More Propoganda on dating

moose said:
why do so many white women seem to hate the white man? why?
<div>
</div><div>Organized Jewry has been responsible for the pushing of a Radical Feminist agenda that includes getting White Women to hate White Men!</div><div>
</div><div>Also notice how on the TV shows that White Males are always shown in a negative light, also in the commercials as well! (there is even sub-forum dedicated to this on this very forum I see!) This Chinese Water torture of negative images eventually has acumulative effect.</span></div><div>
</div><div>Even mainstream sources have mega lists of the types pushing this Radical Feminsim, look!</div><div>
</div><div>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_feminists</div>

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Niroy Stonebreaker said:
moose said:
why do so many white women seem to hate the white man? why?
<div></div><div>Organized Jewry has been responsible for the pushing of a Radical Feminist agenda that includes getting White Women to hate White Men!</div><div></div><div>Also notice how on the TV shows that White Males are always shown in a negative light, also in the commercials as well!  (there is even sub-forum dedicated to this on this very forum I see!)  This Chinese Water torture of negative images eventually has a &lt;span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; border-collapse: collapse; white-space: pre; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "&gt;cumulative effect.&lt;/span&gt;</div><div></div><div>Even mainstream sources have mega lists of the types pushing this Radical Feminsim, look!</div><div></div><div>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_feminists</div>

Niroy, good post & welcome to Caste Football sir.

Since you gents brought up favorite females...my wife comes from German & Polish stock. In my single days, I always preferred Aryan gals (blonde with blue or green eyes).

That list of Jewish feminists is a rogues gallery of women I can't stand. Are there any non-jewish feminists?
Lastly, Buffy the Vampire slayer is jewish!? That was a surprise.

screamingeagle said:
Lastly, Buffy the Vampire slayer is jewish!? That was a surprise.

Are you talking about Kristy Swanson or Sarah Michelle-Gellar?
smiley36.gif
(some of us are old enough to remember when Swanson was the only Buffy.)

Anyhow yes Gellar is a Jewess and Gellar in fact is a pretty typical Jewish last name from my understanding.