NFL 2015 Week 1

Fortitud3

Guru
Who would of figured Bridgewater would be padding his stats in garbage time in the final minute of the 2nd quarter down by a TD.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Both starting safeties for Raiders are injured so they do logical thing and sign Taylor Mays..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Over-caffeinated Trent Dilfer was breathlessly drooling over SF running back Carlos Hyde, but the 49ers 80% 4/5 White o-line opened gaping holes for Hyde to run through the entire game. SF's offense was majority White, looked good in the strange uniforms they wore in this game.

Bridgewater looked terrible, he is supposedly the best black QB after Wilson, but Minnesota was awful on offense tonight.

davidholly

Mentor
After being hyped by the media the entire off season Bridgewater looked **** awful.

Woody

Guru
Hopefully the no name RB Carlos Hyde has ended the Gerald Hodges experiment at MLB for the Vikings.

Audie Cole, the expected starter, was bumped after Hodges moved from SLB to MLB in the preseason, a position he had never played and is apparently horrendous at.
Very happy a complete nobody just put up 170 yards on him, hopefully this will force Zimmer to move on from Hodges.

Upside

Mentor
Hopefully the no name RB Carlos Hyde has ended the Gerald Hodges experiment at MLB for the Vikings.

Audie Cole, the expected starter, was bumped after Hodges moved from SLB to MLB in the preseason, a position he had never played and is apparently horrendous at.
Very happy a complete nobody just put up 170 yards on him, hopefully this will force Zimmer to move on from Hodges.

It looked like Hodges was rotating with Kendricks for most of the game, however both looked lost. I'm sure Cole will be in the lineup soon enough.

It was good to see Sendejo starting at safety alongside Smith. He played really well for most of the game but for some reason, they put Blanton in for the 4th quarter. And right on cue, Blanton takes a bad angle and Hyde basically dances into the endzone...

Upside

Mentor
PLAY of the YEAR? Kiko Alonso may be the most athletic Linebacker in the NFL...His sick one handed stab in the end-zone rivals any WR you will ever see! A difference maker!

That was insane; I had to rewind it a few times!

Poz and Clay each had a very nice INT also.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I went to sleep at halftime of the late game bore fest. Looks like I didn't miss much.

Don - spot on with labeling Dilfer over-caffeinated. Both he and Berman were terrible. Dilfer refuses to criticize black quarterbacks - I think he used the term hyper-accurate to describe sewerwater at one point last night. Wtf does that even mean

Tannehill17

Mentor
I don't know why (well actually I do) the DWF's and the Marxist media mavens are so high on Bridgewater. He isn't particularly that affletic, he doesn't have a strong arm, and he isn't good at reading defenses. In other words, he's just another guy. There are plenty of white QB's just like him (ala Zach Mettenberger) who don't get the hype and praise he gets. I've noticed a few people are starting to question this agenda, but not nearly enough to our liking and we still have a loooooong way to go to wake up the DWF sheeple.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I went to sleep at halftime of the late game bore fest. Looks like I didn't miss much.

Don - spot on with labeling Dilfer over-caffeinated. Both he and Berman were terrible. Dilfer refuses to criticize black quarterbacks - I think he used the term hyper-accurate to describe sewerwater at one point last night. Wtf does that even mean

Most white football media types treat blacks with kid gloves. They know which side their bread is buttered on.

PHillisFan

Master
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-we-learned-carlos-hyde-runs-all-over-vikings

4. Move over, Odell Beckham. Eagles linebacker Kiko Alonsomade the play of the season thus far, palming a Matt Ryan rocket one-handed while falling backwards in the end zone. This play was fantastic from a bird's eye view in the press box, which lent perspective to how open Roddy White was on the play. Alonso's play may get lost in the shuffle considering the Eagles lost.

I am sure these douches Wesseling and Orr know the reason why. Incidentally, the Giants lost the game where Beckham made that one hand catch.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-we-learned-carlos-hyde-runs-all-over-vikings

I am sure these douches Wesseling and Orr know the reason why. Incidentally, the Giants lost the game where Beckham made that one hand catch.

Alonso is a white man, so his amazing INT will be forgotten by next week. But for now...

kiko.0.gif

The Eagles were constantly rotating defensive players, but at some points in the game had 5 whites (Barwin, Alonso, Bair, Hart, and Maragos) on the field at the same time. Bryan Brahman played a few snaps, also. Offensively, they were a massive dissapointment, as always, and did their best to keep Cooper, Celek, and Ertz off the stat sheet.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Alonso is a white man, so his amazing INT will be forgotten by next week. But for now...

kiko.0.gif

Tremendous INT by Alonso. I remember Rob Gronkowski's one handed reverse snag from last year that's ranks near the top of all time NFL catches.

[video]https://youtu.be/rF91wi_jnb4[/video]

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Colts waived Vick Ballard hopefully giving Varga more playing time at running back. It seems that they are very high on Varga.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
The Colts waived Vick Ballard hopefully giving Varga more playing time at running back. It seems that they are very high on Varga.

A white player with Ballards measurable s would have been a walk-on LB in college and never even get a sniff at NFL! Go Varga!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
GB LB Sam Barrington out for year! Jake Ryan should be direct beneficiary of injury.

Kiko with a one handed int in endzone! In your face Odell Beckham! At the end of the year it will be the Eagles who won out on the Kiko -Mccoy trade.

The irony of it all was the Eagles decided Matthews was going to be their #1 and he cost them the game.

No doubt about it. While Dougtavious has made many terrible moves, this will prove to be his greatest blunder. A player as dynamic as Kiko Alonso should NEVER be traded, let alone be traded for an over-hyped NWA running back heading into the downside of his career. To then give LeSpook McCoy a new contract that grossly overpays him just adds even more insult to injury. Kiko is truly great. In his one season with the Bills, he was single handedly responsible for 2 of the 6 victories they managed that year, which is no small feat in today's NFL.

RTTAS

Guru
If Alonso and Hartline were name Shaquizz and DeAnthony, those two plays would be repeated non-stop on every football program for at least a year. Too bad they're white, have barely seen any coverage for either of them.

Hopefully the two can keep putting up good showings and show their former teams what they're missing out on.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Will be interested to see how much Zach Vigil plays next week. Sheppard sucked (as expected) but I was surprised to see Vigil playing what looked like a decent amount of snaps at MLB. He was good at stopping those runs up the middle.

If Alonso and Hartline were name Shaquizz and DeAnthony, those two plays would be repeated non-stop on every football program for at least a year. Too bad they're white, have barely seen any coverage for either of them.

Hopefully the two can keep putting up good showings and show their former teams what they're missing out on.

No doubt about it !!!

:thumb:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jason Babin signed by the Ravens to replace the injured fruit bat. Babin has been well traveled and never really been given any career stability with one team. I think he can get 10 sacks with Baltimore.

Riggins44

Master
It's incredible that Babin had 18 sacks the one year in Philadelphia, yet they only kept him for one or two seasons after that. 18 sacks lead the league that year and should have kept him on the Eagles' roster for years.