NFC/AFC Championship Games 2012-13

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Please refrain from slurs of races, in this case of a race/religion. We can express ourselves without stooping to that level.

Ryan has been pinpoint accurate all season. He's up there with Drew Brees as the most accurate QBs in the league.

PHillisFan

Master
Dwfs are going to be crying that they didn't run enough option plays like when Joe Webb looked terrible, even though the option stopped working after the first two drives nd little team experience w running it

They are going to whine regardless. They will first throw Harbaugh under the bus and make excuses for Krapernick.

davidholly

Mentor
Throwback QB just threw a perfect TD pass that only his receiver could get to.

This game is fantastic thus far. And from what I see on the Falcons depth chart, they are starting 4 white lineman and a white fullback. They also have two white tight ends behind Tony Gonzalez and Kroy Biermann on defense.

Matt Ryan currently has a passer rating of 158.3 and the magic mulatto is sporting a 42.4.

GOOOOOOOO Matty Ice!:biggrin:

PHillisFan

Master
That's fine. Keep running the ball and kill the clock. You're not getting the big play krapernick. The falcons will keep scoring and the 49ers won't be able to catch up no matter how many yards they get on the ground.

Phall

Master
Apologies for that impolitick adage. When I called Arthur Blank a "heeb", I was callous to ignore such storied legatees as:

- Red Sea Pedestrian
- Rootless Cosmopolitan
- Two Percenter
- Non-sovereign Regal
- Wandering Undesirable
- Sure Usurer
- Lox Smith

I can't possibly cheer for a team that touts some missing link named "Jacquizz Rogers"... inaptly named because he has surely never passed a "quiz" in his life.

8CP0djB.jpg

Ohh, that's what that means.

PHillisFan

Master
Atlanta's defense is blowing assignments. They are making it easy for krapernick.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I turned the game on after reading how well Atlanta was doing and how poorly the 49ers were doing in this thread and boom--three point game, Krapernick looks great, Ryan looked like crap (from what I saw). I guess the enthusiasm should be tempered.

Here's to hoping Matt Ryan can get another touchdown before the half, as they deperately need it. I really didn't want this game to be a nail biter, lol.

PHillisFan

Master
I turned the game on after reading how well Atlanta was doing and how poorly the 49ers were doing in this thread and boom--three point game, Krapernick looks great, Ryan looked like crap (from what I saw). I guess the enthusiasm should be tempered.

Crap? Ryan is playing lights out! He's the only reason Atlanta is still in the game.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ryan has to stay hot in the second half because the 49ers have quickly solved Atlanta's crappy defense. I think he will.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Crap? Ryan is playing lights out! He's the only reason Atlanta is still in the game.

The drive I saw he made some bad throws but he was very much on target on the last drive. So I guess it's going to be another 40+ point game for both teams. It's now a battle to see which coal black defense will have the most break downs and give up the most big plays.

PHillisFan

Master
Ryan has to stay hot in the second half because the 49ers have quickly solved Atlanta's crappy defense. I think he will.

I agree. Atlanta's defense started out hot, but now they are blowing coverage. Mike Nolan is going to have to change it up. Mike Nolan used to be the HC for the 49ers. I am sure he wants this one just as bad.

PHillisFan

Master
The drive I saw he made some bad throws but he was very much on target on the last drive. So I guess it's going to be another 40+ point game for both teams. It's now a battle to see which coal black defense will have the most break downs and give up the most big plays.

LOL too true. As long as the Falcon's offense keeps scoring they won't have to look back.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I still would like to know what those yellow lapel pins are that all the Fox announcers wear every week. . . Wouldn't surprise me if they're some kind of Subway promotion.