NFC/AFC Championship Games 2012-13

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Obvious hold by the linebacker of the 49ers on that pass.

Yep, but Harry Douglass's catch could easily have been overturned on review.

Yet another NFL team with a bad defense pays the price.

Old Scratch

Mentor
What a wonderful story. Now I get to hear all the dumbasses say, "I like that Kaepernick!"

PHillisFan

Master
Load of Krap. The dwf's must be foaming at the mouth. I hope krapernick tears his acl in the superbowl. Screw him and Harbaugh.

PHillisFan

Master
What a wonderful story. Now I get to hear all the dumbasses say, "I like that Kaepernick!"

Baltimore and NE have stronger defenses. Krapernick won't have this much success. Atlanta's was notoriously bad all season. I feel worse for Matt Ryan. Talk will continue he's a choker in the playoffs while they praise ugly ass krapernick.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There is no way that Atlanta should have lost that game. Matt Ryan had around 400 yards passing and only one turnover. That gentlemen is the ultimate example or horrible defense. As the saying goes, defense wins championships. I'm worried about the Pats. Hope they can get it done and get another chance at a ring!

VetForumWars

Fox has people openly announcing that more black offensive coordinators will be hired because they're black. Wow.

Old Scratch

Mentor
"There's a movement afoot by the diversity committee" lamenting over the lack of a black hire at HC or coordinator. Why do these people think "diverse" means majority black?

PHillisFan

Master
Fox has people openly announcing that more black offensive coordinators will be hired because they're black. Wow.

Really? I saw the headline at cbs. It said they were considering the rooney rule on assistants. Same affirmative action garbage.

dwid

Hall of Famer
It's New England or bust.
yep

Its not like Colin was great this game, a game manager at best, 188 yards passing 1 td, 2 rushes for 21 yards. Matt Ryan had 312 yards 3 tds 1 int. his running game produced a whopping 64 yards 3.4 ypc. 49ers 4.6 ypc w the d playing better than Atlanta. This game was all on Ryan's back. Can't say the same for Colin

PHillisFan

Master
"There's a movement afoot by the diversity committee" lamenting over the lack of a black hire at HC or coordinator. Why do these people think "diverse" means majority black?

Because diversity is exclusive to blacks. Asians and Hispanics don't really apply. There's a lack of Hispanic and Asian assistants in the league but you don't hear them crying.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Because diversity is exclusive to blacks. Asians and Hispanics don't really apply. There's a lack of Hispanic and Asian assistant in the league but you don't hear them crying.

All this illustrates is the mentality of blacks in this country. They continually cry and whine about their plight in this terribly rascist sociesty and society appeases them in anyway possible.

PHillisFan

Master
It's just proving to fans that things aren't being based on merit in football, if it applies to coaching what stops it from applying to players?

It hasn't. The Cornerback position is now exclusive to blacks only. Corners can no longer be white in the nfl. Jason Sehorn was the last corner to be taken serious and that was long ago.

PHillisFan

Master
All this illustrates is the mentality of blacks in this country. They continually cry and whine about their plight in this terribly rascist sociesty and society appeases them in anyway possible.

Yep. Whites don't owe them squat. They can go complain to the arabs and their own people who got the slave trade going before the white man did.

dwid

Hall of Famer
It hasn't. The Cornerback position is now exclusive to blacks only. Corners can no longer be white in the nfl. Jason Sehorn was the last corner to be taken serious and that was long ago.
It's not instant. Fans are just starting to get fed up with the aa stuff, literally like 2 or 3 days ago the talks about hiring more black coaches just for the hell of it

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Whoever makes it from the AFC championship game needs to win the super bowl or we will see the black quarterback movement pushed into high gear. White QBs with superior ability will be pushed down in the draft due to their skin color.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's a good thing there aren't any more Harbaugh brothers. :amen:

dwid

Hall of Famer
Whoever makes it from the AFC championship game needs to win the super bowl or we will see the black quarterback movement pushed into high gear. White QBs with superior ability will be pushed down in the draft due to their skin color.
If he wins it still means there has never been a black qb to play a majority of the season and win the Super Bowl. Doug Williams came in during the playoffs going 0 -2 only tape with a different team really. Not enough tape on Colin either.

davidholly

Mentor
The Falcons game plan was well suited to stopping the 49ers offense their players just suck and wear out way too fast.