MLB 2022 Season

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Mike Trout has been out again for over a week now. Some type of rib cage injury. Not sure if he'll be back this year or not. Now Bobby Witt Jr. after steaking his 20th base, limps off the field with a hamstring injury. Ranger Corey Seager hits his 23rd home run and goes out for an undisclosed reason.
One of the few bright spots continues to be Paul Goldsmidt. He hit his 23rd and 24th home run today. His career high is 36 which he's accomplished twice.
Goldschmidt leads the league in Runs, BA:, OBP., SLG, OPS, and OPS+. Hopefully

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mike Trout has been out again for over a week now. Some type of rib cage injury. Not sure if he'll be back this year or not. Now Bobby Witt Jr. after steaking his 20th base, limps off the field with a hamstring injury. Ranger Corey Seager hits his 23rd home run and goes out for an undisclosed reason.
One of the few bright spots continues to be Paul Goldsmidt. He hit his 23rd and 24th home run today. His career high is 36 which he's accomplished twice.
Goldschmidt leads the league in Runs, BA:, OBP., SLG, OPS, and OPS+. Hopefully

Mike Trout will be back for the next series. I saw an interview where he said he would only miss the first 3 game series after the MLB All Star Game. So good news and I hope his back and rib cage are better with the rest he has had.

Paul Goldschmidt is just such an incredible all around player. A true superstar in Baseball that doesn't get near enough praise. I'm hoping he can lead the league in batting average along with breaking his personal home run best for a season. I still
am amazed to this day that the Diamondbacks let him get away. He was the franchise player and the Dbacks have been horrible ever since the trades quite a few years ago now.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I guess things didn't go like he expected. Sorry but he did expect to be back and said it in the interview. Now all we can do is hope and pray he gets better soon. Very bad luck for Trout. The last 3 or 4 years has really hurt his legacy.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/34286311/los-angeles-angels-mike-trout-rib-back-il-eligible
That's why I was saying it's uncertain whether he'll return this year or not. Last season's minor calf issue made him miss most the year. Could this be another season ending injury?

Rocky B

Master
I’ve always been a baseball guy, but haven’t paid too much attention lately....But holy crap, there are some teams that seem like they are 80% hispanic.....A lot of them batting .230......It’s getting like football, don’t play the white kids from bad ass college teams in favor of the minority with the magical upside......F@ck....

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ve always been a baseball guy, but haven’t paid too much attention lately....But holy crap, there are some teams that seem like they are 80% hispanic.....A lot of them batting .230......It’s getting like football, don’t play the white kids from bad ass college teams in favor of the minority with the magical upside......F@ck....

Lol yup. Brewers have a loaded pitching staff this season and average player in their lineup is hitting .220 . Trash.

Warhawk_46

Master
So it looks like Trout has a pretty rare spinal condition. He might be destined for more time as a DH moving forward.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
A couple of solid middle infielders not getting much attention are Dodgers Gavin Lux and Cubs Nico Hoerner. Both are hovering around .300 batting and putting up solid offensive numbers otherwise.

Phall

Master
The Yanks traded some Central American pitching prospects to the Royals for star outfielder Andrew Benintendi. Benintendi was slandered by the media after missing Kansas City's road trip to Toronto because he has not taken the deadly vaxx. The Yankees were not dissuaded in adding him anyway.

Some unsourced reports are floating around that Benintendi now intends to get the deadly vaxx so that he can travel to Canada. This would be unfortunate, as it demonstrates both a lack of resolve and a legitimate risk to his long-term health, including but not limited to his circulatory system functionality and sperm motility. Hopefully, Benintendi is just finding a noble hoax-doctor to squirt out his dosages into the trash and sign his card. Despite the pernicious and sadistic nature of most doctors, a few such good ones exist.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Yanks traded some Central American pitching prospects to the Royals for star outfielder Andrew Benintendi. Benintendi was slandered by the media after missing Kansas City's road trip to Toronto because he has not taken the deadly vaxx. The Yankees were not dissuaded in adding him anyway.

Some unsourced reports are floating around that Benintendi now intends to get the deadly vaxx so that he can travel to Canada. This would be unfortunate, as it demonstrates both a lack of resolve and a legitimate risk to his long-term health, including but not limited to his circulatory system functionality and sperm motility. Hopefully, Benintendi is just finding a noble hoax-doctor to squirt out his dosages into the trash and sign his card. Despite the pernicious and sadistic nature of most doctors, a few such good ones exist.
This whole situation is absurd, starting with the country of Canada still treating a common cold level virus as if it were some deadly plague. Then I think that Major League Baseball should be shamed and denounced for not standing up for their players and their medical autonomy. Instead they cow-towed to Canada and their 1 team.

Why should the Blue Jays get a competitive advantage, by being able to ban players from facing them when they play at home? This week the Cardinals were forced to play without their best 2 players, Goldschmidt and Arenado. Before the allstar break, the Royals basically fielded a minor league roster, as they had 10 guys banned from playing. The Blue Jays easily won 3 out of 4. This is all horseshit. What MLB should have done was pressure the Canadian government to drop their restrictions, rather than bully their players. They could have forced the Jays to play in Buffalo again and perhaps the negative attention would have blown back on the Canadian tyrants. F the MLB.

Phall

Master
This whole situation is absurd, starting with the country of Canada still treating a common cold level virus as if it were some deadly plague. Then I think that Major League Baseball should be shamed and denounced for not standing up for their players and their medical autonomy. Instead they cow-towed to Canada and their 1 team.

Why should the Blue Jays get a competitive advantage, by being able to ban players from facing them when they play at home? This week the Cardinals were forced to play without their best 2 players, Goldschmidt and Arenado. Before the allstar break, the Royals basically fielded a minor league roster, as they had 10 guys banned from playing. The Blue Jays easily won 3 out of 4. This is all horseshit. What MLB should have done was pressure the Canadian government to drop their restrictions, rather than bully their players. They could have forced the Jays to play in Buffalo again and perhaps the negative attention would have blown back on the Canadian tyrants. F the MLB.

I thought of this laughable and disgusting rule in the same way... until I was told that our Freedom Democracy USA has the exact same measure! You can't get into the USA without a vaxx card, so every single Toronto Blue Jay has complied or at least claims to, and that's a clear condition of playing for that team.

I'm not keeping count, but only 'Western World' countries (Europe, North America, Australia/New Zealand) ever banned entry based on medical status. Denmark reversed its vaxx passport decision earlier this spring, and many others have followed suit or will do so soon. Always subject to change, but as of this season, feel free to go to your local airport without a mask and fly to your Danish vacation.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I thought of this laughable and disgusting rule in the same way... until I was told that our Freedom Democracy USA has the exact same measure! You can't get into the USA without a vaxx card, so every single Toronto Blue Jay has complied or at least claims to, and that's a clear condition of playing for that team.

I'm not keeping count, but only 'Western World' countries (Europe, North America, Australia/New Zealand) ever banned entry based on medical status. Denmark reversed its vaxx passport decision earlier this spring, and many others have followed suit or will do so soon. Always subject to change, but as of this season, feel free to go to your local airport without a mask and fly to your Danish vacation.
That’s right! I forgot that the USGay under our jewish regime, hiding under the mask of demented Biden, have rules just as tyrannical.

But the leftists who run MLB could have still used the playbook from last year and pressured the Jays to play in Buffalo to keep everyone eligible for every game. They could have used a fake and gay excuse like they wanted to stop the international spread of Covid-1984 or monkey pox or whatever is fashionable at the moment.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dodgers add Joey Gallo for the stretch run.

That's a great addition to their roster. They have been the best team in baseball over the last 5 to 10 years. Amazing to watch the Dodgers.

I heard there is a good chance Mike Trout might be back within two weeks. He is feeling better every week and back to light conditioning. Let's hope his back and torso problems go away. It's really
ruining his career. It's similar to the some of the problems Don Mattingly had with the Yankees many years ago.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Paul Goldschmidt is having an epic season! The guy gets better with age. If it's want's for A.Judge having such a big year Paul G. would
be the favorite to win the triple crown for hitting, rbis and homers and he would have won the mvp. Regardless the guy is just incredible
to watch on and off the diamond. A true superstar that the kids can look up to.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another dinger for Trout tonight. #31

I believe that was Trouts 341st of his career. He should be over 400 homeruns but he just missed too much time with injuries. We need
him to stay healthy as he still is one of the greatest ever. I want him to be the Greatest of All Time!

Warhawk_46

Master
Trout with another HR tonight - 32 for the season. If you look at the leaderboard he is right there with everyone (exception being Judge) and has played around 20 fewer games. He is around 3rd place for OPS at .982; around 4th or so for slugging. He stands at 4.7 WAR and with his hit streak just may get to around 6 before season’s end. We’re he not injured for so many games we would be seeing another 8 WAR season.

Simply put, he remains phenomenal. I like the idea of him DH every few games to keep his back fresher.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
NL MVP Paul Goldschmidt hit his 35th home run and 108th RBI and leads the league in batting average, OBP., SLG., OPS., OPS+., RBI., and total bases.
He's only one home run behind Kyle Schwarber. Goldschmidt with a legit chance for the triple crown!

icsept

Master
Rule change approved outlawing the infield shift. Two players must be on each side of 2nd base. Pretty pathetic, in my opinion.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mike Trout has been on fire. He hit his 33rd homerun tonight and had two more runs batted in! To think where he could have been without
missing 6 weeks of the season. Either way I'm so glad he is back and in fine form. Let's hope he can hit 40 homers before the season ends. With about 27 games to go it's possible. Trout could have easily hit 50 plus homers if he had stayed healthy all season.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Mike Trout has been on fire. He hit his 33rd homerun tonight and had two more runs batted in! To think where he could have been without
missing 6 weeks of the season. Either way I'm so glad he is back and in fine form. Let's hope he can hit 40 homers before the season ends. With about 27 games to go it's possible. Trout could have easily hit 50 plus homers if he had stayed healthy all season.
Career home run number 343 puts him in 100th place among all time leaders. As mentioned, before he could easily be over 400 if not for Covid and injury.