NFL 2015 Week 2

PHillisFan

Master
Anyone catch Demarcoon Murray's deathstare at Bradford?

[video]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CPhjAV_XAAEE0LH.mp4[/video]

I would have told that turd to get bent and actually do his job. Bradford is the only one moving the offense.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Cowboys trade for Matt Cassell.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone catch Demarcoon Murray's deathstare at Bradford?

[video]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CPhjAV_XAAEE0LH.mp4[/video]

I would have told that turd to get bent and actually do his job. Bradford is the only one moving the offense.

Perhaps Murray was more a product of the Cowboys offensive line than the other way around. The Eagles new look offense has been a joke to this point. I was never a Bradford fan but was hoping for a bounce back year but the way Foles was shipped out of Philly when he is obviously the better qb was a joke. Cooper, Ertz and Celek need to become
more involved in the passing game.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Decker suffered a pcl injury which will keep him out a few weeks. It also sounds like Kiko Alonso is going to be out for the year.

Great news! Decker has only a knee sprain. He is day to day. He will probably sit out game 3.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great news! Decker has only a knee sprain. He is day to day. He will probably sit out game 3.

That's good news. Decker and Edelman are looking like our best shots at getting a white 1000 yard WR this year.

That's good news. Decker and Edelman are looking like our best shots at getting a white 1000 yard WR this year.

Good news, indeed. While still saddened by the loss of Jordy Nelson for the year, I have high hopes for Eric Decker now that he has at least a half way decent QB commanding the offense he's in. The early results are very promising and hopefully he only misses a week or 2. Julian Edelman is tremendous. He's a great athlete, doggedly determined competitor, highly intelligent, and tough-as-nails. Of course that didn't stop countless distraught DWFs of the Buffalo Bills -- taking their lead from one of the vilest Marxist Media Mavens in WNY on his post-game wrap-up show -- from heaping ridicule upon him as just another product of a prolific "system".

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Cowboys trade for Matt Cassell.

I'm happy for Cassel. Hopefully, he'll get to start some games before Romo returns, as he is definitely a better QB than Brandon Weeden. Of course that didn't help him here in Buffalo due to the agenda of the inept, racist GM and the Caste Clown Prince of the Ryan family, Fat Rex and his love affair with Idler Arm Taylor.

That being said, Fat Rex wanted to have Cassel as a security blanket just in case the RB masquerading as a QB experiment went south. Word has it around town that Fat Rex went to the owner and got him to get Dougtavious Whaley to bring Cassel back after he'd initially been cut. Upon Cassel's return, the apple of Whaley's eye, Ebony Jenkum Manuel was immediately relegated to 3rd string/inactive on gameday status where he belongs. Taylor was horrible this past Sunday and now all of a sudden Cassel is traded away and Manuel is the only other QB (actually a 5th string TE with a strong arm) on the roster.

It's obvious that Fat Rex and Dougtavious are not on the same page with this move, contrary to public protestations. The trading of Cassel will hopefully prove to be the beginning of the end for Whaley as he will not win a power struggle with Fat Rex like he did with Doug Marrone. Love him or hate him (as I do) , Fat Rex sells tickets. Taylor has been exposed in just his 2nd full game and Manuel will always be a joke under center. We now have a recipe for a disaster that I would love to see unfold.

This move not only shows Whaley's unconditional committment to his agenda, but also shines a pretty bright light on what a j**k off he is. When Matt Cassel was initially released, he had offers from the Texans, Jets, and one other unnamed team. He decided to resign here, even though he wasn't happy about the way the sham of a QB "competition" was conducted for a purely practical reason : his wife is 8 months pregnant and he didn't want to uproot her and the rest of his family at this delicate time. He never imagined back in March when the Bills traded for him and held a press conference trumpeting his arrival that he'd ever have to worry about such things, but Dougtavious be havin' other ideas and sh****t. In addition to being incompetent, Whaley is also a scumbag !!!

:icon_mad:

Comrade Florio Has His Charges Trained Well

Here is just one more in an infinitely long line of examples of Marxist Media Maven propaganda dressed as sports news in full regalia :

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-richie-incognito-has-grown-from-tough-patch/

Imagine that. Mike "TNB Twin" Pouncey who had just as big of a role in the absurd Jonathan Martin fiasco as anyone else but mysteriously came through unscathed says that Richie Incognito is now a better man due to it. Maybe later this year when the Bills play the Giants, Comrade Florio can send one of his minions to get John Jerry's "thoughts" on the matter and the effect it has had on his former teammate who was singled out for being white.

:frusty:

PHillisFan

Master
I'm happy for Cassel. Hopefully, he'll get to start some games before Romo returns, as he is definitely a better QB than Brandon Weeden. Of course that didn't help him here in Buffalo due to the agenda of the inept, racist GM and the Caste Clown Prince of the Ryan family, Fat Rex and his love affair with Idler Arm Taylor.

That being said, Fat Rex wanted to have Cassel as a security blanket just in case the RB masquerading as a QB experiment went south. Word has it around town that Fat Rex went to the owner and got him to get Dougtavious Whaley to bring Cassel back after he'd initially been cut. Upon Cassel's return, the apple of Whaley's eye, Ebony Jenkum Manuel was immediately relegated to 3rd string/inactive on gameday status where he belongs. Taylor was horrible this past Sunday and now all of a sudden Cassel is traded away and Manuel is the only other QB (actually a 5th string TE with a strong arm) on the roster.

It's obvious that Fat Rex and Dougtavious are not on the same page with this move, contrary to public protestations. The trading of Cassel will hopefully prove to be the beginning of the end for Whaley as he will not win a power struggle with Fat Rex like he did with Doug Marrone. Love him or hate him (as I do) , Fat Rex sells tickets. Taylor has been exposed in just his 2nd full game and Manuel will always be a joke under center. We now have a recipe for a disaster that I would love to see unfold.

This move not only shows Whaley's unconditional committment to his agenda, but also shines a pretty bright light on what a j**k off he is. When Matt Cassel was initially released, he had offers from the Texans, Jets, and one other unnamed team. He decided to resign here, even though he wasn't happy about the way the sham of a QB "competition" was conducted for a purely practical reason : his wife is 8 months pregnant and he didn't want to uproot her and the rest of his family at this delicate time. He never imagined back in March when the Bills traded for him and held a press conference trumpeting his arrival that he'd ever have to worry about such things, but Dougtavious be havin' other ideas and sh****t. In addition to being incompetent, Whaley is also a scumbag !!!

:icon_mad:

Well said Stallion. I doubt Cassel will join any team in the future with Dougtavious in the FO.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Browns are going back to McCown. Really stupid move after Manziel played very well. It's hard to understand how these decisions get made. Manziel puts people in seats, sells tickets, is probably the most exciting player in the league - he has his loyal supporters and media detractors - sounds just like tebow minus the religious aspect.

I don't dislike McCown but this is the second year he has hindered a younger player from seeing the field. He has been a career backup, spot starter and journeyman for a reason. The nice run in Chicago a few years back when filling in for cutler really has done wonders for his career.

PHillisFan

Master
The Browns are going back to McCown. Really stupid move after Manziel played very well. It's hard to understand how these decisions get made. Manziel puts people in seats, sells tickets, is probably the most exciting player in the league - he has his loyal supporters and media detractors - sounds just like tebow minus the religious aspect.

I don't dislike McCown but this is the second year he has hindered a younger player from seeing the field. He has been a career backup, spot starter and journeyman for a reason. The nice run in Chicago a few years back when filling in for cutler really has done wonders for his career.

That's too bad. I think he will be on a short leash though. Won't be surprised to see Manziel start again this season. I can tell you one afleet will be really upset by this move and it's the one that benefited from Manziel starting.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
That's too bad. I think he will be on a short leash though. Won't be surprised to see Manziel start again this season. I can tell you one afleet will be really upset by this move and it's the one that benefited from Manziel starting.
I don't mind McCown, at least he's not an afflete. What did bother me was that they stopped using the normal offense as the game wore on, and instead went to a "dumbed down" version for Manziel. As one poster noted earlier, it was the same thing that was done to Tebow in Denver.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The amazing Iron Man Jason Witten finished the game against the Eagles playing on two bad ankles and a sprained knee. In his own way he's as remarkable as Brett Favre and Cal Ripken when it comes to always playing, but we'll have to see if he's able to play this weekend. From Weenieworld:

Witten may not see much practice time this week after suffering two sprained ankles and a sprained knee against the Eagles on Sunday, Todd Archer of ESPN Dallas reports. Analysis: Despite all the injuries Witten was still on the field for 82 of 85 offensive snaps Sunday, essentially only missing one play each time he was hurt. The 33-year-old tight end has seen a lot of miles but has also played in 189 straight games and only missed one game in his entire career (due to a broken jaw back in his rookie season), so it's tough to count him out for Week 3. With Dez Bryant (foot) already sidelined, having Witten available as a security blanket could be crucial for any success Brandon Weeden has under center while he steps in for Tony Romo (collarbone).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Much better news on Kiko Alonso, now if only Eric Decker can come back quickly.

Alonso (knee) will be evaluated throughout the week and has a chance to be available for Sunday's game against the Jets. Analysis: Alonso is dealing with an ACL sprain and was recently ruled out for 2-to-4 weeks so this news certainly comes as a surprise when there was originally fear that his entire season was in jeopardy. If he's ultimately deemed unfit for Sunday, however, DeMeco Ryans could be in store for added playing time.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Brown's are hindering Manziels progress! Meanwhile Mariotta and Winston handed starting jobs no questions asked.. Perhaps Manziel should play up his Lebanese ancestry more, the other minority Qbs benefit from it!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The amazing Iron Man Jason Witten finished the game against the Eagles playing on two bad ankles and a sprained knee. In his own way he's as remarkable as Brett Favre and Cal Ripken when it comes to always playing, but we'll have to see if he's able to play this weekend. From Weenieworld:

Witten may not see much practice time this week after suffering two sprained ankles and a sprained knee against the Eagles on Sunday, Todd Archer of ESPN Dallas reports. Analysis: Despite all the injuries Witten was still on the field for 82 of 85 offensive snaps Sunday, essentially only missing one play each time he was hurt. The 33-year-old tight end has seen a lot of miles but has also played in 189 straight games and only missed one game in his entire career (due to a broken jaw back in his rookie season), so it's tough to count him out for Week 3. With Dez Bryant (foot) already sidelined, having Witten available as a security blanket could be crucial for any success Brandon Weeden has under center while he steps in for Tony Romo (collarbone).
Witten practiced today, is listed at TE1 for this weekend's game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Witten is easily the best tight end of the last 15 years. He isn't a glorified wide receiver like Graham, Tony Gonzalez or Shannom Sharpe. He is probably one of the best to ever play the game - tough as nails, great hands and receiving ability, great blocker - a true tight end.

He is one of the rare white players in this day and age that has eclipsed the 10k reception yards Mark.

Much better news on Kiko Alonso, now if only Eric Decker can come back quickly.

Alonso (knee) will be evaluated throughout the week and has a chance to be available for Sunday's game against the Jets. Analysis: Alonso is dealing with an ACL sprain and was recently ruled out for 2-to-4 weeks so this news certainly comes as a surprise when there was originally fear that his entire season was in jeopardy. If he's ultimately deemed unfit for Sunday, however, DeMeco Ryans could be in store for added playing time.

That's great news on Kiko. I was pretty depressed upon hearing the initial reports and fearing the worst, but I did start to cheer up a bit when conflicting stories started to emerge. This is just another in a long line of things the Marxist Media Mavens willfully do to in the Caste campaign. Whenever a white played gets injured, it's doom and gloom, but if a black player were to get Joe Theismanned, or say blow most of one of their paws off, they'll be back in no time at all !!! I'm sure you guys have discussed this repugnant phenomenon many times in the past.

Witten is easily the best tight end of the last 15 years. He isn't a glorified wide receiver like Graham, Tony Gonzalez or Shannom Sharpe. He is probably one of the best to ever play the game - tough as nails, great hands and receiving ability, great blocker - a true tight end.

He is one of the rare white players in this day and age that has eclipsed the 10k reception yards Mark.

Jason Witten is definitely the best authentic TE of at least the last 15 years. As you mentioned, he can do it all, and does it all well. TE is another position that has been bastardized by the Caste movement. Instead of looking for guys who can do it all, the powers that be spend more time scouting basketball courts for afroletes that couldn't block their grandmothers. Mark Bavaro was the greatest authentic TE of my earlier football following years but unfortunately saw his great career derailed by injuries.