More Propoganda on dating

Europe

Mentor
Yea, I posted that under Yahoo. They always show that now. It's mostly a black guy and a white woman.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The rootless cosmos (of the Globalist Elite) continue the mass push of miscegenation to undermine the White race.

Steve Patriot

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Black, white, brown, yellow....it's all a matter of personal opinion and nothing else. Personally, I prefer White/tanned, but I do have a thing for latinas.Edited by: Steve Patriot

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Steve Patriot said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Black, white, brown, yellow....it's all a matter of personal opinion and nothing else. Personally, I prefer White/tanned, but I do have a thing for latinas.

what a worthless first post ...
smiley5.gif
mayhap you aren't where you belong, mate.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
<div>
Steve Patriot said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Black, white, brown, yellow....it's all a matter of personal opinion and nothing else. Personally, I prefer White/tanned, but I do have a thing for latinas.
</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>what a worthless first post ...
smiley5.gif
mayhap you aren't where you belong, mate. </div>

Ditto. I don't know exactly what kind of Patriot Steve is, but it sure isn't a race Patriot.

Steve Patriot

What's a race Patriot? How was my 1st post useless? People should have the right to choose who they want to be with, regardless of skin color. Most races prefer their own races anyway.

BtwI joined this site because I think you guys have the "caste system" all nailed down. Edited by: Steve Patriot

C Darwin

Mentor
Steve Patriot said:
People should have the right to choose who they want to be with, regardless of skin color.
So what choices are you making to sustain your ancestry?

Steve Patriot

C Darwin said:
Steve Patriot said:
People should have the right to choose who they want to be with, regardless of skin color.
So what choices are you making to sustain your ancestry?

I'd say the vast majority, something like 95% of the population, don't think about keeping the gene pool going. America will beplenty white as soon as the influx of illiegal immigrationfromforeign nationsis stopped by somebody. The White race won't be extinct becaise like I said (and this has been pointed out here I'm sure), most races prefer others. I just don't thinka few "defecters" should be chasited for finding somebody they enjoy being around.Edited by: Steve Patriot

Europe

Mentor
It's seems many black guys like white women, but not too many white guys like black women. so the white guy is losing out when black guys take a white women away from us. If it's a very small % like 1/2 it doesn't matter, but what if it gets to like 7-10%? White men will have fewer choices. Especially if they take the good looking white women away. If I couldn't get a white women I liked, then I'd probably would prefer East Asians.

Europe

Mentor
Has there ever been a Gallup Poll on race preference? I'll be if given a choice, a large amount of black men would choose a white woman, but white men wouldn't prefer a black woman. Just wondering if anybody came across a poll like that.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Europe, I haven't seen a poll on it, but I would agree with you that it would be that way.

Steve Patriot, if you agree with us on the caste system, why not post on that first instead of proclaiming your preferences for women which are likely to make you look suspicious from the start? Not a good way to introduce yourself to the board.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Steve Patriot said:
What's a race Patriot? How was my 1st post useless? People should have the right to choose who they want to be with, regardless of skin color. Most races prefer their own races anyway.

BtwI joined this site because I think you guys have the "caste system" all nailed down.

your first post is worthless because there are over 10,000 threads on this board, with most of them dedicated to discussing White athletes, the Caste System, orthe double standards that prop up the non-white population in America in many realms of society.

and yetyou were"inspired" to make your first contribution to the boards supporting interracial relationships. wow... what a great notion!perhaps i should have been excited about sucha "wonderful" contribution to the site ... i guess we should've rolled out the red carpet to welcome you and your "enlightened" idea of breeding White folks out of existence.
smiley11.gif

if you think we have the Caste System "nailed down" how about you contribute something useful on one of those threads instead of boasting about your urge to go bang some uglybrown broad.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The White woman is the most beautiful woman on the face of the planet (bar none). The superiority of the great White race includes physical beauty, in addition to the other innumerous attributes. While there may be pretty women in other races, all-in-all the White woman trumps them all (and that's a FACT...not opinion)!Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
The White woman is the most beautiful woman on the face of the planet (bar none). The superiority of the great White race includes physical beauty, in addition to the other innumerous attributes. While there may be pretty women in other races, all-in-all the White woman trumps them all (and that's a FACT...not opinion)!

Amen to that Brother!

green fire317

Banned
yeah i agree white women are the only women on the planet who can have attributes like blond hair, blue eyes, red hair, green eyes, brown hair, hazel eyes, black hair, brown eyes or any combination of the attributes listed above.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't think white women hate white men. While some might it is because of this media worshipping of blacks that is brainwashing these young females.

The show Flavor of Love comes mind. Why would any white women go on a tv show to try and date an ugly black crackhead? I know there is money involved and all but I truly believe some of those white women on the show very really into the midget negro.

chris371

Mentor
Try going to a club in brazil as a white european. I have a friend who goes to brazil all the time, he says the women there go crazy about white guys because we are exotic there.

Same goes for africa. Ive a friend who worked over there and he had his pick of the black "women" because he was considered exotic.

Ill take a blonde german girl over 100000000 african or brazilian women!

green fire317

Banned
chris371 said:
Try going to a club in brazil as a white european. I have a friend who goes to brazil all the time, he says the women there go crazy about white guys because we are exotic there.

Same goes for africa. Ive a friend who worked over there and he had his pick of the black "women" because he was considered exotic.

yeah i hear ya, European women are the best.Edited by: green fire317

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
green fire317 said:
chris371 said:

yeah i hear ya, European women are the best.

Amen to that! white women look the best and are the best! Edited by: Jack Lambert