NFL Combine Invites

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I haven't seen anything about Hunter Luepke. Did he run the 40 or do any of the drills? Thanks in advance as I tried searching
and didn't find anything.

booth

Mentor
I haven't seen anything about Hunter Luepke. Did he run the 40 or do any of the drills? Thanks in advance as I tried searching
and didn't find anything.
White Lighting, I couldn't find where he ran today either but here is his draft profile with his 40 times on it.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Ohio State’s black QB compared himself to Mike “Dog Killer” Vick and Deshaun “rub n tug” Watson.

Bama’s QB is a midget. But yes they are all so damn dynamic!

jphoss

Mentor
I have a question about the 40- Does anyone here know why whites have such better 10 yard splits in relation to the 40 time? I know blacks have longer legs so will gradually increase over the 40 yards but what physiologically causes us to perform better in the first 10 yards? Is it that we have a faster nervous system that processes the signal to start faster than blacks? Is it our stronger glutes causing an explosion out of the gate? If anyone has insight I would appreciate it!

booth

Mentor
The "experts" drug Will Levis's performance through the mud enough that he will probably not go in the first round. I don't know if there will be a white QB taken in the first round.

I have a question about the 40- Does anyone here know why whites have such better 10 yard splits in relation to the 40 time? I know blacks have longer legs so will gradually increase over the 40 yards but what physiologically causes us to perform better in the first 10 yards? Is it that we have a faster nervous system that processes the signal to start faster than blacks? Is it our stronger glutes causing an explosion out of the gate? If anyone has insight I would appreciate it!

White men also tend to do better on the 3-cone drill and 20 yard shuttle, relatively speaking. Just better in short distances and change of direction, I don't know why. It might be related to leg length. But there are definitely whites with proportionally long legs and blacks with short ones, so I don't know if you can chalk it up to just that.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The "experts" drug Will Levis's performance through the mud enough that he will probably not go in the first round. I don't know if there will be a white QB taken in the first round.
Levis is just experiencing a media hit job. The experts are foaming at the mouth to undercut and minimize a talented White QB. Last year at this time Pickett was not viewed as a first rounder and Malik Willis was the media anointed number 1 qb and should have been drafted within the top 3
Picks.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The NFL has been about 70 percent black for decades and decades. Are they going to push for 80 percent or maybe 90 percent
in the near future? Who knows but we have so many brain dead dwf's that even if it were 100 percent black they would probably
still sell out the stadiums and men would still worship them. It makes me sick that our people have so very little pride. Not
talking about us here or any racially awake & aware whites but far too many of our people are lost.

I have no doubt Levi will be a great qb as well as many of the other white quarterbacks they are trying to cut down to sink the amount
of money they can make and also their chances of ever being a starting qb. The higher draft pickes have a better chance of becoming
starters. Somehow though our guys will find a way. Look at Tom Brady. Just get in the NFL and then find a way.

With teams loving the dual threat qb's if I were an Owner of a Team I would be trying to get Max Duggan. I see some Steve Young
type ability in this kid. If he goes to the right team that believes & supports him he can have a very good career. So athletic & smart.

Warhawk_46

Master
The NFL has been about 70 percent black for decades and decades. Are they going to push for 80 percent or maybe 90 percent
in the near future? Who knows but we have so many brain dead dwf's that even if it were 100 percent black they would probably
still sell out the stadiums and men would still worship them. It makes me sick that our people have so very little pride. Not
talking about us here or any racially awake & aware whites but far too many of our people are lost.

I have no doubt Levi will be a great qb as well as many of the other white quarterbacks they are trying to cut down to sink the amount
of money they can make and also their chances of ever being a starting qb. The higher draft pickes have a better chance of becoming
starters. Somehow though our guys will find a way. Look at Tom Brady. Just get in the NFL and then find a way.

With teams loving the dual threat qb's if I were an Owner of a Team I would be trying to get Max Duggan. I see some Steve Young
type ability in this kid. If he goes to the right team that believes & supports him he can have a very good career. So athletic & smart.
I’m right there with you… just utterly disgusted with how society has devolved; the caste system is a microcosm or illustrated of society at large.

Leo

A white man (Andrew Vorhees) had the most bench press reps at this years combine. Given the fact that 75 to 80% of NFL players are black (by design), this is further evidence that white men have a natural advantage in upper body strength.

It's funny because some people will argue you can't make this case with things like powerlifting or strongman events because blacks don't really participate in those events. However, we see similar results in the NFL combine bench press (i.e. whites consistently doing better as a ratio of their population in the NFL).

white lightning

Hall of Famer
A white man (Andrew Vorhees) had the most bench press reps at this years combine. Given the fact that 75 to 80% of NFL players are black (by design), this is further evidence that white men have a natural advantage in upper body strength.

It's funny because some people will argue you can't make this case with things like powerlifting or strongman events because blacks don't really participate in those events. However, we see similar results in the NFL combine bench press (i.e. whites consistently doing better as a ratio of their population in the NFL).
Whites are stronger on average than blacks. Even when they are not ripped it does not mean they are not strong. Many guys that look
all swoll like a bodybuilder are not nearly as strong as powerlifters and even alot of athletes. At the cost of that extremely low body
fat you lose strength. Blacks have entered the Worlds Strongest Men on and off but only Mark Henry was any good. Even then our
guys are always better. The media won't tell you this though.

booth

Mentor
Vorhees did 38 reps with one leg. He had a clean tear of his ACL earlier in the combine.

jphoss

Mentor

It’s the same reason why blacks don’t dominate tennis, golf, lacross, baseball, swimming, etc. They just don’t participate!

backrow

Hall of Famer
Zach Kuntz posted a perfect RAS score, apparently the most athletic TE in history (since they started measuring RAS, that is).

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Zach Kuntz posted a perfect RAS score, apparently the most athletic TE in history (since they started measuring RAS, that is).
Yet again more lies about white men and how athletic we are. The Caste System is a Humongous Dam that needs to
be broken but it's not that easy with all the money and power holding up it's immense lies of deception.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Here's one for everyone.

Matt Jones Combine results:
6'6" 242 lbs
33 1/8 arm length
9 1/2 hand
4.37 40
1.55 10 Yd split
39.5" vertical
10'9" Broad Jump

Anthony Richardson
6'4" 244 lbs
32 3/4" arm
10 1/2" hand
4.43 40
1.53 10 yd split
40.5" vertical
10'9" Broad Jump

Matt Jones was never given a thought at being an NFL QB despite his measurables. He has been forgotten and written off like he doesn't exist by the sports media and "experts". The selective amnesia of the media, draft "experts" and caste gatekeepers tends to write off great White athletes as much as possible - Matt Jones is no exception. He was a better player than Richardson despite playing before the QB friendly spread option offenses became a thing. Richardson on the other hand is being treated like he is unique and is some rare commodity. He plays in the most qb friendly era in football and still has accuracy issues.

My last post on this thread. Anything else draft related is going into the Draft thread.

Warhawk_46

Master
Here's one for everyone.

Matt Jones Combine results:
6'6" 242 lbs
33 1/8 arm length
9 1/2 hand
4.37 40
1.55 10 Yd split
39.5" vertical
10'9" Broad Jump

Anthony Richardson
6'4" 244 lbs
32 3/4" arm
10 1/2" hand
4.43 40
1.53 10 yd split
40.5" vertical
10'9" Broad Jump

Matt Jones was never given a thought at being an NFL QB despite his measurables. He has been forgotten and written off like he doesn't exist by the sports media and "experts". The selective amnesia of the media, draft "experts" and caste gatekeepers tends to write off great White athletes as much as possible - Matt Jones is no exception. He was a better player than Richardson despite playing before the QB friendly spread option offenses became a thing. Richardson on the other hand is being treated like he is unique and is some rare commodity. He plays in the most qb friendly era in football and still has accuracy issues.

My last post on this thread. Anything else draft related is going into the Draft thread.
Hope you don’t mind, but I took the comparable measurables from your post and am doing my small part to educate dwf’s in a Facebook post.

The “article” says Richardson is the most athletic quarterback in history and I responded with “But he isn’t… listed the side-by-side stats and proceeded to explain how a far better quarterback in college (in a harder era) in Jones was made to move to receiver while Richardson is being hailed by “experts.”

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Also if anyone ever watched Richardson play they would realize he isn’t a very good quarterback. His decision making and passing are nowhere near the best qbs in college football.

He does have a fast 40 time for a guy his size but that’s about it. Personally I thought he sucked. I don’t get the hype except because it suits the narrative