more of the same ...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
on foxsports today ... The 10 People We Wish Would Go Away.

4athletes were named, and yes. you guessed it. all of them are White.

#1 Pete Rose
#2 Lance Armstrong
#6 Jeremy Mayfield
#9 David Beckham

out of all theathletes in theworld to get rid of, they choose these 4? wow. just wow.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It never seems to end. Unreal!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I would definitely put T.O. on that list lol wtf? How could the drama queen not make it?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If Lance Armstrong hadn't overcome cancer he would have been thoroughly demonized by the media by now. As it is they can barely stand him because he's one of the greatest and most successful athletes ever and thusdemands some of the limelight away from the worship of black affletes, and add to that the fact that he's very confident. You could tell from the coverage (or lack thereof) of the Tour de France that the media is ready to turn on him.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Soon Phelps will be on this list...

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
You forgot Brett Favre, with whom they started the list:

1) Pete Rose
2) Lance Armstrong
3) Erin Andrews (white female sportscaster)
4) BCS Commissioner John Swofford (white)
5) Lane Kiffen (white)
6) Jeremy Mayfield (white)
7) Omar Minaya
8) President Obama (for his weak throw to home)
9) David Beckham (white)
10) Twittering athletes (athletes who use twitter)

All but Minaya and Obama are white.

Notably missing from this list in my opinion, in no particular order:

1) Michael Vick
2) Terrel Owens
3) Oprah Winfrey
4) Jesse Jackson
5) Al Sharpton
6) The Clintons (2-for-1)
7) George Soros
8) Al Gore and all Global Warming Nuts
9) Obama
10) Barry Bonds

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Of course, if he hadn't retired "prima donna" Brett Farve would be number one.

Yeah, where is T.O. and Shaq on this list. Honestly, I get sick of hearing about what Shaq does that isn't related to basketball.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Good point, Jack. I forgot about Shaq. He can leave and take Kobe with him.

Wait.. I forgot LeBron James, that short guy from Philadelphia with all the tattoos, that other guy... never mind, there are too many too list. They can take the entire NBA. Edited by: White Shogun

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't mind seeing the overrated "King" and Kobe packing it up for good. Also, right now, two of the four cycling headlines on FOX sports have something about Favre and "how everyone in the whole world is glad Farve is gone." No one more than caste wannabe Kevin Hench. I absolutly hate this guy. Notice how Tony Dungy contemplated retirement about every year Farve did, and no one mentions him. Kevin Hench wants to thank Brett Farve for retiring.

Also, this moron thinks the Vikes WILL be better with good ol' Turdvaris starting under center for them. This insightful writer thinks Jackson will pick up where he left off last season. He says Jackson will have a big year. I wouldn't be surprised if this "expert" has Jackson starting for his fantasy team. Did poor Hench get shoved into his locker too much in high school, with Schein, he is the biggest caste writer on FOX sports.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9867096/Dear-Brett:-Thanks-for-finally-quitting

Also, I noticed this headline too. MLB, NHL, NBA back bid to ban two Vikes Interesting they would do that. Don't get me wrong those two deserve it. The only thing blocking it now is the DWJ (Drunk white Judge) in Minnesota.

Taco

Guru
Lance Armstrong? really? them man who overcame testicular cancer...wow, this writer is a class act. And i'm pretty sure Erin Andrews didnt ask for a man to videotape her through a peephole...

Anyways, i kind of like T.O. I know you guys will hate me, but i like him. I dont like Vick though...i would love nothing more than to stop hearing about this jack*ss. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are 2 people id like to stop hearing about also, im sick of them bringing up racism in everything that involves black & white people. They are continuing the tension between blacks and whites in this country

Don Wassall said:
If Lance Armstrong hadn't overcome cancer he would have been thoroughly demonized by the media by now.  As it is they can barely stand him because he's one of the greatest and most successful athletes ever and thus demands some of the limelight away from the worship of black affletes, and add to that the fact that he's very confident.  You could tell from the coverage (or lack thereof) of the Tour de France that the media is ready to turn on him. 

We can thank Armstrong for creating the most pathetic item to saturate American culture since the "awareness ribbon"--the yellow "Livestrong" bracelet, which Boobi Americani have been wearing for the past four or five years (completely wearing out its welcome). Not surprisingly, these tacky, cheap rubber bracelets now come in every color of the rainbow for some pretensious social cause du jour. So, in a nutshell, having him on the list is justified. Plus he was involved with the equally annoying Sheryl Crow.

Jack Lambert said:
Of course, if he hadn't retired "prima donna" Brett Farve would be number one.

Yeah, where is T.O. and Shaq on this list. Honestly, I get sick of hearing about what Shaq does that isn't related to basketball.

Favre should've been on that list. ESPN would have you think that his day-to-day diva act is important news. Kind of shocked that Minaya is on that list, but this was probably a blessing in disguise. Minaya's dream of having Los Mets tried and failed to materialize. Instead of him they should've put Manny Ramirez on that list.

Jimmy Chitwood said:
<div> </div>
<div>4 athletes were named, and yes. you guessed it. all of them are White.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>#1 Pete Rose</div>
<div>#2 Lance Armstrong</div>
<div>#6 Jeremy Mayfield</div>
<div>#9 David Beckham</div>
<div> </div>
<div>out of all the athletes in the world to get rid of, they choose these 4? wow. just wow.</div>

Why Pete Rose is on that list is a puzzler.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
OldSchoolBoy75 said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
<div> </div>
<div>4 athletes were named, and yes. you guessed it. all of them are White.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>#1 Pete Rose</div>
<div>#2 Lance Armstrong</div>
<div>#6 Jeremy Mayfield</div>
<div>#9 David Beckham</div>
<div> </div>
<div>out of all the athletes in the world to get rid of, they choose these 4? wow. just wow.</div>

Why Pete Rose is on that list is a puzzler.

Yeah, he only been in the news recently for less than a week. But, being a white athlete who had a problem, the media hates him and wants him gone for good.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
OldSchoolBoy75 said:
Don Wassall said:
If Lance Armstrong hadn't overcome cancer he would have been thoroughly demonized by the media by now. As it is they can barely stand him because he's one of the greatest and most successful athletes ever and thusdemands some of the limelight away from the worship of black affletes, and add to that the fact that he's very confident. You could tell from the coverage (or lack thereof) of the Tour de France that the media is ready to turn on him.

We can thank Armstrong for creating the most pathetic item to saturate American culture since the "awareness ribbon"--the yellow "Livestrong" bracelet, which Boobi Americani have been wearing for the past four or five years (completely wearing out its welcome). Not surprisingly, these tacky, cheap rubber bracelets now come in every color of the rainbow for some pretensious social cause du jour. So, in a nutshell, having him on the list is justified. Plus he was involved with the equally annoying Sheryl Crow.

I'm wearing a livestrong bracelet right now, that is a a stupid comment.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Lance Armstrong is one of the greatest athletes of all time, and Charlie Hustle is one of the the best baseball players to ever step on the diamond. White Shogun's list a solid, and I'd add Spike Lee, Russell Simmons, Pac(ked)man Jones & Bimbo Lice!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
How can I want Jeremy Mayfield go away when I don't know who he is???

This list can't be for real....how bout Chad Ochocinco?? O yea I forgot the DWF's like him and think he's funny.

Edit to add: If "they" want to give Erin Andrews away, I'll gladly take her!
smiley2.gif
Edited by: Freethinker

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Freethinker said:

This list can't be for real....how bout Chad Ochocinco?? O yea I forgot the DWF's like him and think he's funny.

smiley2.gif

I was going to add Ocho Cinco as well, but truth is... he has kinda disappeared, lol. He made all that flap about changing his name and then can't catch a pass. Excellent.
smiley20.gif

White Shogun said:
Freethinker said:

smiley2.gif

I was going to add Ocho Cinco as well, but truth is... he has kinda disappeared, lol. He made all that flap about changing his name and then can't catch a pass. Excellent.
smiley20.gif

ESPN still thinks OchoStinko is important news. He should be on that list.

Europe

Mentor
I thought we got rid of Rodman, but then he pops up on that Trump show and has all the white women on that show all over him.

Europe said:
I thought we got rid of Rodman, but then he pops up on that Trump show and has all the white women on that show all over him.

Trump's a mack daddy, Rodman's his pet, and all those White chicks salivating over Rodman are nothing but a bunch of mudsharks.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
OldSchoolBoy75 said:
Europe said:

Trump's a mack daddy, Rodman's his pet, and all those White chicks salivating over Rodman are nothing but a bunch of mudsharks.

Amen! Rottenman's freakshow is all to garner press/PR for himself. He was an overhyped, one-dimensional player in the NBA. BTW, Carmen Electra is a world-class harlot & disgrace to the White race!