NFL 2013-14 Playoff thread

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I believe with this move, the Seattle DWFs are leaving no doubt that they're the worst of the worst, possibly in the history of sports.

http://www.komonews.com/radio/home/...0000-fine-239092781.html?mobile=y&clmob=y&c=n
I have a friend who is a full-on Seahawks DWF. He posts "Ka Kaw!!!!" on his facebook page after wins, and really liked this cartoon:

1554559_671327509580675_1628668952_n.jpg

PamelaOC

Banned

davidholly

Mentor
I have a friend who is a full-on Seahawks DWF. He posts "Ka Kaw!!!!" on his facebook page after wins, and really liked this cartoon:

1554559_671327509580675_1628668952_n.jpg

Kind of backfires when you realize that Doroth (Brees) beat the witch (Carroll).

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just glanced at WeenieWorld to see if there was any noteworthy new items when I noted this lol-worthy post. Perhaps someone at NBC Sports been reading CF lately to get our last name spelling:

Report: Smiff to get in limited session Weds.

2386.jpg

Profootballtalk reports Steve Smith (knee) is expected to practice on a limited basis Wednesday.

Speaking Monday, Smiff pledged to suit up for Sunday's Divisional Round game, and practicing on Wednesday would be a major first step. However, even Smith has admitted the question isn't so much whether he'll be active, but if he can play with confidence in his left knee. At the very least, Carolina needs Smiff as a decoy against San Francisco's suffocating defense.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just glanced at WeenieWorld to see if there was any noteworthy new items when I noted this lol-worthy post. Perhaps someone at NBC Sports been reading CF lately to get our last name spelling:

That's laugh out loud funny! I just checked Weenieworld and it's still there as originally written. Maybe it's the work of the one writer there who doesn't seem to be reflexively anti-White in their little snap judgment write-ups. Hopefully whoever did it doesn't get fired.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
During Saturday’s Divisional playoff game against the Colts, the Patriots could start the following white players...

QB – Tom Brady
FB – James Develin
WR – Julian Edelman
WR – Danny Amendola (Austin Collie could play in 3-4 WR sets)
TE – Matthew Mulligan
LT – Nate Solder
LG – Logan Mankins
C – Ryan Wendell
RG – Dan Connolly
DE – Rob Ninkovich
DT – Joe Vellano
DT - Chris Jones (1/8[SUP]th[/SUP] black ancestry, but passes the “eye test”)
MLB – Dane Fletcher (Chris White could be a prominent reserve at MLB or WLB)
SS – Steve Gregory

colledelamenboycever10-515x259.png

CAPTION: Edelman, Amendola, Collie in 4 WR Set

That’s 14/22 white starters. Most likely, however, the TE Matthew Mulligan will play a reserve role to the rotund, lead-footed Polynesian, Michael Hoomanawanui. The FB, Develin, might not technically “start,” either, depending upon the personnel package. Vellano and Jones have started in various games, and barely play during others. Therefore, 12/22 white starters is more realistic. How many white starters would the Patriots feature if RT Sebastian Vollmer and all-world TE, Rob Gronkowksi, hadn’t been placed on IR? Perhaps as high as 15 or 16? Along with the sheer quantity of white starters/reserves, it should be noted that the 2013 installment of the New England Patriots features at least one white athlete at every single position with the exception of CB and RB (although Develin has received carries). Aside from “traditionally white” positions such as QB, FB, TE, OL, K, and P, it’s interesting to note that this roster has 3 white WRs, 2 white safeties, 2 white LB’s, 2 white DE’s, and 2 white DT’s. A fascinating feat for the modern NFL.

I’ve watched every single snap of the 2013-2014 Patriots and they surely aren’t the “great” or “dominant” team of years past. Their offense is capable of dazzling highs (against Pittsburgh and Atlanta), pathetic no-shows (against Cincinnati, Carolina, and Miami), and surreal comebacks (against Denver, New Orleans, Houston and Cleveland). Brady has been solid, but his “superstar” status is clearly waning. Perhaps the loss of the permanently-open team MVP, Wes Welker, is the cause of his momentary lapses in greatness? After his “breakout” 1,000-yard season, Julian Edelman proved himself to be a top 20 NFL flanker. With three 100-yard games scattered between injuries and mediocre performances, Amedola has been somewhat average, but serviceable in the slot. Thompkins and Dobson have played like rookies (up-and-down), but have made some critical plays. Stevan Ridley and the vile LeGarrette Blount are talented runners, and Shane Vereen is a quality scat back. Their special teams units are some of the best in the NFL...

010614edelman607.jpg

CAPTION: Edelman 68-Yard Punt Return TD vs. Colts in 2012

Their 26[SUP]th[/SUP]-ranked, “bend don’t break” defense isn’t quite as putrid as in years past. They still generate little pass rush (outside of Chandler Jones and Ninkovich), have LB’s with horrific coverage skills (Hightower and Spikes), and have generally poor play from their CB’s. Let’s hope that Dane Fletcher, finally the starter at LB, has a great performance in the playoffs, as Spikes is a free agent and might sign elsewhere…

20131124_jla_sx4_627.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

CAPTION: Fletcher Causes Critical Fumble Against Denver

In the darkest nightmares of those who institute the Caste System in American athletics, a team such as this one wins the Superbowl as a nation of stunned, racially-insensate white drunkards, dejected and slouched down in their hard-worn couches, clutching a corporate beer and the remote control, mouths agape, beginning to feel like they’ve been lied to with concern to white athletes…

hi-res-452550809-quarterback-tom-brady-of-the-new-england-patriots_crop_north.jpg

CAPTION: The AntiCaste is Rising

Of course, even if the Patriots defeat the adrenaline-fueled Colts, they’ll still need to travel to Denver or slip past a red-hot Chargers club in Foxboro (as they did to reach the Superbowl in 2007-2008). Still, even if they reach the Superbowl, they’ll either need to contend with a powerful offense (Saints), or one of the NFL’s top defenses (Panthers, 49ers, Seahawks) in the frozen Meadowlands. All of this is far from an impossible quest, I suppose, given that luck has been on their side this season.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
This is friggen hilarious. I bet the writer has spent hours here at CF learning the caste system and getting a good douse of humor with our funny posters. The writer then goes to rottenworld and writes a piece, subconsciously thinking about CF writing. CF transcending rottenworld. Who would have thunk. LOL:rockon:

davidholly

Mentor
The Patriots in the freezing cold at Meadowlands might be a good thing.

woody39

Mentor
Who is the lesser of two evils then this weekend? Would people rather see Kaepernick or Newton in the NFC Championship game. Although Kuechly and Olsen are big time players for the Panthers, Newton is such an arrogant idiot and his stupid superman celebration annoys me so much think i would rather the 49ers made it.

Hopefully they both stink up the joint and throw multiple interceptions!

Shadowlight

Master
One word Kuechly

Who is the lesser of two evils then this weekend? Would people rather see Kaepernick or Newton in the NFC Championship game. Although Kuechly and Olsen are big time players for the Panthers, Newton is such an arrogant idiot and his stupid superman celebration annoys me so much think i would rather the 49ers made it.

Hopefully they both stink up the joint and throw multiple interceptions!

No way San Fran that Kaepernick is a menace. And Justin Smith is the only white guy. Hell Olsen can really run and Kuechly is the best d player in the league.This guy is so off the charts better that Urlacher in his prime why would anyone root for San Fran?
Also I can't stand Seattle or the Saints so the best white friendly team left in NFC is Carolina. But of course for the big one it has to be Denver or Pats obviously!!

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I don't like either Kapernick or Newton, not because they are Black, but because people around them (the media, DWFs) overhype them as if they are superior quarterbacks (they're middle-of-the-road, at BEST), mostly based on the fact that they are Black (Kapernick of course is half-Black but DWFs conveniently ignore that). Not many people really say that the reason Newton and Kapernick are "good" or fawned over is because they are Black, but that is the strong insinuation and INTENTION of the media.

I can't choose either. They are both el-stinko.

woody39

Mentor
No way San Fran that Kaepernick is a menace. And Justin Smith is the only white guy. Hell Olsen can really run and Kuechly is the best d player in the league.This guy is so off the charts better that Urlacher in his prime why would anyone root for San Fran?
Also I can't stand Seattle or the Saints so the best white friendly team left in NFC is Carolina. But of course for the big one it has to be Denver or Pats obviously!!

I just find Newton so annoying nothing to do with his skin colour he is just an idiot, his celebrations and his antics plus he is so overrated. I take your point about Carolina being whiter than the 49ers tho, from a caste perspective it is better if Carolina win obviously.

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
For that "el stinko" game, for me the best case scenario is a narrow win for Carolina, with Newton having a gawd-awful game and with Luke Keuchly having a monster game with interceptions to win the game.
I prefer the Saints over wigger Pete's Seachickens and their game-manager Wilson.

AFC is a bit tougher. Pats over the Colts is easy enough, but the Chargers game is more of a toss-up to me. It's actually simple enough, really. If the Chargers use Woodhead as they should, they WILL win. If they don't they will lose, and deservedly so.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I agree that in a lesser-of-two-evils scenario, a narrow win by Carolina would be preferrable (at least to me), provided that the important White players on Carolina are clearly the reasons for victory.

I don't want to be a jerk and hope either Kapernick (I don't care how he spells it) or Newton gets injured, but honestly I wouldn't be devastated if they were, plus both are SO full of themselves and falling victim to their own hype.

Hopefully that will be their downfall. I say this of course on the great likelihood that they remain mediocre because they ARE mediocre. If they actually do prove themselves to be elite quarterbacks (not a chance, boss), then I will humbly eat my words, grudgingly respect both of them, and wish them well.

Westside

Hall of Famer
For that "el stinko" game, for me the best case scenario is a narrow win for Carolina, with Newton having a gawd-awful game and with Luke Keuchly having a monster game with interceptions to win the game.
I prefer the Saints over wigger Pete's Seachickens and their game-manager Wilson.

AFC is a bit tougher. Pats over the Colts is easy enough, but the Chargers game is more of a toss-up to me. It's actually simple enough, really. If the Chargers use Woodhead as they should, they WILL win. If they don't they will lose, and deservedly so.
Woodhead's already huge role will be bigger on game day. There are reports that Matthews has a twisted ankle. Woody will be getting a lot of touches.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Woodhead's already huge role will be bigger on game day. There are reports that Matthews has a twisted ankle. Woody will be getting a lot of touches.

I hope so, on NFL network they were going on and on about Ronnie Brown and about how he is back to his "prime form" (which was average to begin with) and then one guy mentioned Woodhead for like the last 20 seconds of the segment.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Glad to hear that about Danny Woodhead. I can't remember him ever getting 20 carries in a game. If he has I sure don't know when. It's a damn shame too as he is so explosive. Let's hope they turn him lose today!

I have to root for Drew Brees in the early game. Like Don and others have said, off the field he carries himself very well and is articulate. I may not agree with everything he does, but he is still an all time great. His numbers speak for themself. I also think the Wilson/Kaepernick Mania is getting a little bit too much for guys so early in their careers. You would think they were Joe Montana or something. Go Saints.

foobar75

Master
I will be doing some productive things this afternoon than watch this early game. I'll keep checking my favorite website periodically for updates and should be back in time to watch the Pats.

I used to live in Seattle many years ago and still have some old friends there. From what they tell me, the whole damn city is consumed by "Seahawk Fever". Though there's nothing to cheer for on the NFC side, I hope the Saints can pull off the upset. These loathsome DWFs will be in mourning for months if that happens.

BTW, has anyone noticed that this week's B games feature the NFC and all the black quarterbacks, and the A games are the late AFC games? Even the NFL and the TV networks know Brady and Manning still rule this league.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i hope (and expect) the Carolina-San Fran game will be much like the Division One collegiate football National Championship game, wherein both black quarterbacks will play horrid football and one team will emerge having "not lost."

in the college title game, the two defenses literally dominated the overmatched, overwhelmed, and over-hyped "playmakuhs" at the black quarterback position (except for perhaps Winston late in the game), and it was other players who were far more important in the game's outcome. heck, the punter for Auburn had FAR more positive impact for the Tigers than their black quarterback did ...

preferably, unlike in the aforementioned title game, a White player will determine the "not losing" team by having an incredible performance.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brees is gonna have a helluva time passing the ball in monsoon conditions.

Riggins44

Master
After that illegal hit by the Saints defensive back, which extended the drive for the Seachickens and let them get a field goal, I will say for the one millionth time that the stupidity of blacks never ceases to astound me.