Miscellaneous

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I have to admit I'm surprised at how much coverage this is getting. Also, a Black host on RBN said on his broadcast that his experience is that "Black cops are by far the most violent" and even repeated it again for clarification. And he himself is a former cop. This is very interesting and the media HAS to have a reason for this, guaranteed.

Last edited:
We are all different people so no one is going to see this all the same way but I just got done watching some of the video and that's pretty gut turning. If there was audio with the Rodney King incident I probably would not have had so much sympathy for the cops. Something obviously precipitated this. The dude I am assuming set these guys off and is not shown in the video but I would have taken off running as well as aggressive as the cops initially looked to be. I'm surprised there are no riots going on at the moment. Prolly tonight.

Kaptain

Master
If the victim were White not only would this not be newsworthy the officers would be commended. It wasn't gut-wrenching in the least for me. Yep, the one cop took some unneccessary shots but that's about it - big deal. Ashley Babbitt who was an unarmed woman shot without warning and the officer was treated like a hero. I'm guessing the guy did a George Floyd and ate his drugs which actually caused his death. Remember how all the media including the conservative media was calling for heads of the officers involved in George Floyd. Then a couple weeks later some people came to their senses and realized he swallowed lethal doses of drugs, resisted arrest, and was a career criminal. No logical thinking person would otherwise believe the light pessure put on the back of his neck while he was talking and even turning his head suffocated him. The left is in a bit of catch 22 - 5 black men may face life sentences while they blame anti-black racism. It's all just too transparent. Quite clearly the chaos order has gone out with riots over nothing in Atlanta and now this. I think it means the devils are making a bigger move - more steps towards total war with Russia? Reparations? It's all coming. A little chaos as a distraction and a reason albeit illogical for the devils to make their moves and push their agenda even more.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
If the victim were White not only would this not be newsworthy the officers would be commended. It wasn't gut-wrenching in the least for me. Yep, the one cop took some unneccessary shots but that's about it - big deal. Ashley Babbitt who was an unarmed woman shot without warning and the officer was treated like a hero. I'm guessing the guy did a George Floyd and ate his drugs which actually caused his death. Remember how all the media including the conservative media was calling for heads of the officers involved in George Floyd. Then a couple weeks later some people came to their senses and realized he swallowed lethal doses of drugs, resisted arrest, and was a career criminal. No logical thinking person would otherwise believe the light pessure put on the back of his neck while he was talking and even turning his head suffocated him. The left is in a bit of catch 22 - 5 black men may face life sentences while they blame anti-black racism. It's all just too transparent. Quite clearly the chaos order has gone out with riots over nothing in Atlanta and now this. I think it means the devils are making a bigger move - more steps towards total war with Russia? Reparations? It's all coming. A little chaos as a distraction and a reason albeit illogical for the devils to make their moves and push their agenda even more.
Yep. Nothing, and I mean nothing happened to him at all. Not even the so-called "alt-media" raised much of a stink. There indeed must be a plan to use this current event, even though committed by the second-most coddled group in the ussa, to further (((their))) agenda.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Good post. And sadly you are probably right that this “chaos” is to distract from something much worse. They can turn these negro riots on and off like a light switch.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Good post. And sadly you are probably right that this “chaos” is to distract from something much worse. They can turn these negro riots on and off like a light switch.
Excellent monologue by Tucker on this subject. Ignore the very beginning when he's talking about M&Ms:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Excellent monologue by Tucker on this subject. Ignore the very beginning when he's talking about M&Ms:

Tucker's monologue pretty much summed it up. This is where we are. Anybody who thinks there's still justice and fairness and equity (that's what the lefties always claim that they want) is living in another time and another universe.

wile

Master

Cougars Are Heading East. We Should Welcome Them.​

I'd like to see mountain lions back in the eastern half of the country. Penn State teams are referred to as Nittany Lions, after nearby Mount Nittany that oversees the university. Cougars were common in the east until the beginning of the 20th century.

View attachment 3715

We had one or more in our area which is about an easy day's drive West of you. I thought it would be the usual idiot's letting their pets go but the conservation office says they are from South Dakota.

Flint

Mentor

Posted only for the lulz, not being a "conservative" I could care less about what blacks do, if they can figure it out good if not well then it's not called "Evolution" for nothing.
Problem with that approach is we are all stuck in the same country with these idiots and they will heavily influence the future of ourselves and our kids.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Posted only for the lulz, not being a "conservative" I could care less about what blacks do, if they can figure it out good if not well then it's not called "Evolution" for nothing.
Well, at least the comments section is good. People just speaking the truth. The "hate speech" snowflake crowd hates when people are honest about facts...

wile

Master
Everyone in that gym thinks themselves a moral superior to any rando conservative much less us real talkers. Conservatives don't have enough sense to realize that and hence the cynical grifting that it is up to Whites to fix them or do whatever to make those people's lives better. I'll pass they got nothing positive for me I got nothing for them.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure if this story was shared on here when the original charges were brought against this British lady silently praying outside an abortion center and was arrested. Yes, she was arrested for praying in her heart and mind, literally not speaking out loud outside the abortion clinic. She was not charged with trespassing nor was she trespassing. She was arrested for silently, non-verbally praying, literally . This is where we are folks. She was by herself alone and was literally arrested for thought crimes. The good news is the charges were dropped today but actually could be reinstated. The court stated that the charges could definitely be reinstated if more evidence was brought forth to convict her of the crime. They want a conviction!
God bless this woman and may all her enemies be foiled.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure if this story was shared on here when the original charges were brought against this British lady silently praying outside an abortion center and was arrested. Yes, she was arrested for praying in her heart and mind, literally not speaking out loud outside the abortion clinic. She was not charged with trespassing nor was she trespassing. She was arrested for silently, non-verbally praying, literally . This is where we are folks. She was by herself alone and was literally arrested for thought crimes. The good news is the charges were dropped today but actually could be reinstated. The court stated that the charges could definitely be reinstated if more evidence was brought forth to convict her of the crime. They want a conviction!
God bless this woman and may all her enemies be foiled.
Yes this is great. God bless her for trying to pray for the unborn babies. We live in such a sick society but we must always remember that
there are still alot of good men and women around the world fighting for what's right in the face of evil. Never give up hope!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Yes indeed WL. I truly believe that despite how things appear, MOST people are not like the ruling Elites, at least in their heart of hearts. Most people know things aren't right currently. We can and will win.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I don't watch these videos anymore that show the violence of blacks against Whites, especially against our children.

Racial animosity has been stoked against us for so long now by our enemies in the (((media))). It's a wonder it doesn't happen more often by these violent thugs that have very little impulse control. I wish 100% of all White people would pull their children out of public schools. I wish 100% of White people would stop going to movies. I wish 100% of White people would stop putting money into the pockets of those stoking all the racial strife in this nation and in the world. This (((group))) worships money and that's the only thing that will hit them where it hurts.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I don't watch these videos anymore that show the violence of blacks against Whites, especially against our children.

Racial animosity has been stoked against us for so long now by our enemies in the (((media))). It's a wonder it doesn't happen more often by these violent thugs that have very little impulse control. I wish 100% of all White people would pull their children out of public schools. I wish 100% of White people would stop going to movies. I wish 100% of White people would stop putting money into the pockets of those stoking all the racial strife in this nation and in the world. This (((group))) worships money and that's the only thing that will hit them where it hurts.
:applaudit:Agreed. It makes my blood boil even more when no one intervenes.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer

Excellent post. :thumbsup:

icsept

Master
Negroes beat up an age 9 girl on a school bus

Video shows students mercilessly beat 9-year-old girl on school bus

“Parents pressing charges” is unfortunately how Whites want to handle things through the “justice” system. They will be sadly disappointed.