. Things are looking up so hopefully he gets a real chance. I don't follow the Cowboys but I have read that they might have been interested in either Mark Barron or Harrison Smith, so they must need safety help. His play looked the same no matter the competition, FBS or FCS. His division the Big Sky had 2 other players drafted this year. We still have a few other defensive backs that should be picked up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opmwpgf5M04

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don, did a quick google search and was disappointed: Ebner is an older, foreign born ex-Rugby player that is a workout warrior. Sounds like he's strictly a special teams coverage guy. Remember Ethan Kilmer from PSU a few years ago? Seems to be similar. I would rather have seen a guy like Gideon, Merletti or the safety from Northwestern picked...Nonetheless, we should take any little bit of good news we can get.

P.S: 7 whites I counted in round five are: Thompson, Carder, Coale, OT from Purdue, Bradie Ewing, R. Miller and I'm assuming the kicker from Texas A&M is white?

Ebner is 24 years old and was born in Ohio. I’ve heard that he is/was one the fiercest Rugby players in the U.S. After walking-on at OSU, he played tons of special teams, but only a handful of snaps at safety. As you mentioned, his OSU Pro Day must’ve really wowed New England. I’d have rather seen them draft Blake Gideon or some other established NCAA safety and sign Ebner as an UDFA. Perhaps Bellichick was looking to replace Matthew Slater or Julian Edelman?

79938f_29ebner2.jpg

I read that Ebner’s father was murdered in cold blood by robbers invading his family business a few years back. As always, the chance that the perpetrators were black is quite high...

dwid

Hall of Famer
Ebner is 24 years old and was born in Ohio. I’ve heard that he is/was one the fiercest Rugby players in the U.S. After walking-on at OSU, he played tons of special teams, but only a handful of snaps at safety. As you mentioned, his OSU Pro Day must’ve really wowed New England. I’d have rather seen them draft Blake Gideon or some other established NCAA safety and sign Ebner as an UDFA. Perhaps Bellichick was looking to replace Matthew Slater or Julian Edelman?

79938f_29ebner2.jpg

I read that Ebner’s father was murdered in cold blood by robbers invading his family business a few years back. As always, the chance that the perpetrators were black is quite high...
I don't think Edelman would be replaced, he has shown to be valuable on special teams, defensive back AND wide receiver. Slater is almost the same, he is good on special teams and even played some defense, but he has shown little when put in as a wide receiver compared to Edelman. They need help at safety, the guy they picked in the 2nd was considered a huge reach even by the draft "experts". I like Blake Gideon but imo there are a few small schoolers with more potential that could have been drafted as well. Ebner wasn't on my radar but he rarely played, but if a dimeback that barely saw the field as LSU can get drafted earlier and expected to make an impact for a team I see no reason why Ebner can't. One offseason and he should be able to pick things up enough to play in a few packages. Edelman had no problem picking things up quickly as a former college qb that mainly ran the ball. They had a ton of injuries in the secondary last year so it doesn't hurt the have him even on the practice squad.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Woodhead should see his role expanding but he drafted 2 backs, neither of them showed much so I think they are gone soon and then he picked up Ryan Grant this offseason after losing Lawfirm.

As far as I know Ryan Grant is still on the Packers.

dwid

Hall of Famer
As far as I know Ryan Grant is still on the Packers.
thats great news! for some reason I thought he signed after visiting them. So that leaves them with Ridley and Vereen as the other backs. Ridley looked average and if Vereen had shown any talent he would have gotten more carries. That leaves Woodhead in a good spot and they signed Eric Kettani, who imo could do better than Ridley, so now there is a possiblity of two White guys carrying the ball for the Patriots. It happened in a few games before when they first had Kettani, Heath Evans would get a few garbage time carries and then Kettani would get 1 or 2, maybe Bellicheck might have the balls to play two in a more critical role this time.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
thats great news! for some reason I thought he signed after visiting them. So that leaves them with Ridley and Vereen as the other backs. Ridley looked average and if Vereen had shown any talent he would have gotten more carries. That leaves Woodhead in a good spot and they signed Eric Kettani, who imo could do better than Ridley, so now there is a possiblity of two White guys carrying the ball for the Patriots. It happened in a few games before when they first had Kettani, Heath Evans would get a few garbage time carries and then Kettani would get 1 or 2, maybe Bellicheck might have the balls to play two in a more critical role this time.

Kettani has never made the Patriots roster, or any other roster, and has never had a single NFL carry. You must be thinking of another former Navy halfback, Kyle Eckel. During the 2007-2008 season, he received about 30-40 carries (as you said, usually during “garbage timeâ€￾ during blowout wins) alongside Heath Evans. We used to refer to them as the “Pat Backs.â€￾

Kyle-Eckel-7436.jpg

CAPTION: Kyle Eckel Circa 2007

Also, after viewing many photos of Eric Kettani, I'm not convinced that he is fully white. His nasal structure may suggest an Asian or Polynesian mixture...

i

CAPTION: Kettani

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm glad to hear that Danny Woodhead might finally get to run the ball more. What a talent he is!

Hey guys. What team did Cody Pearcy go to? Thanks.

I figured it out. Tha Falcons it is. What a joke that the kid didn't even get drafted despite the best athletecism numbers in years. Yet the NFL only goes after talent. Yeah right!

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
Kettani has never made the Patriots roster, or any other roster, and has never had a single NFL carry. You must be thinking of another former Navy halfback, Kyle Eckel. During the 2007-2008 season, he received about 30-40 carries (as you said, usually during “garbage time” during blowout wins) alongside Heath Evans. We used to refer to them as the “Pat Backs.”

Kyle-Eckel-7436.jpg

CAPTION: Kyle Eckel Circa 2007

Also, after viewing many photos of Eric Kettani, I'm not convinced that he is fully white. His nasal structure may suggest an Asian or Polynesian mixture...

i

CAPTION: Kettani

My mistake, guess its the lack of sleep because I made a few errors

He looks White enough, and now that I remember he was considered White on this board a while back when he was in college. However, from my memory he wasn't as good as Eckel but always hard to evaluate fullbacks out of the triple option and how it would translate lining up as a halfback. If he were considered non White then he would be called a "b-back", similar to that fat kid Dwyer that came out a few years ago.

While looking up the arm lengths of tackle prospects I Ithink I came across some new negative buzz words about White athletes

Riley Reiff negatives : Average arm length. Too monotone (wasn't aware he was in a singing contest) in his movement. Tight-crotched, does not generate a lot of distance in his kick slide or easily swivel his hips, allowing some inside pressure. Lacks pop and power in his body — not quick-hipped or explosive. Occasionally will set tall, negating some of his recovery quickness. Not a physical, aggressive run blocker and can improve finishing strength

Gosh darn it, not only do we have tight hips we have tight crotches as well, and if we do have that magical hip swivel it must not be quick enough.

Summary: Athletic college left tackle lacking ideal arm length for the left side in the pros and might be best on the right side or even kicking to guard. However, he excels in pass protection enough to factor on either edge and, similar to Tennessee Titans Pro Bowl OLT Michael Roos, could outmaneuver speed rushers with patience, anticipation and efficient angles.

I guess he will have to have football down to a science in order to handle speed rushers....I guess his average arm length won't help at 33 1/4 inches. Even though that is the same size as Joe Thomas and I believe bigger than Jake Long (Jake's was slightly under 33 at the combine and somehow went up to 35 after dominating the NFL, then again you never know because Reiff had 32 5/8ths on a pro day measurement). The average pro bowler LT the other year for the NFC was 33 5/8, for the AFC 34. The only correlation between left tackle and arm length was that black players had longer arms, with Joe Staley having the longest at 34 1/4th for Whites.

(List is outdated) At the top of the list is Ryan Clady with 36 3/4th (one great year and has been average imo), Tra Thomas at 36 1/2. D'Brickshaw Ferguson at 36 1/4, Jared Gaither at 36. Brandon Albert 35 1/2. Not exactlly stars a bunch of stars at the position, Tra Thomas was above average, Ferguson has been solid but not elite. Apparently the only "evidence" is Robert Gallery not succeeding with 32 1/4th inch arm length.

Last edited: