NFC/AFC Championship Games 2012-13

PHillisFan

Master
If he wins it still means there has never been a black qb to play a majority of the season and win the Super Bowl. Doug Williams came in during the playoffs going 0 -2 only tape with a different team really. Not enough tape on Colin either.

Doug Williams wouldn't have a ring without Jay Schroeder.

dwid

Hall of Famer
They might have toput Nate Ebmer out there at this rate. Too bad Edelman is on ir. maybe see Gregory play some corner

This Volkswagen commercial is crap, a White dad and son playing catch, yet they throw like girls and can't catch a single one.. Ridiculous

PHillisFan

Master
Good grief. I just realized if Baltimore wins it's still a lose-lose situation with the krapernick fiasco. The dwf media will be talking up ray lewis and his ridiculous dancing while they talk about the feel-good blindside krapernick story.

PHillisFan

Master
Don't worry guys, if NE advances the two headed warhead missle will be unleashed against SF. That is Welker and Woodhead. SF won't know what hit them.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Woodhead two short yardage runs still looked good!

Welker with a big catch but then drops one on third down. It's like he is over thinking things because he has little room for error after the Super Bowl drop. I know i made more mistakes when over thinking things trying to make up for something

Nobody watching this?

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I can sense how nervous everyone is. Another defensive stuggle. Then the Patriots are all banged up. Gronkowski would have
made a big difference. No one on the Ravens can cover him. Regardless, get the damn ball into Woodheads hands alot more. He
has almost broke off a big one twice now. He can only be effective with move chances to run and catch the ball. Come on Josh
McDaniels. Use your best players! Go Pats.

TBProdigy

Guru
Woodhead two short yardage runs still looked good!

Welker with a big catch but then drops one on third down. It's like he is over thinking things because he has little room for error after the Super Bowl drop. I know i made more mistakes when over thinking things trying to make up for something

Nobody watching this?

I was watching but there was a period of about 10 minutes where the game stalled, with nothing notable happening.

Has anybody else seen this joke of a commercial about Direc-tv, It starts off with your typical American couch potato family complaining about only being able to record 2 TV programs at once, like the biggest obstacle in their life is being unable to record all their favourite reality shows at once.

Claimjumper

Mentor
I was watching but there was a period of about 10 minutes where the game stalled, with nothing notable happening.

Has anybody else seen this joke of a commercial about Direc-tv, It starts off with your typical American couch potato family complaining about only being able to record 2 TV programs at once, like the biggest obstacle in their life is being unable to record all their favourite reality shows at once.

The sad thing is I've known several people that get upset about not being able to record multiple programs at once

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
For this game it doesn't matter how many carries Woodhead gets or how many receptions Welker gets.
It only matters that they make it to the Super Bowl by any means necessary.
If they don't get the opportunity to shine in the biggest game of the year, whatever they do in this game will be completely forgotten.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Not looking good for Sunday two weeks from now.

Old Scratch

Mentor
For this game it doesn't matter how many carries Woodhead gets or how many receptions Welker gets.
If they don't get the opportunity to shine in the biggest game of the year, whatever they do in this game will be completely forgotten.

They won't win if they don't use their best players.

TBProdigy

Guru
I got to be honest, I don't mind Ridley leaving the game after the fumble but I don't want to see anyone suffer a nasty injury like that

dwid

Hall of Famer
Yeah i don't care if Lloyd Vereen and ridley get 300 yards but utilizing Woodhead will help them move the ball

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The sad thing is I've known several people that get upset about not being able to record multiple programs at once

We need to go back to the days when a person had to walk across the room to the TV set to change the channel. Couch Potato Nation will regard it as the onset of the apocalypse.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Fumble recoveries are getting ridiculous with all the scrambling and guys not wanting to get off the pile hoping to snatch the ball from the guy who did recover it.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
NE is not going to win this game by running the ball....whether it be Woodhead or anyone else.