NFC/AFC Championship Games 2012-13

PHillisFan

Master
Well it's confirmed. SB Sunday is going to be nauseating. While both the krapernick and ray lewis stories will make you want to vomit, in the interest of the caste system, root for Baltimore. Root for Flacco.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Yes, completely outplayed on both ends of the ball.
More Woodhead was not going to make a difference.

Think Woodhead would have fumbled when Ridley did and dropped when Vereen did? It could have made a huge difference.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Well it's confirmed. SB Sunday is going to be nauseating. While both the krapernick and ray lewis stories will make you want to vomit, in the interest of the caste system, root for Baltimore. Root for Flacco.

I'll read the box score and hope that Flacco won. Otherwise I don't care.

Old Scratch

Mentor
I honestly think that that might have been the last American Sporting event (excepting boxing) that I actually sit down and watch. Haha. Kind of liberating!

Sadly you can't ever really escape it, spectator sports are very important in our society. It is because of these corrupt and artificial sporting results and leagues that blacks are not only accepted but revered.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The Packers and Patriots being in the Super Bowl and thus one of the top two teams has made it seem to me that the league is Whiter then it really is. With the elimination of those teams (and the Broncos too) it's a depressing reminder of how black the league really is. The Super Bowl will resemble the crowd in front of a liquor store, almost all of the players will be black and only Flacco and Pitta as the White players that will get any attention. Pretty bad. I think only a Steelers-Seahawks Super Bowl could be any worse.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Think Woodhead would have fumbled when Ridley did and dropped when Vereen did? It could have made a huge difference.

They were on the 50 yd line not the goal line when he fumbled.
So NE keeps the ball. So what? They couldn't put it in the end zone. Brady threw interceptions, his passes were blocked, even Welker dropped 2 balls....

Look I LOVE Woodhead, but he wasn't going to change the outcome. NE threw only a few passes to their RBs.
Ravens defense was better, and Brady didn't play well - 2 interceptions, several blocked passes, failure to call a timeout before the half, etc.

My original point was, I didn't care HOW they won THIS game, only that they win; so Welker and Woodhead would get a chance to shine in the biggest game of all, watched by millions of fans and non-fans alike.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I don't put much emotional stock in a lopsided sport like football. The racial competition angle really only exists at the high school level when you can have an all black team with black coaches and vice versa. ..

I agree but it seems like the Patriots HAD to win the Superbowl this year. In my opinion in order for a team to not get criticism for playing so many Whites is that they have to win, and Bellicheck has pushed the limits the furthest but has won 3 Superbowls, its been a while since they won one. It also seemed like Welker had to redeem himself for last year's Superbowl drop in order to get any respect among dwfs. Right now they mentioned his one drop as if that was the only thing that stopped them from winning this game. I don't remember a second drop, I remember a bad throw by Brady...

Look at it this way, at least most of you don't have to live in this city where all of these dwfs from San Fran and Baltimore are coming. Last time I remember Nola hosting the Superbowl was the Patriots right after 9/11, tons of security everywhere, military etc.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
They were on the 50 yd line not the goal line when he fumbled.
So NE keeps the ball. So what? They couldn't put it in the end zone. Brady threw interceptions, his passes were blocked, even Welker dropped 2 balls....

Look I LOVE Woodhead, but he wasn't going to change the outcome. NE threw only a few passes to their RBs.
Ravens defense was better, and Brady didn't play well - 2 interceptions, several blocked passes, failure to call a timeout before the half, etc.

My original point was, I didn't care HOW they won THIS game, only that they win; so Welker and Woodhead would get a chance to shine in the biggest game of all, watched by millions of fans and non-fans alike.

I agree, the Patriots were thoroughly dominated in the second half. The only player who might have made a difference in the outcome was Rob Gronkowski, but he was watching the game from the owner's box.

When both the Falcons and Patriots have such bad defenses, especially in the secondary, they're going to lose their share of games to other good teams.

The Packers and Patriots being in the Super Bowl and thus one of the top two teams has made it seem to me that the league is Whiter then it really is. With the elimination of those teams (and the Broncos too) it's a depressing reminder of how black the league really is. The Super Bowl will resemble the crowd in front of a liquor store, almost all of the players will be black and only Flacco and Pitta as the White players that will get any attention. Pretty bad. I think only a Steelers-Seahawks Super Bowl could be any worse.

This is why i quit watching football many years ago.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of blacks run jump and tackle each other, i'd watch an episode of Cops.

Kaptain

Master
What a painful next two weeks. Obama's inauguration, MLK day, and the Colin Capernick vs. Ray Lewis superbowl. And Black History Month is right around the corner. Uff Da. I need to go ice fishing.

I honestly think that that might have been the last American Sporting event (excepting boxing) that I actually sit down and watch. Haha. Kind of liberating!

Baseball won't be too bad. It's just time to abandon ship with football, as it is clear we will never regain the numbers we had on defense, and the offensive side is being completely transformed. Football is definitely being used as a tool for emasculating white males, and we may need to move onto other things before we too get sucked in. This year's draft will send that message clearer than ever. Wake up as many of your fellow whites as you can to the media brainwashing and hope that those who aren't awake, are looking past the garbage.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As far as the Caste System winning or losing today, the Caste System wins every year. The only other people who watch games with the eye we do are blacks and "white" Cultural Marxists. The average fan likely notices that New England and Denver seem to have an abnormally large number of White players on offense, but that's still miles away from putting the pieces together and realizing and understanding that there's affirmative action on an extreme scale institutionalized in U.S. sports and reinforced by the media.

The Caste System is being chipped at in different ways, including from us, and has more weaknesses than it used to, but chipping at it is still all that can be done. The NFL right now has more White stars than it did a generation ago. Compare that to non-stop White decline in almost every other area of life over the same time period. Hopefully next season they'll be even more White stars than there was this season. Chip chip chip away and never give up because the CMs never do, that's perhaps their greatest asset.

dwid

Hall of Famer
its not time to give up. Only 3 or 4 teams are White friendly out of 32, and they all made the playoffs (the 4th one is Green Bay who darkend up). Yeah two dark teams are in the Superbowl but there are 28 dark teams, the fact that we came close shows that we can compete. (Paul Kruger was a major force in disrupting the passing game and Pitta was big for the Ravens offense) We are actually gaining Whites on defense, more White linebackers, defensive ends and safeties. We just need some corners. Sadly I think the loss of Talib really hurt the Patriots, it changed their defensive game plan.

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
As far as the Caste System winning or losing today, the Caste System wins every year. The only other people who watch games with the eye we do are blacks and "white" Cultural Marxists. The average fan likely notices that New England and Denver seem to have an abnormally large number of White players on offense, but that's still miles away from putting the pieces together and realizing and understanding that there's affirmative action on an extreme scale institutionalized in U.S. sports and reinforced by the media.

The Caste System is being chipped at in different ways, including from us, and has more weaknesses than it used to, but chipping at it is still all that can be done. The NFL right now has more White stars than it did a generation ago. Compare that to non-stop White decline in almost every other area of life over the same time period. Hopefully next season they'll be even more White stars than there was this season. Chip chip chip away and never give up because the CMs never do, that's perhaps their greatest asset.
great post, we all need to do our part to chip away.....no reason to melt down like dwfs do on message boards when their team loses. Like I said all the White friendly teams making the playoffs was an accomplishment, and I think more people noticed than you realize. I heard some positive comments from people while in Colorado.

PHillisFan

Master
What a painful next two weeks. Obama's inauguration, MLK day, and the Colin Capernick vs. Ray Lewis superbowl. And Black History Month is right around the corner. Uff Da. I need to go ice fishing.

Great Cesar's Ghost.....

Riggins44

Master
Well, all the "whitest" teams also have terrible all black or mostly all black defenses except for Houston and Minnesota. Defense remains the achilles heel of the Patriots.

The only positive will be that Joe Flacco will finally get some respect. Other than that, at least we had a nice run there with Green Bay winning it two years ago and New England almost winning it last year. The relatively White friendliest teams all made the playoffs, and White players continue to shine when given an opportunity on defense and Whites continue to dominate at QB. We also have more solid White TEs and WRs than there's been in the past 25 years.

Don't get too disheartened.

[video=youtube;2H5uWRjFsGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc[/video]​

If someone had told me a month ago that Baltimore of all teams is going to the Superbowl I never would have believed them. They looked AWFUL towards the end of the season when Denver trounced them at home and they lost to Houston. Denver really should have beat them last week. I blame John Fox for this situation for his awful decisions in that game. As other have said the Superbowl is really going to be unwatchable. Yes Woodhead definitely should have been utilized more today; he would not not have dropped that critical pass that Vereen dropped and would also not fumble as much as Ridley does.

I guess we can look forward to next year in that HOPEFULLY New England will be motivated by this debacle. They really need to have Gronkowski healthy for the playoffs. Denver, Houston and Minnesota are all certainly moving in the right direction, Green Bay is still worth rooting for, and Indianapolis and St. Louis both show promise. Hopefully some team picks up Tebow in the offseason and gives him a fair shot at the starting job.

Still, after all of the promise we had going into the playoffs with the Broncos, Patriots, Texans, Packers, and Vikings, this is a bitter pill to swallow.

Last edited:
Cultural marxism is most definitely a paper tiger and it has been defeated every time.

We did get a white heisman running quarterback and some other great caste victories in football like J.J. Watt, but Kaepernick winning the SB will definitely reinforce their "best of both worlds" race mixing propoganda. People are going to breed largely within their own race regardless of media influences, but it's always nice to give people role models that look like them. Hopefully Tebow gets signed by Arizona:bowl:

dwid

Hall of Famer
If someone had told me a month ago that Baltimore of all teams is going to the Superbowl I never would have believed them. They looked AWFUL towards the end of the season when Denver trounced them at home and they lost to Houston. Denver really should have beat them last week. I blame John Fox for this situation for his awful decisions in that game. As other have said the Superbowl is really going to be unwatchable. Yes Woodhead definitely should have been utilized more today; he would not not have dropped that critical pass that Vereen dropped and would also not fumble as much as Ridley does.

Still, after all of the promise we had going into the playoffs with the Broncos, Patriots, Texans, Packers, and Vikings, this is a bitter pill to swallow.
Minnesota didn't have a chance with Ponder out. Jordy Nelson was like 50 percent for the Packers. The Broncos had a close one with some bad play calling. For the Pats Gronkowski was reinjured, Talib injured this game, and he is a key part of the offense, it allows them to play more man and they are more flexible on defense with him in. The Patriots played the Texans and one of them had to go, sucks that so many are on the AFC side. Maybe the Ravens playing like crap the last few games is key, half assing it so they are healthy for the post season.

I really feel like if they had won the Superbowl Woodhead would have a bigger role. I think Bellicheck would be able to push the limits a little more with another win.

Old Scratch

Mentor

They didn't use him this week, or any of the weeks before that so why would they use him in the Super Bowl?

Old Scratch

Mentor
Personally I kind of hate watching McDaniels' Patriot offense knowing that they aren't going to use Woodhead. It's still great for Gronkowski and Welker, but they tease you with that awesome White RB only to slap you in the face by only sometimes using him and only with the crummiest plays.

Gibbon

Guru
Sadly you can't ever really escape it, spectator sports are very important in our society. It is because of these corrupt and artificial sporting results and leagues that blacks are not only accepted but revered.

I've been invited to a couple of Superbowl parties. But honestly, there are a ton of other more enjoyable or more productive things I could be doing in lieu of drinking beer and stuffing my face with crap while watching a bunch of blacks contend for a ball as the surrounding DWFs yell support. And so, unless there is great persistence, especially in one instance where the attendees are important work colleagues, I will decline.

And as far as proselytizing the attendees to a pro-white view on sports. Ha! There would be no surer way to futilely create an awkward situation and, in one instance alienate myself with potentially significant ramifications, than this.

I am not giving up on the CF site. I will pay attention to sports. And comment as necessary. I just don't think that I will sit down and actually watch a game without a very compelling reason. Just don't have the time for it. And lots of more valuable things to do.

Gibbon

Guru
Additionally I think the Patriots should pick up Tebow and wean him to replace Brady. Brady's time in the sun has passed. He's a top 5 qb in the league but he is no longer a big game quarterback. And I am almost completely serious about picking up Tebow. In any case, they need to start grooming a new stud to take over NE. BB made Brady, as he nearly made the now lowly Cassel the yr. Brady was injured. He can make another one who is young and hungry.

Gibbon

Guru
Additionally I think the Patriots should pick up Tebow and wean him to replace Brady. Brady's time in the sun has passed. He's a top 5 qb in the league but he is no longer a big game quarterback. And I am almost completely serious about picking up Tebow. In any case, they need to start grooming a new stud to take over NE. BB made Brady, as he nearly made the now lowly Cassel the yr. Brady was injured. He can make another one who is young and hungry.

That is if BB is still hungry.

dwid

Hall of Famer
That is if BB is still hungry.
Welker's numbers would god down tremendously. I want to see him put up a few more 100 catch/1k seasons. It would be cool to see Woodhead used kind of like Percy Harvin and Jeff Demps were at UF with Tebow but I would rather see Ryan Mallet when Brady is done, who has looked like a stud the few times he has played, I would compare him to the qb Brady replaced, Bledsoe.

It would be cool to see Riley Cooper go to the Pats, he is big physical receiver that can stretch the field, the Pats have no receiver opposite of Welker, Lloyd is mediocre and when Gronk is hurt he disappears, it was the same thing with Branch. In Cooper's 3 starts he averaged 70 yards per game which is well over 1k for a season, and that was with Vince Young I believe. He is just sitting on the Eagles bench rotting away while DeSean Jackson and Maclin decline.

there has to be someone else willing to utilize Tebow's talents, maybe one of Bellicheck's assistants will get a head coaching job.

TBProdigy

Guru
The jury is out, all the message boards are unanimously agreeing

The patriots are too small, too white, too slow, too weak.

This ignorance makes me feel like killing somebody