Miscellaneous

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
LEBRON JAMES HAS GONE QUIET ABOUT THE SENSELESS KILLING OF A 17-YEAR-OLD IN THE PARKING LOT OF HIS I PROMISE SCHOOL

https://www.outkick.com/lebron-jame...r-old-in-parking-lot-of-his-i-promise-school/

Monday, police in Akron, Ohio called the beating death of a 17-year-old in a parking lot of the I Promise School that was founded by LeBron James not “remotely reasonable or justified” and that the investigation into the death of Ethan Liming is “very fluid.”

According to the Akron Police Department, on June 2, there was a parking lot fight at the school between a group that included Liming and at least three other males who were playing basketball at a school court. Liming was found dead at the scene around 11 p.m. that night; investigators say he died from blunt force to the head.

Teen-killed-in-parking-lot-of-LeBron-James-school-in-ohio.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Not quite sure how I ended up at this video, but this young man has to be either incredibly brave, or crazy. Maybe both:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Curious isn't it that crude 1960s technology -- when primitive mainframe computers were the size of a warehouse -- went off nearly perfectly despite all the incredibly daunting logistics involved in the moon landings -- but now more than half a century later, with technology right out of science fiction -- NASA and private companies aren't even close to duplicating those feats. Technology always improves over time, often exponentially, with one huge exception, manned space travel has regressed generations. I was a true believer as a kid and loved the space program, but the more time passes, the more obvious it becomes that the moon landings were a fake news spectacular.

NASA's Moon Rocket Halted At T-29 Seconds During Countdown Rehearsal

https://www.zerohedge.com/technolog...alted-t-29-seconds-during-countdown-rehearsal

chris371

Mentor
Curious isn't it that crude 1960s technology -- when primitive mainframe computers were the size of a warehouse -- went off nearly perfectly despite all the incredibly daunting logistics involved in the moon landings -- but now more than half a century later, with technology right out of science fiction -- NASA and private companies aren't even close to duplicating those feats. Technology always improves over time, often exponentially, with one huge exception, manned space travel has regressed generations. I was a true believer as a kid and loved the space program, but the more time passes, the more obvious it becomes that the moon landings were a fake news spectacular.

NASA's Moon Rocket Halted At T-29 Seconds During Countdown Rehearsal

https://www.zerohedge.com/technolog...alted-t-29-seconds-during-countdown-rehearsal

Yeah i agree. Considering how often my modern GPS messes up / gets lost, i find it hard to believe the technology 55 years ago was capable of coordinating the moon Landing.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
That the moon landings were faked is one of the worst, least credible conspiracy theories. It smacks of cold war Soviet propaganda that hasn't disappeared.

The spaceship was tracked to the moon and back, by observatories all over the world, communist countries included. If it had not made the trip there and back you can bet the Soviets would have loudly said so. They didn't. Because the spaceship did go to the moon and back.

When I mentioned this inconvenient fact to a staunch believer in the moon landing hoax conspiracy, he bizarrely replied that the United States and the Soviet Union colluded to maintain the "fiction" that the moon landing never happened. When I asked him why they would do this, because the Soviets always sought to portray non-communist countries in a bad light, he never answered me. He couldn't. There's no rational reason why the Soviets would do this.

I also note that the American Space program was run by white men. The liberal policy is to always tear down and belittle the accomplishments of white men. That's one reason why they try to discredit the American space program.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Why haven't we been back then?

The simplest question one could ask. Can't be answered.

I can post on a smart phone but we can't get back to the moon? lol

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Furthermore, some of the moon missions left mirrors on the Moon to bounce laser measurement devices off of. Unless the mirrors were left by aliens, it was done by American astronauts who were really there.

I've always sat on the fence on this thing; maybe closer to believe it didn't happen. Who can say whether unmanned landers left those mirrors. Those little dots that they say are LEMs might or might not be. I got a lot of info out of reading Dave McGowan's Wagging the Moondoggie series. Whether you believe or disbelieve, he writes with a lot of conviction and humor, and evidence. "Armstrong jumped off the LEM totally hell west of nowhere." .........

https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

Sure it can be answered. It's because highly educated white men are no longer running NASA. It's being run by scientifically illiterate affirmative action hires and liberal ideologues.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That the moon landings were faked is one of the worst, least credible conspiracy theories. It smacks of cold war Soviet propaganda that hasn't disappeared.

The spaceship was tracked to the moon and back, by observatories all over the world, communist countries included. If it had not made the trip there and back you can bet the Soviets would have loudly said so. They didn't. Because the spaceship did go to the moon and back.

When I mentioned this inconvenient fact to a staunch believer in the moon landing hoax conspiracy, he bizarrely replied that the United States and the Soviet Union colluded to maintain the "fiction" that the moon landing never happened. When I asked him why they would do this, because the Soviets always sought to portray non-communist countries in a bad light, he never answered me. He couldn't. There's no rational reason why the Soviets would do this.

I also note that the American Space program was run by white men. The liberal policy is to always tear down and belittle the accomplishments of white men. That's one reason why they try to discredit the American space program.

Do you actually know what the USSR said or didn't say about it? If the Soviets had claimed it didn't happen, do you think the U.S. media would have repeated and publicized it? To this day the corporate media still only ignores or attacks Russia and Putin. And besides, that's another perspective going back half a century. It's about as current as the technology NASA supposedly used but is unable to duplicate since, much less improve. In fact, one of the arguments NASA has made is that the technology used for the moon landings was somehow "lost." That sounds as legit as the FBI's regular claim that they've somehow "lost" tapes and other important evidence.

The USSR's reaction is unimportant and there's no way to know what it was anyway. NASA still has no shortage of White men. Most of those involved in the corporate media and who are behind what Donald Trump accurately labeled "fake news" are also White men. It's a meaningless straw man in regard to the argument of whether the moon landings happened. I've read and watched a ton of information about this controversy, beginning with meeting Rene during my political wanderings close to 30 years ago, who wrote the book "NASA Mooned America," one of the first books on the topic. Initially I had little interest and rejected his viewpoint out of hand, but over time there's been a lot of interesting material collected, and I now believe the preponderance of the evidence and conjecture supports the side that believes the moon landings were faked. The fact that the technology hasn't advanced and has seemingly gone backwards only strengthens the arguments of those who think it was staged. It has nothing to do with bashing White men, which is a particularly weak argument to make on a site like this. Why do why see so many aborted launches and crashes a half century later?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sure it can be answered. It's because highly educated white men are no longer running NASA. It's being run by scientifically illiterate affirmative action hires and liberal ideologues.

So, say, Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump couldn't have reinvigorated manned moon landings because White men had already been phased out of NASA. That's such a weak argument as to be embarrassing.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And for that matter, why didn't the USSR/Russia ever land men on the moon? They were in a race with the U.S. to be the first country to do so, yet the Russians never attempted manned moon landings and the prestige and national pride that goes along with it even if they were second. Why not? Think of how positively it would have reflected on Washington's Cold War foe to have had ongoing manned moon landings after the U.S. government permanently stopped them in the early '70s. You can't make the argument that it's because Russia's space program was taken over by non-Whites and woke ideologues.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer

They could easily go back with modern technology, but the government is unwilling to allocate enough money.

The technology to go to the moon is not so complex. The moon has only .0123 of the gravity of the earth (slightly more than 1%), so returning to earth would not be a problem. We could make huge rockets like we used for the Apollo flights to send the crafts there, although they are expensive.

The real question should be: why have they spent countless trillions on wars for Israel in Iraq and Syria, yet won't spend a few billion to return to the moon?

But the moon isn't really a very interesting place - no atmosphere, very cold, just dust and lifeless rocks.

Mars is somewhat bigger but not much more interesting, however some of the moons of Jupiter have oceans of water under the ice, and Ganymede has an iron core and a magnetic field like earth. Saturn's moon Titan with it's oceans of liquid methane is fascinating - could a very different kind of life have evolved in liquid methane?

images

In some ways, civilization reached a peak in the 60s and 70s, and has been in decline since. We have made great advancements in computer technology, but in other ways we have declined since that time due to Cultural Marxism. Soon, the average law-abiding citizen won't even be allowed to own a handgun to defend himself against violent Negroes.

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Most of the media was run by anti-American liberals even back then. If the Soviets claimed it didn't happen they would have shouted it to the skies.

It has a lot to do with bashing white men and it's not a weak argument. The image of NASA is that of white astronauts and white men in control rooms. The anti-white liberals try to tear down white men and white accomplishments any way they can. Supporting the moon landing hoax theory is one way they do that.

That doesn't mean everyone who supports then moon landing hoax theory is an anti-white liberals. Of course not. But many of the supporters are.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
How do you explain the fact that the spacecraft was tracked to and from the moon by observatories all over the earth?

How do you explain the mirrors on the moon?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
They could easily go back with modern technology, but the government is unwilling to allocate enough money.

The technology to go to the moon is not so complex. The moon has only .0123 of the gravity of the earth (slightly more than 1%), so returning to earth would not be a problem. We could make huge rockets like we used for the Apollo flights to send the crafts there, although they are expensive.

The real question should be: why have they spent countless trillions on wars for Israel in Iraq and Syria, yet won't spend a few billion to return to the moon?

But the moon isn't really a very interesting place - no atmosphere, very cold, just dust and lifeless rocks.

Mars is somewhat bigger but not much more interesting, however some of the moons of Jupiter have oceans of water under the ice, and Ganymede has an iron core and a magnetic field like earth. Saturn's moon Titan with it's oceans of liquid methane is fascinating - could a very different kind of life have evolved in liquid methane?

images

In some ways, civilization reached a peak in the 60s and 70s, and has been in decline since. We have made great advancements in computer technology, but in other ways we have declined since that time due to Cultural Marxism. Soon, the average law-abiding citizen won't even be allowed to own a handgun to defend himself against violent Negroes.

The moon's gravity is 1/6 that of Earth's, not slightly more than 1%. But even at 1/6, a lot of people have noticed how little jumping ability the astronauts demonstrated while on the moon. They hopped around a bit, looking more like the stereotyped "White men can't jump" types rather than being able to figuratively (and almost literally) "jump out of the gym." They should have been able to jump 15 feet straight up in the air in such a low-gravity environment. Maybe Stanley Kubrick hadn't come up with real enough special effects to pull it off.

Regarding civilization declining, yes we all know what's happened, but a lot of it has accelerated in recent years. The U.S. in the '70s, '80s and even '90s was still recognizably a Western country with lots of innovative White men still working in a lot of different spheres. There's never been another example in mankind's history of exploration of a new frontier being suddenly and permanently abandoned. Of all frontiers, space is the most exciting. It makes zero sense, unless the manned landings never happened.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Most of the media was run by anti-American liberals even back then. If the Soviets claimed it didn't happen they would have shouted it to the skies.

It has a lot to do with bashing white men and it's not a weak argument. The image of NASA is that of white astronauts and white men in control rooms. The anti-white liberals try to tear down white men and white accomplishments any way they can. Supporting the moon landing hoax theory is one way they do that.

That doesn't mean everyone who supports then moon landing hoax theory is an anti-white liberals. Of course not. But many of the supporters are.

So you're contradicting your previous argument that it's purely racial. I don't know how old you are, but I remember the moon landings and everything that's happened since, and it's quite frankly amazing to me that you give liberals so much credit and power. They just decided one day in 1972 to end the moon landings, case closed.

And you didn't answer my question about the Russians stopping their manned program after the U.S. did. I know it's a toughie since you can't easily fall back on the one talking point you repeat over and over to explain everything.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Elon Musk just needs to obtain that wonderful 1960s technology:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's an article on the moon landings from the Unz Review site in 2019. There were over 1,500 comments after the article, with believers and non-believers going back in forth until comments were finally locked.

I will say that I'm not certain the moon landings didn't happen, only that as time goes on it appears unlikely they did from a number of different perspectives. And since I don't want to go endlessly back and forth on CF on the controversy, I'll post this for those who may want to know more about the arguments made by those who think the manned landings didn't happen as well as those who think they did (though the author goes on some strange tangents, which is why the comments afterward are interesting to go through for those who have the time and interest):

The Moon Landings: A Giant Hoax for Mankind?

https://www.unz.com/article/the-moon-landing-a-giant-hoax-for-mankind/?showcomments#comments